based tarantino

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hyRtEh50xq8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ahqx662wK3A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who's that?

his gf

I want her to face trample me!

I asked my GF to but she won't do it, thinks she'll hurt me.

He isn't with Uma anymore?

Didn't he marry Uma Thurman?

nope and nope. that's his fiancé

Quentin woke up one day and realized Una's footpussy was gross looking so he decided to get a hot young pair of soles instead.

what is his expression trying to convey?

if it was brad pitt she would

She gives me solejobs and likes when I feel up her arches in public. But she won't face trample me.

Jesus, Tarantula looks like a golem made from day old Wendy's doubles.

>I'm autistic and if I look up I might accidentally look a human in the eyes

>quick we have to get those toes back to my condo

Can you blame him? Her footpussy looks slutty as hell. Gotta keep those sexual soles off of the streets.

Dude please don't joke about that. It's a serious condition baka

well her feet look delicious

Do you think he's had her take the BBC yet or is he saving that for their wedding night?

Not gf anymore, wife. She's an Israeli singer.

its hilarious because of how obvious it is that her feet (and possibly the whole jewess femdom thing) are literally the only reason he wants to marry her, and when she inevitably divorces and takes half his stuff, he wouldve been cucked by a pair of feet

she looks pure user she won't divorce him

fuck, they're perfect

damn is tarantula ugly

Holy shit Tarantula knows his fetish man fuck

I'd be okay with getting cucked by some beautiful, shapely soles. As long as I get to know the soles, get to spend some time under them, and have them absorb lots of my cum. After that, the soles can cuck me all they want. As long as the soles are happy, I'm happy.

She's well off even without Tarantino though. Can she even legally get half his stuff if her lifestyle didn't change at all from marriage to divorce?

Fuck those feet are literally perfect.

Props to Tarantino, at least someone gets to live the dream.

foot game on FUCKING fire

>tfw no jewess semen demon gf

post more of her feet

>>ywn date a girl with such a perfect footpussy

why live bros

>Sup Forums hates /ourguy/ Tarantula just because some random link site likes some of his movies

baka.

Imagine being underneath them.

My gf's feet aren't that great, maybe 5-6/10. But she takes really good care of them and is receptive of my footsexuality so I can't complain much.

>this is a 10/10 in Jizzrael

Long, elegant toes. Curves sexual arches. Regal feet!

Do we have sole pics? If she has shapely, blushing soles then she is definitely a bona fide foot goddess.

>Daniela Pick

Is there any people on Earth as filthy and cringeworthy as the Jew?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hyRtEh50xq8

daaaamn

>footpussy
stop saying that word REEEEEEE

she is gorgeous

the tarantula meister really is a man of taste

Scenario:
>On a date with girl
>Really hot out, you two have been walking in the hot sun and sweating all day
>Finally get to an air conditioned place with a seat
>She plops done and sighs in happiness
>"My feet hurt they're so tired and hot" the she looks at you

Are you telling me you wouldn't immediately kneel down, unlace her shoes and peel off her warm, moist socks, then start pleasuring her soles? I would go down on that footpussy IMMEDIATELY, no hesitation for footlove.

Richard?

I'm Lucas.

god yes

I just scrolled through this whole thread looking like Quentin in those pictures because you guys are just so far gone. Please tell me this foot fetish shit is ironic, because it's really fucking weird

Kill yourself you fucking retard, I'd rather read an endless sea of cunnythreads than you """people""" with your dogshit foot fetish.

wtf I love Tarantino now

She got plastic surgery that botched her face so her dropped her

>I don't understand a fetish!
you ignorant retard, you

Kek

He already cut his hair? He looks much better now

How the fuck did he get that solewhore to be with him?

Did he have a stroke or something?

K I N O

What do you mean? I genuinely don't understand non-footlovers. Soles are such an important part of my sexuality that I can't even imagine a life with them.

Hey Reddit. Try to lurk more before you post again, mmkay sweetie?

Someone please try to find

SOLE PICS
O
L

P
I
C
S

That does not look comfy

Based sweetieposter

4her

Slutty clothes usually don't. She's trying to show off her arches and toes, not to be comfy.

how can feet be this sexual

Is cucktino /fa/?

kek are you quoting that guy from that celeb feet site?

memes aside hell fucking yes i want sweaty feet in my face

but not too sweaty, like 4-5 hours sweating in her shoes is ideal, more than can get gross

Dude is a millionaire, highly lauded film maker who is married to a hot pair of soles decades younger than him.

How is he cuck? The days of ALL OF A SUDDAA... are over. Tarantino has unJUSTED himself.

>who is married to a hot pair of soles decades younger than him.

guys, listen to this

listen and wait, just wait...

youtube.com/watch?v=Ahqx662wK3A

What was the all of a suddaa meme?

Bros this is semi related I just want to hear your thoughts.

I've been dating this girl for a little over a month now and she's a total sweetheart and she let's me suck her soles and touch her feet all of the time and she actually gets into it sometimes, it's nice. She's smart and funny and I like her a lot.

I knew her birthday but not the year. For whatever reason I assumed we were the same age (graduated University same year) but she's actually 3 years older? Is that bad? It doesn't bother me because I like her but prior to this I had never once even tho about a scenario in which the woman is older than the man.

is this bait?

In the mid 2000s he went on the Tyra Banks show where she proceeded to base the entire show around his attraction to women's feet. At one point he rips ass mid sentence and it's really funny.

>3 years
is this bait?

Makes the dom sessions feel better imo she can call you a worthless little boy and walk on you. Have her wear makeup and do her hair up so she looks older when she does it.

Your bro comes up to talk to you about something private and this is how you react.

>Academy Award winning Hollywood director and cultural icon that makes box-office gold every time he puts a pen to paper
Gee, I wonder.

3 years is literally fucking nothing.

Her mom made a comment "he looks too young" when she sent her mom a picture of us and it made me feel bad.

there isn't going to a big aging difference in 3 years. sounds like you have just look young.

Nigga you graduated college. Past that point anything is ok.

That being said 3 years is absolutely nothing. There's no reason to feel bad about such a small age difference. If she's with you it's because she likes you.

Why does he dress like a bum. At least she's putting in some effort.

This seems to be a trend with celebrities. The woman is dressed up extremely sexually with fancy shoes and jewelry and makeup and tight dresses and the man looks like a retarded manchild comparatively, in jeans/sweatpants and sneakers and a t-shirt/hoody. I notice it a lot with rappers and the Kardashians but I'm seeing it more and more with normal people. To me it represents a degradation in society, the women is hypersexualized and the man has stunted emotional growth.

That's not terrible but if it's like 5 then you're fucked

I was actually unprepared for how good soles taste when I first went down on a woman's feet. My dick instantly started getting erection when my mouth reached her feet.

Heaven does exist and you can find it on the undersides of women's feet.

>he saw MEWs feet
jdimsa

her foot game is bananas

Imagine her bare sole pressed full weight on your erect banana.

Go on..

Feet are one of the most common fetishes. You're actually the weird one here for not knowing that. You must be 18+ to post here.

It's not just the taste though. Honestly, the best part is the softness, the warmth and the subtle smell that just pervades your nostrils and pumps your dick full of endorphins.

Feet are erotikino.

It's a black male thing alright alright *moving your arms as a rap singer*

A C O R N E D

>Why does he dress like a bum.
He's wearing like $600 in clothes

>Feet are one of the most common fetishes.
The average "oh yeah her feet are pretty" is a lot different to the foot worship shit

What's wrong with sucking soles and getting boners to sexy feets?

Pupils focused on paparazzi, lol this loser director is going to make me more famous
Body language is really bad here. She has no interest in him whatsoever and poor, old Quent he's just looking for true love
She literally doesn't give a fuck what hipster shit he's talking about. Not holding his hand. Her fucking phone is between their hands, LOLOLOLOL

this is what happens when you have a different black stepfather everyday.

Neck yourself pleb