European countries by average monthly net wage in Purchasing Power

I took this from that pleace we don't speak of.

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=Norway&country2=Poland&displayCurrency=USD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

another misleading map. There are very significant differences in living standards between countries that are really close on this map

you need to adjust it for wage inequality
i don't a fuck if 1% of ameriburgers have a purchasing power of 10000$

>poortugal

>inequality
But Sup Forums told me everything adjusted for inequality is bs therefore iHDI is bs.

do you know what purchasing power means Hristo?

yes I do and I also know that these maps are posted with the intent to show not purchasing power but relative wealth of the population which is why they're incredibly misleading

It's funny how this map correspond with map of countries with ongoing WAR

>everything russia touches turns into poo
Seems about right.

its a meme map
most of the food here cost about the same as in germany - netherlands
most of the electronic devices cost the same
89% of the people here live in their own places, so the price of rent isnt important
overal... meme map. we are much poorer.

But there is no war in Ukraine, that's what EU and Germany/France say.

it shows what can you do with wage and how much you earn on avarage

>1400
Pls, kill me

Ukraine is run by Jews and it's still a disaster.

Jews being some top tier disapora is a meme that came from the US. Pre WW2 jews were the minority with the biggest number of crimes commited per capita

>Poland this close to western europe
no way, bullshit

Yeah, it all seems fishy.

>>>>>>>>>Average
Come the fuck on, at least do the median.

A Dutch employer pays 130 euro to give his employee 45 euro. Because all the fucking insurances and pension.

>Portugal

Meme rating. Poland is poor as fuck why it has 2000$ while Belgium has 2300$

>Poland that high

doubt

>average instead of median
>into_the_trash.png

>polish chad, russian virgin

20% of the population has a starting wage of 2400 euro. 20% of 2600 euro. And the minimum wage is 1550 euro.

I highly doubt a majority of people earn either minimum wage or a starting salary. Which is needed for such a low average.

A start salary usually doesnt last longer than a single year.

Taxes?

Im 29 and earn 4500 euro (+ a months salary as the legally obligated summer bonus). And last year I got a 12k bonus.

You know that switzerland would win in both median and average income.

It makes no difference to us.

Average is BS by the way, our median salary is lower than that

Have you heard of the concept of "purchasing power"? Germans, Lithuanians, Slovaks, even Ukrainians, who live close to our border, come here for shopping because stuff is much cheaper here.
Also, if you read the methodology for the source, it says "average income for household with 2 kids", in Poland it means that such family receives more money in social benefits than it pays taxes.

>1600$

I fucking wish. Even professional engineers barely earn that much money.

We are wagecucks but we spend a lot of money on the internet. That's everything this says.

Don't look at the average you fool. Look the most common wage. 1700 euros lol.

but Anglos told me Irish are subhuman

There is no war in Moldova or Ukraine.

I only feel sorry about Portugal.

eternal ruskie strikes again

So poles are whiny faggots

shhh. Dont spoil our narrative

pay gibs pls we need them
children are starving
people are dying on the streets

Their average would probably go up several hundred dollars if you counted all the shit they steal from neighboring countries.

North/South different wage?

Southern Italians just sit around sucking on cannoli all day

>2700
yeah no, more like 1000, and shit is more expensive in the north of Europe

kill yourself pussy

then what's going on there if not war?

Finno-Icelandic povertynordicks union fucking when

This guy has it. Give us the median.

The average person has less than two legs.

word of the day - purchasing power

You still lie to us. You tell us you can only afford cabbage soup with bones, but your purchasing power parity wage is higher than Portugal and Greece and almost on par with Belgium.

So why do you lie, when you are living a decently good life?

>You tell us you can only afford cabbage soup with bones
It is delicious, you should definitely try it sometime

>You still lie to us. You tell us you can only afford cabbage soup with bones
literally what are you talking about

Wtf I hate terroni now

>decently good life

move to poland, dumb fucking neet

>AVERAGE

>CzechGermany
>get paid 1/4 for the same work
>all goods costs are equal or bigger (food, clothes, electronics)
>somehow, have 1/2 of purchasing power of Germany
WUT?

So we're closer to Bosnia than to Spain.
Do I actually live in Portugal?I know I never leave my house but still,I do not think any eastern european close is EVEN REMOTELY FUCKING CLOSE TO US IN ANY SOCIALECONOMICAL FACTOR.

is that why they call you pooland?

Rent and utilities.

Average is not adjusted by inequality, median is.

>1700$
ahahahahaa, hahahahah, oh wow, ahahahahaa, no
*cries a tear*

>paris and london are full of non whites
>they are rich as fuck

wh*Toids BTFO

> You tell us you can only afford cabbage soup with bones

because thats true, only our salaries can buy us more cabbage soups now. In other words, maybe it's cheaper to rent a place and buy food or simple commodities, but cars and electronics - not so much. Purchasing power is a very imperfect measure and should be taken with a grain of salt

I wonder what would be a more accurate metric? Something like taking a median salary after all the taxes, deducting unavoidable expenses, and then comparing?

Housing prices,gas prices are higher in Portugal than in eastern europe countries.Our wages however are bigger than any other eastern europe country.
What do you pay first when you get your money?Rent+gas+water+eletricity.All this is more expensive in portugal than in eastern europe and counts alot to the purchasing power index.
The fact that I even have to explain this defeats the purpose anyway

>pooland poor
>poland cannot into space

but you western fuckers made that mem, you should blame yourselves

>average
Another completely useless map.

>poortugal

Probably. After all that, A friend of mine has about 120€ to spend at the end of the month. He works fulltime as a carpenter. A pack of cigs costs 6€ here, a bus ticked 2€, cinema is 12€. And he is supposed to save up for a new car/retirement insurance, etc.

GIB MONEY YOU ANTISEMITE

>North: Germany tier
>South: Poland tier
Mhmmm

pretty accurate for Europe
not accurate for Russia, USA and Portugal lmao

did a pole make that map?

>dat Ukraine
How am I supposed to take this map seriously?

>smoking
>movies
>unavoidable expenses
Hans, I...

>average monthly net in PP
>same as PP index per inhabitant
u dumb or what?

everyone is equally poor there

Agreed. Those stats in the OP post are only somehow accurate for countries with low inequality, so realistically russia would be much lower than 1400.

Lolnope. They've got plenty of oligarchs.

No, you don't understand, those are the luxuries that he can afford after unavoidable expenses. He makes about 2200€ and of those, after unavoidable expenses, 120€ are left for everything else.

That's pretty bad, not gonna lie. Even I have like 300-400€ left after housing/utilities/food/transportation/communications, and my income is a bit below 800€/month netto.

The median monthly wage here is $5700, so I wonder what kind of products and services they used to calculate the purchasing power. I'm gonna assume they included stuff like brand new fossil-fueled cars, which would greatly distort the cost of living here. You would have to be exceptionally retarded to buy one in Norway when electric cars (and electricity) are much cheaper here than pretty much anywhere else in the Western World.

It's very easy to waste a lot of money in Norway if you don't adapt your lifestyle to how most Norwegians live or how the government wants you to live.

It's not about cars, but costs of living in general:

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=Norway&country2=Poland&displayCurrency=USD

Poland is better than Portugal in many respects but the difference is more felt for those of lower income who are much better off here.

Love your gun laws, they make up for your slav weirdness

wrong.

wrong.

because poland is the greedy hyena of europe.

On fucking isreal evrey imigrant Russian polish ukraininas (goyim) work for 4050 or 5000 sekeles

Fuck isreal thets how we live here

Compare polish cities with portuguese cities

>Poland is better than Portugal in many respects

beware
butthurt sudacas

>ireland is richer than actual developed nations

I doubt this map

Fuck off easterner ching chong ping pong

This map kills the polack. Face it, Eastern Europe is poor. No matter how many meme maps you post on a chinese cartoon website.

>445
dumb islanders lmao

>polish non-jew going to fucking israel for work where he can literally walk to germany on foot to work and have infinitely better living standard and not be bothered about disgruntled brown people blowing themselves up
Why on earth do you make up this bullshit?
Same for Russians. I've read so many bullshit stories that supposedly "shitton" of "polish people" "working" in Russia. Lmao

this is fake, right?

>this whole thread

>5225
WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS