Why hasn't Canada collapsed under his rule?

Why hasn't Canada collapsed under his rule?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HJB_fBUMBWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I honestly can't believe canadians elected that joke of man to be their leader.

He posts cutesy face photos on twitter about feminism and the Air conditioner

He doesn't govern he just dresses up as different ethnic groups

He doesnt pass laws he just virtue postures about LGBT and women's rights

He pretends he can bully Putin by threatening him with the right side of history.
Honestly the US should just take New Brunswick and watch that faggot say 'right side of history' and 'kill your enemies they win' in protest and do nothing about it.

And Hillary is riding Bill's corpse right now

Because the country isn't in deep enough trouble. There needs to be several happenings before you hear talk of provincial secession from the west and Quebec again.

Because Canadians are to cucked to do anything about it

31,000 jobs lost last month give PM Zoolander some time. He wastes a lot of time searching for photo ops otherwise things would be worse.

Let's see what you goofs do when Hillary is elected in November.

Literally nothing happens in Canada, so there's nothing to fuck up.

Didn't they just elect the party or something and Trudeau was installed as the PM? I don't know about their politics but I remember some leaf explaining how they didn't directly elect him before.

Got to have something to collapse

Because if they collapse, he wins.

What will Canada rename itself after 2 years?

Before you guys say any more mean stuff, listen to this... it'll make you think.

youtube.com/watch?v=HJB_fBUMBWg

>burgerland being that jelly

OMG HE EXPLAINED SUPER COMPUTERS OMG SO SMART

Because we have a parliament system.

Because North America's location is one of its greatest strengths.
They'd be getting fucking wrecked if they were preaching their peace and tolerance shit over in Europe.
This is a very fortunate continent.

we lost 70k full time jobs last month

He sold all their gold, it takes a while to squander all that cash influx

Our unemployment rate is 4.9% lmao

no one outside of his riding in papineau, QC "voted" for him. They voted for liberal MPs, who effectively gave the PMship to weedman.

>he's been on 9 weeks of vacation in 9 months

I hope he continues doing nothing of substance to mask how in over his head he is so that we can continue on as if nothing happened once he loses in 2019.

>(((4.9%)))

>promises weed
>no weed
>ends up globalist footstool
>proceeds to turn the place into a liberal cuckfest
>2016
when does he get replaced?

Because we are helping them. Canada is a huge country geographically but like 70%+ of their landmass is uninhabited. They are a lot smaller than you thing

BC. Literally because one province is in the plus economically. Canada is set up so the provinces that do well can be robbed to keep everyone else afloat

Wait until next year though. We are on the verge of economic collapse. As sad as I am I'm almost glad for my grandfather to have passed peacefully last month because he won't have to live through two depressions

If any of you eastern cucks buy the propaganda that everything is OK you're beyond hope. BCers are rushing to do things like house/car maintenance taking that trip they've always wanted etc because we see that collapse is coming

Hopefully at the end of it all we finally wake up and declare independence.

DUDE

>“The drops in the employment and participation rates over the past year must be a concern to the government,” says Kevin Page, the former parliamentary budget officer who now teaches at the University of Ottawa. His forecast is bleak. “Full-time job growth is negative on a year over year basis—very unusual. Youth participation rates have fallen off, not a good sign when the economy is transitioning through aging demographics. Real gross business investment has been declining since the fall of 2014—not good for [the] future [of the] economy.”

Gosh user, it's fucking 2016 I can't even, like are you being serious right now? Stop being so problematic

takes more than 2 years to destroy a white country. just look at the u.s: almost 60 years since the 60s and trump is on the verge of being president.

seriously, what the fuck were Canadians thinking? Whats the average Canadians opinion of him?

>37% of the vote
>3 leftist parties (don't believe le conservatives meme)
>Trudeau was declared winner before AB abd BC even finish counting the vote

"We" do not decide fuck all and ultimately the 3 parties work for the same people to the same end

The only ballot I would ever mark is the "leave" box on a BC/western independence referendum

I think a second depression will wake people up

I damn well hope we take up arms for our independence though. I want to kill some of those exploiting eastern fucks for living off our backs for so many years

He's glorious.

There isn't enough in canada for it to collapse. I guess the maple trees could fall over that would be pretty bad for them.

Unless (Or until) the stock market finally collapses and the real economy shows it's face, most people will be content with anything.

His rule hasn't been that bad from the standard point of view, but at some point we will feel the hurt from all the extra Government deficit.

Well it really depends on the region of Canada. Here in the void that is Ontario, people love him. It doesn't matter the Liberal party on the provincial level has put Ontario into so much debt it will take generations to pay off.

All Ontarians care about are "Muh syrians, muh LGBT pride, muh virtue signal, muh weed, muh fee fees"

Depleted gold reserves and money be damned to them.

canada doesn't matter to anyone, can't collapse something that isn't standing

>The US should just take New Brunswick
Please do, I want out

Didn't Justin just personally kill a terrorist? Good for him.

Hasn't it?

Old people votes him in. Seriously, my grandma votes for liberal and when i asked her why she couldnt give me an answer. Source : my grandma

You oil-infatuated idiot.
I couldn't care less about your "contribution" to the country or to the economy.
The massive federal investment in the oil industry (i.e. tax breaks and giveaways to big oil companies) has done the following :

- massively (and very rapidly) over-evaluated the Canadian dollar, crashing the manufacturing industry in the East which didn't have time to adapt, and leading to a much less diverse (and thus fragile) economy; literally Russia-tier.

- utterly ruined your soil and your landscape and poisoned your water for innumerable generations to come.

- huge spikes in salaries across the board in the West, and very comfy retirement for those working in the field.

But yeah thanks for all those supplemental federal taxes, truly our life-bread out in the East.

Your a proud man, and I respect that.
Because I know that when this oil meme comes to an end, and all you're left with is devastation of the land worthy of the apocalypse and a few shekels in the bank (not nearly enough to clean up the mess, mind you), and that you will once again be the recipients of equalization payments, I know that you'll have the decency to shut the fuck; and, being a proud man myself, I will reciprocate your silence.

wtf i hate old people now

Most Canadians don't even know who he is - that' s my guess.

Holy shit his face is literally a Guy Fawkes mask

CAN YOU TIP ANY HARDER LEAFS?!?

Glad I wasn't the only one who saw,this

Diversity is a strength. Canada has grown incredibly strong under him due to all the refugees coming in excluding Alberta of course.

>crashing the manufacturing industry in the East which didn't have time to adapt
Actually the retarded green energy and it's costs killed manufacturing in Ontario.

Because none of the "hurr lets have a diverse Canada" narrative he's known for is new in this country. We honestly have a significant number of Canadians who truly believe in cultural Marxism and the votes prove that

>religious freedom is bad

>Islam isn't inherently barbaric and evil

If the US election was weed man vs Hillary who would you choose? That's about how appealing the other candidates were.

sup whats goin on

Start looking forward to being able to hit women

give it time, its been only one year

To be fair, Canada is mostly run by the public service and the PMO. Trudeau is just one part of the equation.

Because he's selling us out to China.

The Cadillac of mustache rides.

His advisors and civil servants do the work. He travels the country and makes headlines for doing stupid shit like photobombing a wedding without his shirt on.

Canadians are fuckng stupid desu

>You vote for your constituency's seat in Parliament
>The party with the most seats is the government
>Their leader is the PM
That's how it works