What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z49iZ0O1bSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was obama's government and retarded "hand off" approach that gave ISIS free reign to grow and then he jumped back into the middle east late in the game which only destabilized the area and gave them even MORE power.
Both Obama's inaction and his shitty actions are to blame for ISIS being a thing at all.

STOP REVEALING YOUR POWER LEVEL BEFORE THE ELECTION YOU IDIOT

Didn't Bush destabilise the region when he removed Saddam? Both the American people and the Iraqis were in favour of getting the troops home in 2011 when Obama withdrew afaik. Maliki basically told the US troops to gtfo

>you'll never know who was phone

Yes but at least he pretended like he had a valid reason.
Obama just stuck his head in the sand and focused on pulling troops out no matter what. He completely ignored any side effects that it may have had. When his tunnel vision pays off he gets all major forces out and lo and behold they were there for a fucking reason. The region instantly descends into chaos and the next regime takes of. Literally exactly the thing those troops were there to avoid.
Rather than admit his mistake and go back in to clean up his mess he stuck with his tunnel vision goal and decided instead to fellate himself about what a great leader he was for ending that terrible war. In the mean time ISIS rose to power and stormed the area when they could have easily been nipped in the bud.

nobody knows but it sure sounds good to idiots

Bush was just as incompetent as Obama when it came to executive decisions. Bush failed the country in many ways, 9/11 happened on his watch and as a result we lost so much more than the twin towers, he's responsible for the executive power that Obama is currently abusing. Bush's whole administration was more corrupt and more despicable than Obama's. The Bush's got away with it, but there weren't hacked e-mails. Clinton thinks she can get away with the same failures. Not anymore, people are going to start being held accountable.

i like the way trump articulates things

>(He's not)
Oh! Whew for a second my goy brain was gonna start thinking. Thanks for thinking for me CNN :D

>(he's not)
what the fuck

can you tell me one negative thing that has happened because her emails were deleted? and do we even know if they were hacked?

The only event in America that even compares to 9/11 was pearl harbor. I don't blame anybody for not expecting something of that scale nor do I blame anybody for the chaos that followed. Everyone was scared and confused and I seriously think we got the best possible result given the circumstances.
Obama, on the other hand, knew EXACTLY what he was doing and was advised against his course of action repeatedly. All he cared about was the pseudo-achievement of "ending the war" and that's all he got. He made a bad situation worse when the whole situation could have easily been solved in his 8 years.

do you honestly think though that anything good would of happened in that reigion no matter what year we left?

He's been acting all "presidential" (whatever that means) since the convention and he hasn't been doing as well as he had been.
Finally, he is removing the gloves once more.

Perhaps it was 4D Trump campaign strategy to let Hillary win for a while and then destroy her. It is easy to get behind someone who looks like an underdog or an outsider, and any rise will bring with it momentum that will carry through to November.

But the DNC has been cooking the polls in favor of Hillary since she was running against Bernie in the primary.

No it's an absolute shithole and we should have never gotten involved but, now that the power vacuum exists, we need to keep a presence there to subvert threats to our interests before they become tangible.
Ideally we should just wipe them out but that's not going to happen, unfortunately.

>Hillary: "I never lied to the public" (She did)
>Hillary: "I'm not after your guns" (She is)
[/bizarro-cnn]

i agree that why i never understand why people blame Obama for the power vacuum because of course there was going to be a shit storm when we pulled out and since we wont kill everyone the middle east just went back to being what its always been...... shitty

This is a democracy, you faggot. The people elected him to get out of the wars the republitards started.

As for whose fault it is...let's see...hmmmm.. Who had an Army of 5000 troops that ran away when a couple of hundred ISIS fighters attacked????

If the Iraqis aren't going to fight for their country, they have no country.

If the Shia aren't going to protect the Suni then what the fuck difference does it make if the US is there or not?

>Hillary
i want to pass simple background checks
>stupid people
SHE IS COMING FOR YOUR GUNS THAT FUCKING CRIMINAL

i'm trying to figure out how her appointing a justice is gonna mean the supreme court is gonna take our guns

>(He's not)
Did a fucking 12 year old write that headline?

can you tell me one politician or judge thats american that has ever once said we are going to make guns illegal and we are going to take away guns from lawful gun owners?

>(he's not)
>fact check al baghdadi founded ISIS

all my keks. the jews are really scratching for anything

>(he's not)
Shitlibs are so scared.

I'm still trying to figure out how manage to feed yourself.

I think he's just tired of having his words cleaned up for him by others. He has a method, and he can't use it because he is being corrected constantly. Maybe his method is pure bullshit, but this thing where everything he says gets passed through a translator is not going to win him any points.

feinstein

what does this mean

It's because we could have at least mitigated the shithole to the point where it was just hurting itself like usual. While they're bombing themselves and killing their own they're no problem. It's when they attack the west that they get our attention.
If we had stayed just for another few years, quashed IS before it had any power and let a new secular dictator take over we would have been fine. Instead we pulled out early and let them grow tot he point where we had to go back.
How to not be taken seriously with one word
>republitards
protip: no war has ever been fought by the US on another country's behalf. Everything we're involved in is for our own benefit. We never fought for vietnam, we never fought for korea, we never fought for iraq. We fought so threats in those areas wouldn't grow tot he point where they affected us.
We know they don't give a shit about what happens to their overgrown sandbox but it affects us too so we're forced to care.

youtube.com/watch?v=z49iZ0O1bSs

RARE FLAG
A
R
E

F
L
A
G

thats funny you think that reigion will ever be stable or secular cause i think Iran tried that and we all know how that ended

>Holy shit
The ad has become more stealthy.
I can see through your bullshit!

Obama and Hillary created and armed ISIS as part of the uprising against Syria.

They supported Al Qaeda in Iraq when they fought against Assad

That is ISIS

>assault weapons and high capacity magazines
>was already banned once before
so like i said please tell me when she says all guns

Trump never took a hit. Polls are BS. Online polls show him at 75%, and he's always between 30% and 5000% more popular in online social media.

We have background checks.

CNN is a legitimate and professional news source employing people of the highest journalistic integrity (they're not)

>(UMMM HE'S NOT BTW, IN CASE YOU WERE ENTERTAINING THE QUESTION AND THINKING INDEPENDENTLY, LET US JUST THINK FOR YOU)
Everyone at CNN should be shot. Fucking lugenpresse

Bush signed the ban. Hillary is another Bush. Obama was another Bush. You're another jew.

Gas all jews in the U.S. Greatest ally can exist, but we're not fighting your wars.

They've had successful secular governments before. In the 70s it was nearly as shitty as it is today.
I think the imminent failure of dubai will wake a lot of oil sheiks up and they'll realize they can't stay on this course if they want to survive int eh future.

>CNN cried wolf so many times no one's watching anymore to care
kek

>not being able to comprehend politicians don't tell you everything nor being able to extrapolate what the next logical move with that kind of thinking would be after assault weapons are banned and shootings keep happening
wew

>he's not
Sup Forumstards literally and completely BTFO and furious. Sup Forums will never, ever recover from this.

kek (kek)

nb4 more shilling

Who gives a shit that Hillary Clinton is one of the main players in why the middle east is so fucked

who cares that she has been caught in countless lies, some treasonous

Who cares that over 50 people (that we know about) have died in mysterious circumstances that somehow favored her and her husband

who cares that she may be in serious ailing health, mental and physical

who cares that she might have been making iterative political favors for campaign donations

who cares that she was kicked off the Watergate case for being unethical

who cares that she got a CHILD RAPIST out of jail time.

Who cares, Trump isn't articulate enough to suit the media.

hand-off? are you retarded? USA armed ISIS from day one.

Lol

>Trump isn't articulate enough to suit the media
This one's on purpose. He knows the media will spin anything he says so he's having them talk about founding ISIS

Yup, its there for b8 but the shills only go on "drumpf" rants.

>Trump knows that Obama directly funded ISIS through the Dutch Royal Shell company as a cut-out
>Revealing his power level this early

Jesus, this guy is a loose cannon. He's not afraid to bring up Cruz's dad in the JFK assassination, the Saudis' involvement in 9/11 BEFORE the 28 pages were released, and he's been hinting who exactly Huma Abedin is.

I'm sure Flynn who used to head SOCOM told Trump EVERYTHING, and who knows what Manafort and Stone have told him. I'm really worried the Elite are going to try to kill him for daring to expose the truth.

(((Feinstein)))

there's no way he makes it eight years mate. he'll be killed very quickly and Hillary's so sick she'll be in a wheelchair by 2018. this election is between Pence and Kaine and no one's even close to realizing it

yes, thats the point

she's a fucking kike trying to take our guns away

Stfu idiot

Fuck off stupid jew