The Mash Report hopes to puts a UK spin on US topical satire

>The Mash Report hopes to puts a UK spin on US topical satire

>The Mash Report on BBC2, hosted by Nish Kumar, is inspired by America’s late-night shows but hopes to add some British warmth to the mix

This is going to be so shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PZKTreWroyc
thedailymash.co.uk/
youtube.com/watch?v=_iAzIkjO3G0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking kill me, why can't the Yanks keep their shit on the other side of he Atlantic?

Our nation is run by rat Jews, we can't help but infect everything with their filth.

so John Oliver

Doesn't the UK already have stuff like this? Where they make fun of politicians and daily mail articles etc

Yeah in general daily conversation. We don't need to be told on TV

>So...those Tories, Huh?
>Audience laughs so hard they rip their voice boxes

>yeah, racism is so stupid
>Audience claps and screams, camera cuts to audience member in a hijab looking smug and nodding

I was only just lying in bed this morning cringing as I remembered this show exists. Is this not gonna just be The Last Leg?
Also that host is going to be making ebin self-deprecating jokes constantly like "dude if trump ran our country I wouldn't even be allowed on tv lmao"

>with quintessentially British guest Nadiya Hussain

Yeah, Have I Got News For You.

But like all britbong comedy it's unfunny shit.

Nice *ppppffffffffffffffffffffftttttt* sour grapes

Memri TV?

How is it that in the relatively chilled out 90s we had amazing political satire like Brass Eye/The Day Today and today when everyone is continually flipping their political shit we get fucking this

I'm neither American nor a Bong, I have no skin in this.

he looks like a discount jason mantzoukas

Who wanted this?

>hopes to add some British warmth

Right. Also some german humour and french humility.

Saw a clip, the satire was unfunny and just proper obvious, bottom of the barrel humour.

We already have a Canadian, South African, Australian, and Britfag who all have political shows in the US.

Why is the whole world obsessed with us?

You're just so sexy.

the fuck is british warmth?

british shows are sterile as fuck but feel real. nbc shows are warm but fake.

>>the fuck is british warmth

Try watching Bake-Off you dumb fucking cunt. Or any of Ramsay's British shows before you fucking yanks ruined him.

To be fair HIGNFY used to be alot better when Merton gave a shit

Comedy is a great way to program the masses.
When you're laughing, your guard is down.
You're highly impressionable to suggestion.
Why do you think leftists push comedy in politics so much?
They know that it's a method they can use to manipulate emotions.
It'll be a lot of the typical style of liberal humor.
They'll do the 'omg guyz can u believe them? I mean, it's the current year after all."
Liberal political talk mainly consists of attempts at one-liners and socially pressuring the audience to lock-step with them.
It's basically high school, but taken to the extreme.

that guy's too white to be British though

>(((yanks)))
stop blaming innocent Americans for the machinations of the kikes

german vertion of american talk shows

youtube.com/watch?v=PZKTreWroyc

In this basically calls England island monkeys, even though the English have never heard that insult, there are more videos with terrible sketches against brexit

painfuly unfunny and makes me cringe to be German

Because back then people's lives didn't revolve around constantly having to signal political correctness literally 100% of the time.

>British warmth
>hosted by Nish Kumar

>Nish Kumar
I can't stand that insufferable cunt
Blow your fucking nose you Mock the Week lightweight

>In this basically calls England island monkeys, even though the English have never heard that insult

I don't get it?
"Inselaffen" is common insult towards British people, like "Franzecken" for for French people over here

>Audience claps and screams, camera cuts to audience member in a hijab looking smug and nodding
oh god it's too real

>The Palestinians aren't a real people, so it's okay if we replace them
>The British aren't a real people, so it's okay if we replace them
Jews are unmaking you as people, Brits.
It won't be considered genocide what they do to you, because "what is it to really be British, anyway?"

Brits don't know the germans call them that so its no longer bants, Its just germans been uncreative and ass pained

Never heard of either of those terms

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WELCOME TO THUNDERDOME FAGGOTS
EAT SHIT BONGS

At least they should have cast a Native-European person...

If it is anything like The Daily Mash which it gets its name from (sort of a grumpier, less self-serious British version of The Onion), it will be brilliant.

He looks like a Pakistani version of Kyle Walker

I know of that insult due to Sup Forums. Most people certainly don't. Don't be embarrassed of yourself because of some media Jew, that's how they do it.

thedailymash.co.uk/

Kyle Huakbar

Yes we need even more shows like this.
Someone who's not known for their political knowledge at all being smug and snide at people doing the actual work, having the audience whoop and cheer at every joke he makes, giving the illusion that he's right and hilarious at the same time, might as well have a laugh/clap track

I've got to say that Nish has improved since he first started. Not by much though, he's still shit, and he relies heavily on PC armour to deflect criticism.

>So...DERREZA MEI

Well, if keeps the unfunny twat off all the other shows he's been crapping all over like when Jack Whitehall got his own show then it just makes him easier to avoid.

so basically its going to consist of some faggot preaching at the audience telling them to accept that terrorism is part and parcel in their country.

Because America became the place where world-controlling megacorporations like mcdonalds, disney, and coca-cola called home
as such it's kind of a fucking dystopia. look at your retarded public domain laws lol

Hey, could be worse. We could've started as a mixed melting pot shithole like America.

>hating diversity

Found the Greek. Pay debts.

We already have the insufferable"The Last Leg" and Boyles "X Autopsy" for our dose of political butthurt.

Christ we've got another 4 years of LOL TRUMP when they should be shit talking the hot mess of politicians we've got here

Cucks helping cucks.

America didn't "start" as a melting pot. Certain insidious forces in the early 20th century pushed us in that direction.

Meanwhile, England got invaded by the Romans, the Vikings, the French and all three of those cultures left indelible marks on the country and language.

This.

And Charlie Brooker.

The Mashallah Report

youtube.com/watch?v=_iAzIkjO3G0

Spitting Image was really quite good, wasn't it?

that australian isnt really an australian

The BBC higher-ups

Yes he is don't bullshit me

>Everybody who criticises Great Britain is an American
Sheesh talk about an inferiority complex.

>Teresa May? For like Tray
>She has two pours of custard
>Tray

Can you read? It says the style of the show is American. It'll be 23 minutes of him shouting at the screen like Colbert, Oliver or Noah.

Will they constantly invoke the CURRENT YEAR?

I'm sure he'll have his own shitty catchphrase.

i'm starting to hate the UK more than Sweden

THE DAILY MAIL!

Good goy. Fight amongst yourselves.

have you ever been there?

Can't wait for him to start talking about how great Allah would be for everyone

kek

The Daly mayul? Wot abowt you kip?

>this artist was selected to do an Eiffel Tower mural
>a guy who obsessively paints blacks murdering white guys and raping white women
How is anti-racism not actually just anti-white again?

Daily Show and this kinda prove all Sup Forums conspiracies right.
No show could continually get as bad as ratings as the Daily Show and still be on ahir plus get showered in awards.
It literally get´s beaten every single night by family guy re-runs