Black Men Are Physically Superior

If we are going to say that whites are smarter than blacks because they have a higher average IQ then aren't blacks more physically powerful because on average they are more muscular?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man
stateofobesity.org/disparities/blacks/
youtube.com/watch?v=7InRmTGU0Hg
biomedcentral.com/1471-2458/10/508
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If they are so physically superior why can't they swim?

Horseshit bait.

Every-single strong man in the world is white.

Not in swimming.

Notice how all niggers are top heavy with string bean legs

>on average they are more muscular

do you have any proof of this average, or do you just have pictures of ripped black men saved to your (C:) drive?

thats because blacks where bred for working as slaves thats man made stupid only the biggest strongest slaves got to breed with the she-boons to make more farm hands they can thank the white man for there muscles

>Statistical outliers.

I said average, retard.

provide proof of this average

>blacks are stronger because they were bred for slavery
Why do retards still perpetuate this belief?

Nice try Tyrone.

The average nigger in America is a fatass

MMA, Kickboxing and are weight lighting are all dominated by whites and latinos.

Well the Jews certainly thought so.

Blacks aren't physically more powerful. Look up who dominates the worlds strongest men competitions. It's almost entirely white.

Blacks run faster. In terms of power it's whites.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man

Of the top 3 finishers you have to go down to OD Wilson in 1990 before you find a black

I said average. Are you too retarded to read?

>FOXNews.com is reporting on a study conducted by Cornell University that found that White Americans are genetically weaker and less diverse than their Black counterparts.

The study, “Genotype, hapoltype and copy-number variation in worldwide human populations,” was conducted to provide data for uncovering the history of migration, range expansion, and adaption of human beings.

After testing 10,000 genes and analyzing the genetic makeup of 15 Americans of African descent and 20 Americans of European decent, researchers found that the Euro-Americans showed less variation than their African American counterparts.

Carlos Bustamante, senior co-author of the study and an assistant professor of biological statistic and computational biology at Cornell stated, “Since we tend to think of European populations as quite large, we did not expect to see a significant difference in the distribution of neutral and deleterious variation between the two populations.”

The study also found that Europeans had more harmful mutations than Africans did, due to their race being “diluted” twice over 30,000 years ago which caused “bad” mutations to build up in the European population. Bustamante calls this a “genetic echo.” Most Non-Africans descended from a small group of migrants who left the African continent 50,000 to 100,000 years ago.

It's so funny that Sup Forums is all about averages until it comes to white people coming in last on average. Then the post the statistical outliers and "best in the world" that's not average you dumbfucks

White supremacists can't argue for shit

Also look at the NFL. The positions that require speed are black (anywhere on defense, RB, WR). The main positions that require more strength are white (interior linemen require strength more than speed. OTs need speed and strength to deal with speedy DLs so they're usually an even mix of black and white)

Average is that they are all obese in America, men are the most obese male demographic outside of Pacific Islander. In addition most have real shit health starting in their 30's occupying their obesity. Dental problems, hygiene issues, drug addictions, liver failures, I've seen gout on 30 year old obese niggas. It may just be where I live, but I honestly wonder if they are self genociding somewhat, and the only reason the black population is "stable" is because there is no longer "mulatto" on the census.

>genetically weaker and less diverse
all they proved was that Euros are less genetically diverse

now i thought that this was a thread about races and their muscle mass, and that it not what that link is talking about

I'm sorry, retard, what was that?

Maybe be less retarded next time, retard.

Your thread is retarded like your mother.

sure

Just going to drop this here

>pic related bitch

So they didn't actually test the people's strength. They just tested genes and said since whites vary less they're weaker. Dumb study that shows absolutely nothing

Blacks are the fattest group in the United States on average

>Less Diverse
>Come from a population which bred with nords, romans, germans, and tons of different euro-ethnic clusters

>Compared to a group which is made up of 100,000 migrants which changed barely

I call bullshit

100,000 year old*

Statistical outliers for like the last 40 year.

O Ok

>strongest man in the world is white
Whanigger nigger

Yes, they are more athletic. No, it doesn't bother me at all. They definitely got the short end of the stick.

Inteligence > athletic ability. It's not even close.

Blacks are shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=7InRmTGU0Hg

Sage

When it's a consistent pattern it's not an outlier you fucking idiot

Sage

Blacks are also the least evolved of all the humans.

Blacks aren't human.

Blacks are Homo Erectus/Heidelbergensis Hybrids.

>fat people aren't strong or powerful

top kek you're fucking stupid.

Wat

not the best example, he's loaded on steroids

I'd rather he intellectually superior than physically inferior. End game.

>Muh WN's can't argue
>Better go full fattie pride

Been showns that blacks posses high bone densities and higher lower body strength

whites tend to have higher upper body strength and intellect

>most strong and powerful
>can't win any strong men competitions
Not like sports are segregated, blacks are overrepresented in basketball and football by far. Good at running and dunking

Not so good at being quarterbacks or lifting weights

Weak ass niggers

How can you hold up black athletes and be like

>blacks are more powerful than whites

Then we throw hundreds of white strongmen outperforming the rest of the world and you're like

>I-i meant average

They are not on average more muscular. The healthy ones run faster. When it comes to strength vs strength whites dominate. Even at the highschool level this is clear. Go to a highschool football game and there are a lot of nigs in the non QB skill positions. Go to a weightlifting or wrestling meet and it's whites. This is also why we dominate at swimming, because swimming requires all your muscles. So actually whites are stronger than blacks in terms of upper body strength than blacks are better than whites in terms of lower body strength. Blacks are actually worse than asians in that regard since they fall behind them in swimming. It's possibly the best test of overall strength.

All they have are their legs. They evolved that from being on the plains having to persistence hunt for their food

Then why do blacks have a higher obesity rate than whites?

PROOF?

even if niggers are stronger so what?

intelligence > strength

superior spear throwing skills didn't save niggers from firearms.

Yep, more testosterone and larger penises too.

Of course broad statistical distributions mean very little to the individual when in-group variance is far larger than group variance, but if Sup Forums wants to be consistent that is indeed the case.

>Strong men
>Good physiques

Blacks have no Neanderthal DNA.

Not human.

sage, report, hide

Why are Slavs and Nordicks world's strongmen? Why did that USAyan win swimming? Why is a Serb female world's running thing champ?

Honestly, physical strength is a lowly value to me personally and I am glad you arent contesting intellectual superiority, the one that matters. I mean I lift but I am never going to be as strong as a gorilla no matter how much I lift. And still I can make a missile that would wipe out all gorillas on Earth......

So anyway I dont care about physical shit, I just came here to point out Olympics.

White men are pound-for-pound stronger than Black or Hispanic men. Source: biomedcentral.com/1471-2458/10/508

When you look at top 3 the only black I find is OD Wells in 1990. He's dead, heart attack, so blacks can't even use him in their arguments. Every living top 3 finisher in the WORLD'S strongest man is a white man

>That whole post
I don't feel sorry for the man who writes this, if they've already fell to actually trying to preach this bullshit they aren't worth the time.

Today, my white friend and I observed a family of apes being extremely obnoxious and loud at the bank. He looked over and with a dead serious face exclaimed "it's like they aren't even people"

>Blacks are also the least evolved of all the humans.

I used to teach middleschool biology. Students automatically lost points every time they used a phrase like "more evolved." I expect seventh graders to have a better grasp of evolution than that.

Genetic "strength" means literally nothing. American blacks are more genetically diverse only because they have some white admixture, whereas most whites don't have black admixture.

It's like saying coffee with shit in it is better than regular coffee because it has more ingredients.

>brains
>not physical body parts

Didn't they have to lower the threshold for being considered "retarded" a few decades ago from 85 to 75 because most blacks would be considered legally retarded otherwise?

he went from a nearly 7 foot tall lanklet to jacked as fuck withing a few years, putting on like 160 lbs

he's on gear, everyone at that level is

>Used to teach biology
>Look back at last post

Yeah, nah. Cunt.

How can backbois even compete?

>whites are the tallest
>the strongest and most powerful
>win the most Olympic medals

Smh at you black """""men"""", step up niggas

Mainly because sheboons are like 85% overweight or obese. There is a reason it's considered a status symbol for blacks to date anyone other than a black female

Yeah, because of all that bicycling they do

Then why do blacks only ever date fat women of other races?

OLYMPUCS R RAYCT NOW

Hey mr. teacher, organisms can be 'more evolved' for a particular region and climate and environment. You do realize different species compete for the same resources in the same environment, right? You do realize we can objectively measure which ones are adapted better, and therefore 'more evolved', right?

>inb4 faggot delets his post
>or says "it's not delets it's deletes"

No, of course not. If that sounds plausible to you then you probably fall below that threshold. At the very least you have a loose enough grasp on how the world is organized that you should be really hesitant to trust your intuitions about things.

Feel free to elaborate. I'll freely admit that it's not my specialty, I had an undergraduate minor in it with some extra coursework and there was a hole that needed to be filled for a couple years.

Post source.

I hope not.

that's how we bred you. glad you finally caught up to that fact. now go help your skinny kenyan bro's

I watch strongman competitions all the time and literally all the top competitors are white

Really makes you think