How old will you be when POTUS Hillary Clinton completes her 2nd term?

How old will you be when POTUS Hillary Clinton completes her 2nd term?

I'll be 34 here.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10973015
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's not going to make it past her first term

A vote for Her is a vote for Tim

I'm going to kill myself the day she wins so it really doesn't matter

Spoiler alert: you'll be dead op

Same here. Time fly's too fast. After 8 years halo 3 will be reaching it's 20th anniversary.

If I nothing more to live for, I will take matter in my own hands and go out with a final bang if you catch my drift.

W-well... in that case I'm voting Hillary

>Shill

In which one of the multiverses?

jesus christ.

Demoralization Thread

Type: Implication / Suggestion

Report and Hide

>1 post by this ID

Where you moving to when Trump is elected, shill? You know it's going to happen. So what foreign land will become you new home?
I recommend Burundi.
Quite lovely in Spring.

I don't see Clinton running a third time 6bh. She'll be 69 when she loses to Trump.

36. Damn.

>le trump has a chance meme
_donald

>le Hillary isn't going to prison meme

>OP currently 26 years old
>Only explanation why he'd vote for a confirmed criminal for POTUS, wants to be liked by his peers while ignoring how fucked she'll make everything

Good work, OP.

I'll be 38 when our empress steps down. Is that old enough to quit life? Because I don't see how I could move on after that.

>le Hillary has a chance meme

Just a bit of Hill shill larping. Never hurt nobody.

They're getting so desperate these days, it's difficult to tell sometimes.

I'd be 26 god forbid she wins

I'm not American so please enlighten me - what happens when she appoints 5 more liberal supreme court justices?

Does that mean you lose your guns?

KEK SMITE YOU!!
I'LL BE 29 WHEN GOD EMPEROR TRUMP COMPLETES HIS SECOND TERM.

M E M E
A
G
I
C

Well, since we are all now inhabiting reality and not some liberal fantasy land, we don't have to worry about that happening.
>but, but muh polls!!!

Oh man.

banned

She'll die during her first term and Tim Kaine will take over and get elected twice after that.

i will be 27.
damn, most of my adult life at that point will be under whoever the next POTUS is. i hope it isn't this bitch, i hope the polls are wrong/rigged like brexit.

yep, and free speech and Christianity's tax exempt status, and...

Don't worry, user. They're incredibly selective polls. It was a dishonest tactic of bill clinton.
Just vote and make your voice count!

>strawpoll.me/10973015
36 when Trump completes his second term and we have a constitutional amendment because he was such a great president to get a third term

KEK WILLS IT

Polls are a sampling.

Let me tell you about a polling station I worked near, that was used by major tv and news at the time. It was funded by university grants and employed college students to do the polling. The major source of counts was the university's alumni, staff and student directories.

The director thought he was getting a true sampling of 'people'. But it kept coming up skewed liberal. He had to resort to adding the county phone book to balance the liberal bias of academic sources. AFTER he added the county phone book it got more accurate.

Bottom line is, polls are only a reflection of the sources they use. Internet polls favor trump. Tv polls favor Hillary.

TV. Media. O. K.