Could Batman stop Kenshiro from killing the Joker?

Could Batman stop Kenshiro from killing the Joker?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Stx003HAlNk&t=5m16s
youtube.com/watch?v=OEctP9gromw
youtube.com/watch?v=0--dJBxCIZ4
hokuto.wikia.com/wiki/Kūkyoku_Ryūbu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

No, Kenshiro would probably watatatah Batman as well.

Fuck no

Would Shiva be able to take on Kenshiro?

Ken takes on pretty much anyone man.

Depends
How much preptime does Bruce get

With some time and the right teacher Batman could learn muso tensei.

I don't get it, Batman suppose to be the human at his limits.

But then some Japanese guy learns some bullshit Japanese move. And he is down for the count.

Would Batman even want to?
I mean it's pretty much only for killing.

As far as I know only Toki could use it for healing.

It's magic.

Nope.

Because he's already dead.

Ken could heal people, too.

It's Hokuto shinken, i ain't gonna explain shit

Ken and other like him are trained to surpass their human limits. Ken as a kid could punch through stone, solid steel, and cut them too with his hands and feet. Batman never got training like that, although with all of the crazy shit that is in the DCU, I don't see why not.

Why can't Batman use ki/chi, why can't batman do the level of stuff you see in Baki, HNK, Tekken, SF, KOF? Why can't Martial art be a legitimate thing in DC(barring Karate Kid)?

That would make him Martialartsman not Batman. He only knows eastern martial arts now because the west found out about it.

Nope.

Could Batman stop Miyako from being wide?

By the time he's done with his prep, Joker will be already dead.

Kenshiro would temp paralyse Batman, well, since he isn't exactly a bad guy

In comparison to the martial artists in FOTN? Kenshiro has faced worse. The fighting styles in FOTN render those who practice them superhuman. Kenshiro may as well be Superman.

So Sup Forums, let ask you all this while I have the chance. Who is your favorite HNK character? Mine is Rei.

No

Juuza. He bled the sky for our sins.

Not a snowball's chance in hell.

Requesting that pic of Clark and young Goku buying som Twists of the North Star from Kenshiro.

With or without prep. time?

Doesn't matter, he's already dead.

Doesn't matter, he is already prepared.

Batman would be lucky if Kenshiro even deemed him a man of justice. Ken would likely WATAAAAA him for his failure to bring his city justice.

So would batman stop a completely legal and justified killing of the joker?

Like the Joker is on death row (for something he actually did this time) or a police team feels that the only way to ensure the safety of some hostag---okay lets be honest victims is to snipe him through a window?

I want a story arc where someones entire family gets killed by the joker, say they were all on the same plane, and joker sets it up so that the guy actually has a chance at his revenge kill if batman won't stop him, which he will, and have to explain to the guy who's lost everything why he's stopping him from killing the remorseless mass killer.

Probably should have clarified:

No prep time: Joker's still dead

With prep time: Kenshiro already killed Joker and all of Gotham's criminal underworld by the time Batman figured out Joker's screwed.

Mundane martial arts that don't turn you into Superman-lite with reality-bending powers wouldn't mean anything. Unless she's pulled some serious magical chi bullshit from her ass on the same level of HnK, Kenshiro probably just gives her a really hard stare and she backs the fuck down, and/or creams her panties.

Lord Jagi-sama. LIE CHEAT STEAL.

If the Joker actually died, odds are his spirit would just possess another man's body

>Jagi will never barrel combo annihilate you
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Stx003HAlNk&t=5m16s @5:16

P R E P T I M E
R
E
P

T
I
M
E

Johnny with Tusk ACT IV vs near-end HnK Kenshiro, who wins Sup Forums?

Probably Johnny because Kenshiro doesn't have a stand. Not having even a crappy stand is a humongous limiting factor since then you can't see or really defend against stands. Plus Tusk and spin together are capable of some seriously crazy shit (though then again so is kenshiro)

That being said no matter who wins it will be an incredibly -quick- fight

Because Batman is too much of an all-rounder. While other martial artists were learning how to channel their souls into fireballs, Batman was learning forensic science.

Didn't Kenshiro have a sort of spiritual manifestation similar to a stand during near-end HnK? I can't really remember some stuff from the show since it has been a long time since I watched it, but I swear seeing Kenshiro have this ability of summoning a blue "stand"

Strong fighter, business man and scientist. Same for Julia Chang, who is both a strong fighter and a brilliant scientist.

I would not pay to see a comic where Batman goes through martial arts training camp, and simply prep times his way through everything. Lifting boulders? Bathook. Crossing a gorge? Batplane. It'd be pure battroll.

He channeled Raoh fighting spirit to counter Kaio's aura. A stand is a manifestation of one's fighting spirit given form.

"If you love evil so much you can both love one another in the depths of hell! AH ATATATATATATATATATATATATATAT! WATAH!"

Ken has Muso Tensei, meaning nothing can actually hurt him
At the same time only stands can defeat stands
Ken wins if he can land the hundred crack fist on Johnny

I wonder what things would've been like if Mad Max was never made.

HnK predates JoJo.
Spiritual auras have been a thing in manag and anime since forever. It's not a stand.

Because he was too busy becoming the WORLD'S GREATEST DETECTIVE/SCIENTIST/LOVER THAT GIVES YOU 11 ORGASMS WHICH IS ACTUALLY CANON THANKS ALOT KEVIN SMITH YOU FAT GREASY FUCK.

Even in DC Batman isn't at the highest tier of martial artist badasses.

Reminds me of that Golgo13 description page that describes Golgo's sexual skills while pointing at his dick.

Golgo is basically the kind of Stu that outmatches Batman and the Punisher combined

He's a relatively obscure Stu though, so it's a bit more tolerable.

What if you put Lady Shiva in a universe like DBZ or FotNS where she could gain essentially superpowers through training and chi-manipulation?

I've always wondered that. Other DC martial artists like Karate Kid too.

Shit, would Karate Kid be able to do anything to Kenshiro? He should, right?

>So would batman stop a completely legal and justified killing of the joker?

No. What are you, retarded?

>A NEW RECORD
Two more guys get knocked the fuck out
>Oh, another record
Gets his head smashed in.

Fucking lold

I don't follow legion of superheroes but isn't Karate kid actually considered superhuman due to his mastery of martial arts? Like doesn't it let him pull off shit beyond what someone like lady shiva would ever be able to do?

Good stuff.

Raoh

Any human in DB can go through chi-training, some just have lower potential than others despite natural talent and ability. She'd have the survive the training first though, start off fairly young, train for a long ass time, and find the people willing to train her, otherwise she'd just end up on Mr. Satan's level of ability.

I'd guess Karate Kid would have an easier time acclimating considering his level of bullshit.

Unfortunately I no longer have the scans but nigga used to be able to take on Pre-Crisis Superboy. He's done shit like punch meteors out of the air He's done some pretty crazy shit.

Could Lady Shiva become Krillin-level if she worked hard enough?

Hey hey hey, all jokes aside, Satan can really fight good for a human. Sure he is no Krillian, Yamcha or Tien, but he do have skills.

>Kenshiro doesn't have a stand

Kenshiro can become intangible at will with Musou Tensei. You literally cannot touch him, especially not with diet HNK characters, and one of the weakest ones at that. That faggot couldn't even beat Dio.

Golgo 13 isn't a stu, you need to be a character in order to be considered one. Duke is a plot device in other people's stories.
Frank's life is too miserable to fall into any semblance of Stuism.

Yup, had a big blue Stand that looked like that fucker from Diesel.

youtube.com/watch?v=OEctP9gromw

Joker is already dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=0--dJBxCIZ4

Could he beat Luther Strode?

Luther Strode is white Kenshiro.

Yes. Plot armour > fighting skill

Some of the martial arts in FoTNS are bloodline specific.

But Kenshiro's Fighting skill IS plot armor

Canon wise Humans are one of the strongest Ki users in DB universe.

It's why half saiyans are strong as fuck.

>stopped her daughter's heart with one punch then restarted it with another punch.
>left a guy writhing in pain for days after a single kick.
>made another guy feel like his entire arm was exploding by grabbing his hand.
If the DCU has its own version of Hokuto Ryu/Shinken, I'm sure she's got to know some of it.

>Some
Haha silly user, do you know that Raoh, Ken and Toki can hit your points without touching a person if they wish, just by using their aura? This technique is not used often, but it exist.

Kukyoku Ryubu
hokuto.wikia.com/wiki/Kūkyoku_Ryūbu

Kenshiro can cure blindness and Toki can cure disease by touching certain pressure points.

North Star Style is BULLSHIT.

>Canon wise Humans are one of the strongest Ki users in DB universe.
>It's why half saiyans are strong as fuck.
No shit? That's been confirmed? I've always wondered about the reasoning behind half-Saiyan hybrids being so strong.

So full Saiyans aren't as good at manipulating ki? Huh.

>DC will never write Lady Shiva to her full potential

>Could Batman stop Kenshiro
no

Yep. I actually finished reading the manga about a month ago. I'd read up 'till the last fight with Raoh before but I hadn't read the rest yet.

My favorite moment of absolute bullshit was "I'mma make your entire skeleton literally spring out of your body while you're still alive."

How do you even beat Musou Tensei

In all fairness, I'd rather see her written better than written stronger. I don't mind if she's pressure-pointing kryptonians to death as long as she's written well. But I'm not gonna lie: I'd fucking love a one-off post-apoc Elseworlds tale of just straight-up Hokuto no Shiva.
Matter of fact, they never did show an Atomic Age Shiva in Infinite Crisis...

Nuke the site from orbit and hope that they're weakened by radiation like Toki and not turned into a freaky muscle-mutant like some of the mooks.

>In all fairness, I'd rather see her written better than written stronger.
Well that too.

Didn't Satan dodge bullets that one time in the Buu arc?

Could Batman beat Speck?

Happens in the Land of Shura arc at the tail end of the series.

It wouldn't work because even if he was as weakened as Toki, it would still be trivial for him to kill the Joker, and Batman really couldn't stop him.

It's actually distinctly possible that because Ken is the true successor and more talented/powerful than Toki he could just heal the Radiation damage anyway.

>Baki.
My nigga.
>Could Batman beat Speck?
Maybe, does he have preptime.

Yes, but that anytime anywhere element that definedible the convict saga is in play. So Batman could be chasing down thugs, with knowledge of Speck being out there.

Well, Batman can handle Bane so it´s posible. Now if we talk about the Ogre...

*defined
I brought up Speck because he demolished two guys in gear I would vaguely associate with Batman. He as well reminded me slightly of the Joker, the sharp chin among others. I'd imagine Bruce at a fund raiser, Speck confronting him there in accordance to the anytime,and anywhere "rules."

I still think Batman has face worst things than Speck, so he may have a chance.

If I remember correctly, Half-Sayans are stronger because the "sayan part" struggles to not die, and Sayans get stronger when they are near death.

I think Batman can put up with the Ogre, nothing says he has to rely on his fits alone.the ogre got put down with Tranquilizers once.

What a gay copy of Jotaro

Came here just to post this. This man can physically punch a tank into a state of "radical explosion."

The Joker will not live.

sure he could if he really really wanted to

he could teleport him to Apokolips

now that would be interesting

This Joker would

>Jotaro
At least put some effort in man

The real question is could batman put down Guts? In his normal and in his berserker state