IT'S HAPPENING: CLINTON FOUNDATION CORRUPTION PROBE

>Multiple FBI investigations are underway involving potential corruption charges against the Clinton Foundation, according to a former senior law enforcement official.

dailycaller.com/2016/08/11/exclusive-joint-fbi-us-attorney-probe-of-clinton-foundation-is-underway/

This is a huge deal. Will it save Trump's sinking ship?

Other urls found in this thread:

clintonfoundation.org/contributors?category=$100,001 to $250,000&page=7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

self-bump with more details:

>The investigation centers on New York City, where the Clinton Foundation has its main offices, according to the former official who has direct knowledge of the activities.

>Prosecutorial support will come from various U.S. Attorneys Offices — a major departure from other centralized FBI investigations.

>The New York-based probe is being led by Preet Bharara, the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York. Bharara’s prosecutorial aggressiveness has resulted in a large number of convictions of banks, hedge funds and Wall Street insiders.

>The official said involvement of the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Southern District of New York “would be seen by agents as a positive development as prosecutors there are generally thought to be more aggressive than the career lawyers within the DOJ.”

if this is true, holy shit.

Fake

Wtf, I thought the DoJ blocked all investigations. This is huge if so

Like it was sinking in the first place.

Didn't happen, stop trolling.

Sage

>implying the ship was ever sinking

what is this the 20th time we've seen the FBI "probe" into hillary's corruption? call me when something actually happens

zero
>fake news designed to placate us
>shill poster confirmed

it's literally not fake, click the link you mongoloid.
preet bharara doesn't fuck around mang

clintonfoundation.org/contributors?category=$100,001 to $250,000&page=7

this is getting mainstream attention, and it just broke. pic related. drop the team-spirit idiocy and realize that the flailing Trump campaign might have just been given a huge gift.

10$ this is front page of drudge tomorrow

Whelp, you know what this means! More mysterious deaths.

Thank you for your service! 5 cents have been added to you account, continue correcting the record!

For fuck sake CTR, I am not the brightest person but can spot a shill a mile away....frig off and come back when yo get your grade 10

Big if true

>The New York-based probe is being led by Preet Bharara, the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York. Bharara’s prosecutorial aggressiveness has resulted in a large number of convictions of banks, hedge funds and Wall Street insiders.

Smells like a setup so when it comes out again that she's """innocent""" then people will point and say "See? Told you she's innocent! Even this hardass with a reputation for taking down bankers and other important figures says so!!!"

IT'S HAPPENING

>Whelp, you know what this means! More mysterious deaths.

six
>linking your own twitter

>potential
lmao aren't we way past that already?

>Preet Bharara
great, another democorrupt

Didn't DOJ decline to investigate? Someone explain pls

meh at this point a high-profile corruption probe is horrible for her optics. if this is a setup, it's a stupidly conceived one

im not michael tracey but i wish i was lol

time will tell

might actually be someone within government who's got some fucking balls for once

the past history of these guys suggests they have balls, on the other hand it might also suggest they're controlled opposition because they haven't died yet.

it's a local prosecutor

This could actually be legit.
Here's hoping I see more on this tomorrow.

fuckin hapzeninz

Want to know why Hitter was elected. Ask a Democrat who supports corrupt Hillary. They had to walk over and ignore dead bodies to say it.

>time will tell
>might actually be someone within government who's got some fucking balls for once
If he winds up losing an altercation with gym equipment anytime within the next week we'll know for sure.

I hope he has a fucking army of loyal bodyguards.

I thought they just wouldn't bring charges.

Ok guys who would bring charges? FBI? Some court in New York? Also is there even time for them to prove something before the election?

the list grows stronger

Hillary is on damage control

wouldn't matter, Clinton will find one to bribe/blackmail unfortunately

>sinking ship

Trumps ship is not sinking you faggot

add Shawn Lucas to the list of mysterious deaths

the jews are on the only sinking ship in this presidential race.

Holy fuck. I cannot believe the next president of the United States is going to either be Hillary fucking Clinton or Donald Trump. Why can't there be just one more option with an actual chance?

No matter who wins I hope they and their entire staff gets blown up and the Department of Transportation guy takes over.

You mean something like this?

Johnson

>Preet Bharara
hope he stays away from barbells

eight
shoo shoo shitty shill

you should, uh, check rcp

>online polls

dont forget these

Yet again. Hey, let me get my hopes up real quic--
Nope. You know what? Fuck that.

PLS RESPOND. IS THERE ANY HOPE?

So you are advocating terrorism? Well I'm going to have to report you to the FBI just in case.

>(((rcp)))

>(((MSM))) polls

>sinking ship
He's winning, they are flat out lying due to panic now.

more info on Preet Bharara, the guy said to be leading this probe

this seems to bode well

If a poo in loo Pajeet puts Killary in jail does he get to designate his own personal street?

>abc isn't MSM

get a load of this guy

Website was fake, data mining.

That was fake, and admitted.

>not liking trump
fuck off you politically illiterate fag

you literally just posted a poll from ABC and now you're complaining about mainstream polls. my god

>those tabs

You motherfucker.

Nice try candle jack. You almost had m-

>WA

2/10 troll

>implying

this is controlled opposition, they're going to find her "not guilty" of any wrong doing, just like every other time, and then the MSM will play it off as a republitard conspiracy.

>t. bernie supporter who attended bernies numerous packed rallies

If he had a chance he would have gotten a nomination.

Get ready for more assassinations.

Seems like there's a battle going on between the DNC controlled executives and those outside of such, such as the basic FBI and state attorneys

FBIANON seems to be right again

There's a difference between polls where they find every hillary supporter in the country to make it seem like she has a chance, and polls where tens of thousands of people with whatever political background can participate.

She literally lost to Gary Johnson AND Jill Stein. Her campaign is done.

the sikh is gonna take down clinton.

he's not letting muslims win this one

FAKE, SHILL THREAD, HIDE AND MOVE ON
>FAKE, SHILL THREAD, HIDE AND MOVE ON

I don't want to end up dying of """natural causes""" in my early 20s man.

Her diapers are bulging

reddit com/r/politics/comments/4xbh6z/joint_fbius_attorney_probe_of_clinton_foundation/

downvote CTR

fuck you

Is Poo in Loo going to save us from Moloch, Sup Forums?

Will the fate of the free world literally come down to poo in loo?

I mean, I don't think even kek is that powerful.

The irony would just be...too much. The universe may collapse in on itself.

tfw even if its not true just by word of mouth it will hurt hillary since she's untrustworthy

tfw this kills the CTR

>polls where tens of thousands of votes can come from a couple dozen trump supporters

ftfy

88 DAYS UNTIL THE ELECTION. THERE IS NO TIME TO PROVE ANYTHING. IT IS ALREADY OVER. SHE WON.

>Bharara served as the chief counsel to Senator Chuck Schumer"
>Bharara was nominated to become U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York by President Barack Obama "
>On April 13, 2013, Bharara was on a list released by the Russian Federation of Americans banned from entering the country
>Bharara is a lifelong Bruce Springsteen fan
>In September 2014 when Attorney General Eric Holder announced his intention to step down, Bharara was speculated as being a potential candidate as the next United States Attorney General

Count on this going nowhere.

>Multiple FBI investigations are underway
im sure thats going to do a lot

Why do people think Trump's campaign is faltering...?

If this ends up being legit we're gonna have to start being nice to pooland. I guess no price is too steep for justice, but that's pretty close

One can dream

>preet bharara doesn't fuck around mang
Welp, hope he has good life insurance

Digits and your mother dies

you kooky hillshills will come up with anything out of desperation, won't ya?

>We have investigated the Clinton Foundation and found they broke multiple laws but we also found they didn't intend to so we do not recommend indictment

t. FBI

It's just another narrative they want to use against him

>every scientific poll in the country is rigged!!
>except this one online poll

nice dubs.
>singh
>"preet"
sounds like this guy has the potential to redeem poo in loos

Embarrassingly shameful display so far from FBI fo sho

>comey said clinton broke laws

oh boy here we go

All we need is the heat nigga.

People think Trumpfags are lunatics for pointing out corruption in the Clinton Foundation.

Now that a FBI investigation, or multiple have been launched, it shows that our words have some substance to them and that the media that told them Trumpfags were crazy because they were pointing fingers at the Clinton Foundation are discredited.

This, Trump's tax plan, and the debates can create the perfect storm for Trump to be President.

People have also referred to the polls being biased against Trump by including alternatives. Mostly Gary Johnson, which sees support from people looking for a candidate other than Trump.

When it comes to election day, people will realize that Gary Johnson is too behind in the polls and vote Trump because they don't want Hillary to win.

I BELIEVE AGAIN

kek this will probably happen.

Just another notch on the left's belt so they can go, "seee? She's innocent, all these investigations would've found something by now!"

Rigged polls and the media's continued subservience to Killary.

Honestly I would vote for Trump on his tax plan alone

t. Small business owner