What is Sup Forums's problem with Mexicans? I'm half Mexican myself...

What is Sup Forums's problem with Mexicans? I'm half Mexican myself, and my grandfather was born in the US and fought in the 82nd Airborne in WW II earning tons of medals. He was every bit as conservative as most of Sup Forums, in fact most of the Mexican side of my family is conservative and look down on illegal immigration. So why does Sup Forums lump all Mexicans together and assume the illegal gangbangers are representative of all? Plenty of families have been here legally for generations and are normal hardworking people

Kill yourself

There are good Mexicans but they are Juan in a million.

Also kill yourself

I'm mexican too, but you have to be able to handle the bantz if you're gonna post on a Congolese lobster fishing forum, don't be a faggot and get butthurt over a few racial jokes.

Definitely kill yourself

Saying I'm Mexican while posting with an American flag should be against the law

if you actually don't like illegal immigration you should probably understand already

>Plenty of families have been here legally for generations and are normal hardworking people

Yeah there are a lot of people like that in every country. It takes more than hard work to have a good country. Mexico has a shit culture, that's the main reason it's a shit country,

Fuck you dude, nearly every white on here talks about being Anglo, German or Irish

>against the law

Hi, I'd like four crunchy tacos and an order of nachos. Thanks.

>3rd generation American immigrant calling himself Mexican.

Kys op. If you don't identify solely as American by now, you never will.

I'm mixed too and I only fucked latina girls so they don't produce cholo offsprings and have a man that takes care of them thats kinda white.

I'm preserving the white future is Sup Forums ok with me?

faggot there are 50th generation americans who still identify as Anglo or German

plus most blacks call themselves African-American, so fuck off, nothing wrong with having pride in your heritage

Not really my friendo. Mexican culture is pretty cool. It's a shame only 1/10 people currently living in Mexico actually know anything about it. Also like 30% of the country is totally fucked up, the rest is okay or good to live in.

>> Muh mustard race

>If you don't identify solely as American by now
but I do. I'm just speaking about my ethnic heritage

>DNC
found the shill

Sup Forums loves Mexicans fool. We just shit on everyone.

Ubermenchen do not apologize, nor abide the standards they set.

Why dont you just take a nap now. I have other Mexicans to babysit.

Look at how angry Mexicans get.

I see it all the time. Hot fucking headed right up until they get the shit kicked out of them.

Even the blacks would slam their misshapen heads into tables where I come from holy shit hahaha

>Mexican
>ethnicity

Jesus

Mexican-American here. I got used to the banter the Sup Forums anons say. I sometimes laugh at the jokes they make too

Just get used to it and don't be a cuck

I'm hispanic and Mexicans in California tell me I'm not hispanic for:

a) not wanting to speak spanish

English is the superior language.

b) being a trump supporter
or
c) not having a skin tone that's darker than hilary's clit

being hispanic sucks

It might annoying in here but everybody insults everyone. If anyone could complain those might be the Indians, it was months with the poo thing or the Canadians and their fucking leaf or the Burgers or the Swedish or the Germans and the ficki ficki or the Kikes or the hues or the nigger country.

desu the only thing I find unfair is how there is little to no bantz against israelies. You'd think they'd get shit on here of all places

>paid labor deserves a thank you
>not the people making that labor possible

Liberals ladies and gentlemen. Being an unskilled beaner desperate for cash makes you nothing.

I'd rather we walk off commiefornia than Mexico tbqhfamalam

I chuckled

Son gringos siendo gringos, no los tomes demasiado en serio

This is true tbqh senpai-desu

If you still see yourself as Mexican when you were born in the US kill yourself.

If you still see yourself as white when you were born in the US kill yourself

Doesn't even make sense, friendo

Hahaha

It's really no wonder Mexico has such a low IQ.

Of course you still win per like animals when you get your heads pounded over and over

This, so much this

>muh so proud of muh european heritage but when mexicans say they are proud of their heritage they need to kill themselves

I married one. Most of you are alright. It's the fucking cholos and illegals we hate.

Hahaha

If everyone identifies as American first and whatever second it will work out fine. For the life of me I can't figure out why nogs are the only ones who "African-American" when everyone else from all over are Americans that happen to come from wherever and still observe some unique cultural shit.

It's really curious in the south of Mexico we also have a inmigration problem, of course is not half as bad as in the north but central and south america sends the worst kind of people ever and some reach the US. It's not fair that all the inmigrants are considerede mexicans but in all honesty most of those countries are places like Guatemala or others which really doesn't matter.

Mexicans ruined New Mexico.

look nut

no one dislikes chicanos

everyone including you hates illegals

stop acting like a bitch and have pride in your own race

Loud as fuck

most of the people coming in here are mexicans though. but unlike mexico, we aren't strict about it so we don't send them back or lock them up, we send them paychecks and promise them citizenship for a lifetime of votes, decreasing the quality of life for actual citizens.

i actually admire the way mexico treats its illegals and niggers. we don't get that luxury so all that's left is hate.

Because you are an outlier and don't represent anything like the typical wetback, who is in favor of more mass immigration. It's not complicated, the one family of upstanding Mexicans doesn't give a pass to the greasy hordes of invaders.

Mexicans ruin everything

You have to go back.

Most Mexicans in this country came here illegally, whether it be the Reagan era (he provided millions amnesty because they were illegals) or now. So quit acting like your citizenship is legitimate.

Not only this, but it seems the more of you that come here, the more you bring in your shit culture. Every damn Mexican I have seen were literally niggers. Fuck, I've seen better niggers than Mexicans.

And in the long run, all you are doing is quickening the decline of the United States (like the barbarians of Rome... but muh cheap labor!), we are forced to learn Spanish in school, SW US is becoming ever more gringo, and there's no signs of it improving either. You are also bring our economy down through an influx of workers. STAHP!

There's a reason your country is India tier. Please don't bring that here, we don't want to be dragged down to your level.

GO BACK TO COUNTRY!

Lol I live in Socal near the border and it is starting to look more like that pic

That said if you ever have to leave Mexicans please don't take your restaurants