Wander Over Yonder

No Season 3 Sunday :(

OBLIGITORY PETITION:change.org/p/walt-disney-encourage-disney-to-make-wander-over-yonder-season-3
MAILING ADDRESSES:
Gary Marsh
3800 W. Alameda ave.
Burbank, CA 91505

MAILING ADDRESS FOR DISNEYXD (CALIFORNIA):
Disney XD
500 S. Buena Vista St.
Burbank, CA 91521

MAILING ADDRESS FOR DISNEYXD (CANADA):
Disney XD
Brookfield Place
181 Bay Street, PO Box 787
Toronto, Ontario
M5J 2T3

MEGAS: mega:///#F!UVpDWYDb!Sq8NJ9nYa1O8e_nKpmASzQ

#saveWOY

Hater makes it

Bump

We usually keep this to Wednesday and Saturdays but okay.

First for gay.

Bump

Was Wander's hat and its properties ever explained?

It gives u what u want, not what u need

great again

>This petition will be sent to: Walt Disney

I don't think this petition will be as effective as we want it to be.

i had a dream last night that i went to a convention and got a bunch of high quality fanart of WOY, listened to Craig talk on a panel, then went home and explained to my family what WOY is all about

Your show is dead, get over it.

Why is this general still allowed on Sup Forums?

>WoY convention
if only

This has probably been asked before, but are there any examples of community-created petitions reviving a show in one way or another?

It's an odd way of doing it, but thanks for bumping the thread! :)

Bump

I think someone confirmed it's sentient.

That's an odd way to spell "This show is great, buy more merchandise and savewoy!

Why is Hater so cute and sexy on Sup Forums?"

Regardless, I agree with you and Hater is pretty much sexy anywhere he appears

He needs more pinups tbqh

All we know is that it was being abused by its previous owners, so Wander kidnapped it, it is somewhat sentient, and it as this user said it gives you what you want, not what you need.

It was also confirmed I'm pretty sure by Dave that I think they wanted to do an episode where either Peepers and Hater or the main four fell inside of it.

I'm keking

Well he gets the most fanart I think. Followed by Wander or Peepers. I don't know why, but tumblr seems to be all over Peepers.

I've asked this myself. I know everyone refers to Kim Possible but I think that had some circumstances that Disney was kind of forced to bring it back?

I heard they had a deal with someone to produce a certain amount of episodes and they failed to meet that deal, so they brought it back to get it to the required episodes I think

Basically, savewoy is most likely impossible

Fuck, user, don't remind me.

Bumpn

How fucked would Wander be if he met Rick? He will never be able to reform him.

magic cartoon dimension that gives you stuff
mostly a convenient place to hide the banjo

you can still do that last part

he'll be like a poopybutthole in rick's universe whereas rick would be more like hater, i could see them coexisting

Bump

>show cancelled weeks ago
>still threads up with petition as if they'll change anything
I think it's time to move on

>expecting people to move on and face reality
Do you even know where you are?

Star Trek, but that took literally millions of signatures and someone breaking into the executives parking lots leaving threatening messages in their cars.

...You know what to do Sup Forums.

No.

We just need on more season, though, that's all were asking for. I'd be fine with them ending it after that.

I'll move on when Disney puts its cartoons back on Disney Channel

>someone breaking into the executives parking lots
The American fans among us should start getting useful.

I do hope you find something new, seeing these threads every Sunday just makes me sad.

This. This isn't just a WoY problem. They will keep killing off cartoons with that shit, and even if they don't cancel them they'll only get a fraction of the fanbase they could have gotten on the main channel. Smaller fanbases also means less lewd fanart, this is a serious problem.

>face reality

Cinematic or 616?

Howdy friends! Back again for more drawing, this time with fewer blue bars and more color. Request at your leisure!

thanks again for the wesely one, it's too cute

You're welcome! I'm so flattered that you saved it!

Only when there comes another show with a semi villain skeletor as second main.

B u m p

Bump

If you're going to bump the thread, at least post something that be discussed or post some art

Fine, I'll go collect art

Draw Wander babysitting a baby Hater.

Don't come back until you have at least 2000 pics, like every normal fan.

Not enough C. Peeps in this thread

I second this

This, if you could make it their lovechild.

I originally make the request and I like this even more!

Wouldn't that just be some kind of monkeycat?

I'd like to think so.

Skeleton Dance fandom is such a goldmine for Mpreg.

I've always loathed mpreg because it seems so strange, but given that Wander is an alien it kind of works? Plus the series has shown us over and over he has that maternal instinct.

I am pretty sure there exist some devices in that world that just magically create eggs by extracting the DNA of two aliens whose species are too different from each other to get kids naturally. Considering how many species there are.

That makes the most sense, because, Hater had a fantasy of him and Dom having kids but technically speaking, he can't mate with ANYONE since he's a skeleton

Those are my exact feelings--could kind of make sense depending on how you portray Wander's anatomy. The fandom usually makes him hermaphroditic.

Says you. He has other functions, who says he can't produce a dick or something. He has powers, after all.

I'm sorry, blame this filthy fandom.

God damn, I really hope Craig doesn't lurk here.

He does. He'd probably be less of a fucking baby than you, too.

I hope he's lurking here right now! who knows, he might actually find this mpreg thing funny

hey man there's been plenty of blatant gay fanservice thrown in this show

they know what they're doing

Yeah, if you honestly think things like that Spin the Bottle scene in The Birthday Boy, The Big Day and The Frenergency Fronfract ISNT fanservice for skeleton dance, youre in denial

I feel old... there's way weirder and goofier out there (alien mpreg) in the wide, wide world of cartoons. This isn't exactly some dirty, inappropriate plotline. It's not like other cartoons haven't explored the possibility (and humor) of something like that.

The Big Day had both Skeleton Dance and Death Glare fanservice, particularly Skeleton Dance out the ass.

It's probably because it doesn't involve his waifu. It's always funny when someone 'kinkshames' someone else because it's probably guaranteed they have a weird fetish of their own. He probably just hates the gay.

He's so cute, he can't even handle it. Feel free to make more requests!

That is precious haha - thanks!
...Does Hater's blanket have little lightning bolts all over it?!

HE'S BEAUTIFUL, good job user!

Yes, I bet it was given to Wander by Peepers who needed a break from the skelebaby

So, if Wander and Hater got together, would Peepers be as salty as Pearl is about Greg getting together with Rose?

>Peepers singing
"Its over isn't it? Isn't it!? Isn't it over?!"

I don't watch SU but probably.

He probably wouldn't even believe it and would either be convinced that A) Wander somehow tricked Hater or B) it was all a ruse on Hater's part to somehow destroy Wander. I'm leaning towards B. In fact, there's a ton of potential humor that could come out of it.

Bump

that song was fucking grating
it's annoying to imagine kids loving it and singing it and shit

Yeah, its a bit repetitive, but its funny to imagine Peepers singing it

Goodnight /woyg/
>kisses on cheek
I loveeeee youuuuuu

Never underestimate the power of your skeleton baby. They'll pop your hat clean off

thakns

Love yoouuuuu toooooo

>>kisses on cheek
you have to go back

Pffft, haha, how cute!

/r/ a fusion of dominator and hater! If that's not your thing, a fusion of two characters of your choice! much obliged

When you Wander...

Bumper

when it was brought up that Craig and Lauren check Sup Forums for woy everyone started posting about their failed pregnancy. i thought it was really mean, especially for people in these threads

Yeah, that's going overboard tbqh, even for Sup Forums standards

Hates Gay! Sex Thrillin!

Bump

Lord Dom n Hater

and now it's a russian national anthem

are you new? don't get me wrong it's heartless and i would never do it, but where you not around for the old thread where someone was posting about a family member's corpse and was cumming on it?

>that spoiler
Jesus Christ, I've been in these threads for a while and I don't remember this, what?

nice

Holy shit, people are fucking awful. I mean, maybe it's just because I am a wanderfag and I'm not use to seeing that shit, but seriously what the fuck. Let's post happy orange spoons to forget about the pain

I'm in.

Oh no I need to clarify it wasn't a Wander thread, it was just something else.

Oh, well, yeah. That's standard in the broad span of Sup Forums.

Maybe it's wrong I'm so desensitized to it but I've always been on this website for about ten years now.

Why is there so much Marvin the Martian and C. Peeps fanart?

just for fun

/woy/ WRITES SEASON 3

>11 minute episodes only
>NO new characters
>filler episodes only
>post ideas for new episodes for season 3
>scripts and drawings are always welcome

You forgot the followup panel where frazzled Wander is still a-okay!

no user, wander died from that

HE'S DEAD
BABY HATER MURDERED HIM

>NO new characters
Do additional instances of existing characters count? because I want an episode where Dominator falls in love with herself from another universe only for it to end in violence and heartbreak

Bump