Rank'em

Rank'em

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BimN5M0hg10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they all look like dorks.

I've gotta be honest, I like Batfleck. I just he wasn't wasted on such a mess of a movie.

One has stood up to a god

Seriously, fuck your thread. He's the best interpretation of batman since brave and the bold.

Then you must be a gigadork

kino/10

youtube.com/watch?v=BimN5M0hg10

>using Batfleck concept art
>liking no-neck Batman

Keaton > Bale > Kilmer > Affleck >>>>> Clooney

haven't seen the rest

Keaton >= West > Affleck > Kilmer > Clooney (though that's more Schumacher's fault than Clooney's IMO).

Bale in second place, really? He had absolutely no personality, even clooney batman had something when he had that scene with alfred.

They don't get good until Bale. The first three are horrendous, almost want to gauge my eyes out

1. West
2-8. The rest

He was well acted, something that only Keaton did better than Bale.

8>3>7>4>5>6>2>1

Affleck > West > Keaton >>>>> Clooney > Kilmer >Bale
Clooneys Batman was at least unintentionally entertaining.

Nice opinion(s).

Bestcostume so far.
His muscles arent fake like like cloony, kilmer and keefer. And bale was crap, those movies were made worth watching by the supporting cast. I don't hate Christian Bale, but I don't like his Batman.
As for west, well he's in his own category, and the two guys before him I honestly didnt know existed.

The throat cancer voice was well acted. The only well acted parts were the Bruce Wayne parts and even that was done better by Affleck in one film.

>batfleck was good

when will this meme end?

Keefer= Keaton
Coffee needs to kick in, sorry about that

Sorry, there was supposed to be a question mark after the first sentence.

Affleck's Bruce Wayne was horrendous both acting and dialogue wise.

Why, because he killed people? He can't really do dick about the script being bad.

>Christian Bale wasn't shit compared to every other cast member.
>When will this meem end?
I'm not saying meme because you summerfag kids don't use it properly in THIS meme.

I'm not going to argue with you since it won't bring either of us anywhere, but I am going to say that your taste is shit.

Maybe I'm just a fanboy but I quite enjoyed Batfleck. Thought he was the best part of the movie. My problem is that he looks fat. Even when I see his muscles bulging out of the suit, he looks fat. His face is like pushing out of the gap in the mask. It always takes me out of the moment. Saw the Justice League trailer and Bruce Wayne looks awesome. But when he jumped down as Batman in that one scene, I just burst out laughing.

I was always kind of bothered by how Keaton always looked like he's puckering his lips. I know that's just what his lips look like, but it looks like Batman is about to apply lipstick, or he's always in the mood for a kiss.

>throat cancer with issues-tier
Bale

>Bale on steroids-tier
Affleck

>charisma bomb-tier
West

>solid Hollywood adaptation tier
Keaton

>James Bond with a cape-tier
Kilmer

>someone had to get the ball rolling-tier
Wilson
Lowrey

>I don't know wtf I'm even doing-tier
Clooney

Only Snyderfags like Buttfleck, and that says a lot

I think both MoS and BvS are shit, but Ben Affleck makes an awesome Batman. Checkmate, atheists.

Wut? One of the most common phrases about BvS is that Ben Affleck was the only good thing about it.

The thing is that Buttfleck is bad, but everything else in BvS is so shit that it makes Buttfleck look good.

Keaton and Affleck are both good Batmen, but Keaton's Wayne is MUCH better than Affleck's.

Its a decent movie, the haters just want something to shit on because its the only way you can get hard so you look fr something to hate, like batman not caring about collateral damage that the villain could have easially avoided. Batfleck is doing Darwin's work, every guy he "killed" had a chance to get the fuck out of the situation that killed them.

Kilmer is my favorite Wayne, followed closely by Bale. Keaton is up there though.

Keaton killed people too, he just wasn't in a shit movie so people didnt complain.

What do you think of the direction Justice League seems to be going in?

>decent
>28% rt

>unironically using RT as a measure of quality

it is a measure of quality. stop being in denial.

It's a measure of popularity and a poor measure of quality.

You're confusing it with IMDB.
RT lists opinions of critics.

neither critics nor the gen pop nor dc fans liked the movie friend

I have just been getting back into DC recently because New52 enraged me, so comic wise not too sure yet...
As for the movie JLA:
>not a huge fan of Flash's suit, it looks like he made it in shops class with spare chunks, a morph suit, hot glue and red spray paint
>I actually like superbad's Lex Luthor, its refreshing to see him a little less hinged. Since TaS he's been such a cookie cutter james bond villain, he just needed and eye patch and a cat and it got old, not fast, but it still got old.
>I actually like Superman more for the clark parts, he's just so damn nice and cute and I wanna hug him and oh god I just realized I'm gay for superman while typing his.
>Oh well... these things happen, moving on...
>Cyborg looks cool, but I miss Jon J'honz or hawever it's spelled and I'm upset nu52 fucked him
>Jason Mamoa makes everything great
>Gal Gadot is hot as frick and I like her accent, it always bugged me that Themescirians didnt have one in other shows.
>What the fuck is up with Darksied's head? I'm assuming it's Darksied, maybe its just his secretary Lex is talking to.

Eh, you just have to decide 1 thing for yourself.

First: you like camp or grimdark?

If camp, Adam West.

If grimderp: flip a coin between Keaton and Afflect.

Well, for once, I trust critics more than blinded companyfags.

Ikr?
>It is a measure of what large groups of idiots think, start forming your own opinions.

Black bat on black suit was a terrible idea. Black suit needs the yellow to distinguish the bat, or just do the gray suit.

The angry voice was fine. You fuckers would've made an issue of anyone that wasn't skinny old Kevin Conroy in a Batsuit.

RT (or IMDB for that matter) is not an irrelevant indicator, but it's not in itself a testimony to the quality of the film.

(For the record I think BvS is a clusterfuck)

I wouldn't have made an issue with anyone that didn't use an absolutely retarded voice.

Affleck > Bale > West > Keaton >>>Kilmer >Clooney

8 > 7 > 4 > 3 > 5 = 6 > 1 = 2

>Bale > West > Keaton

meme

I would pay for him and Hamill in costume doing a scene together.

>the angry voice was fine

Is that why it's been ridiculed for years?

I didn't like Baleman mainly cause that stupid voice and how awkward he moved in the suit plus it's all black, Batfleck is good but he seems dumber however he actually looks intimidating
also I just want someone to use the white eyes cause eyeliner is gay

No a meme is, ironically, you fourteen year olds not knowing what a meme is and calling everything you disagree with a meme.

>Great Tier
Adam West
Michael Keaton

>Good Tier
Val Kilmer

>Okay Tier
George Clooney

>Tryhard Tier
Christian Bale
Ben Affleck

>Movie Serial Tier
Lewis Wilson
Robert Lowery

is this a new meme?

>Clooney over Bale

Other than that I agree.

this kid is mad as fuck his retard opinion is literally a meme

I think Bale was more compelling than Keaton in his movies because he plays Bruce/Batman in training great in Begins, and a tortured soldier in Dark Knight.
West plays Silver Age Batman/Bruce well, has the second best costume.
Keaton was good, but he didn't show up much in the second, and didn't play Wayne well.

That's not me.
This is me.

West > Keaton > Affleck >>>>>> Clooney, Kilmer, Bale.
Haven't seen the first two.

Bale's Wayne felt like an actor playing a theatrical version of q "rich guy", Keaton felt like a nice guy who makes a believable philanthropist.

>no ice-suit Batman
0/10

I agree but honestly Affleck in an origin story would have been amazing.

Bale seriously overacted as Batman.
Bale tried harder and did more things right than Clooney, but because Bale was trying so hard he also almost as many things wrong.

Back when he was Daredevil? No

No one took him seriously, he was the romcom guy and Matt Damon's lesser friend, and a lot of that still sticks.

Keaton is the best. If he were in his prime today and played the role with a modern costume, there would be no debate.

Keaton was great at the day but he would be pretty alien in modern cinema, with all the inflated CGI, long fight scenes, etc.

Height but that's it

Keaton would actually use gadgets instead of the LOLARKHAMCITY epic brawl shit.

no batnipples/10
no batnipples/10
no batnipples/10
no batnipples/10
batnipples/10
batnipples/10
no batnipples/10
no batnipples/10

Keaton's Wayne is great. He plays Wayne like hes Batman wearing a mask to fool people. There is no sense of equally dual identities like with other actors. There is only Batman, Bruce Wayne is just a facade.

>God tier
Fix'd

I kinda got that impression from Bale as well.

>Using awkward test photos
He has a neck and he is beautiful.

2big4me

It's WB's fault for releasing no-neck photos.

>that inane fucking quote
Is Snyder legit autistic?

Affleck. I don't like Batmanlets.

Also he's Bruce was great.

..... What's wrong with that?

Snyder.

>Lego Batman
5'11
>Batfleck
6'1

193 cm is 6'3.

4cm is also not 5'11

1. Keaton
2. West
Fuck everyone else

It's a meme from /fit/ manet hate threads where they post a photo of two people of wildly different heights, like, yao ming and a normal human, and then say that's the difference between 5'11" and 6'1".
>THE MORE YOU KNOW

>Satan lurks /fit/
The more you know.

See: Pic

It's to be expected, really.

I am the true gains goblin. I cannot be shooed away

Those legs

>Nothing wrong with being autistic
>An autist being Snyder is bad
>Team autism
Lelelelelelelekek

What did he mean by that?

Ew a guy from /fit/ got trips. Jumber of the beast no less. Thats just wrong.
Literally the worst board. Get off the inernet if being healthy is so fucking important.

Honestly having been on /fit/ Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums and /diy/ I think fit is one of the better ones. Of course, all of those except /diy/ are famously shit.