Storytime: Harley Quinn and the Suicide Squad April Fools Special

It's Suicide Squad week! We have Suicide Squad - Rebirth on Wednesday! We have a movie on Friday! Let's have a storytime for what is essentially the prelude for DC's current Suicide Squad. This is Harley Quinn and the Suicide Squad April Fools Special.

Neat. I just bought teh Harley Quinn's Greatest Hits TPB. Was pretty good.

Nice! I also really like Harley in the Suicide Squad. I think she provides a nice complement to Deadshot and Boomerang.

Yeah me too.

>Third panel.
I love this Harley.

>Pretty Good
>It has Palmiotti & Conner shit and none of her first ongoing or other stories (like the LOTDK Doctor Quinn story or Sirens or Injustice)

Is this b8?

Came for this, now I'm gone

Have I mentioned I really like this Harley?

It's got some Sirens and some Bruce Timm. Don't be such a 90's kid.

The fact that it has Palmiotti and Conner shit makes the whole collection worthless

What's your issue with it?

I'm not the biggest Palmiotti/Conner fan, but their stuff has it's moments.

Also Waller is THICC again.

Those 2 can't write Harley for shit, and I don't mean that Harley is a hard character to write, rather the contrary she's easy as Hell to write but somehow Palmiotti and Conner manage to fuck up Harley really hard

You're not telling me your issues. You're just saying >NOT MUH

No, they not. The whole series is shit, and a crime against humanity

If you're so stuck in the 90s, why not go complain on your MySpace page?

The End.

Hope you guys enjoyed. I'll see you all on Wednesday for the Suicide Squad - Rebirth storytime! And I'll see you all on the weekend for Suicide Squad movie talk!

You want issues, I'll give you them:

Harley "humor" comes from the writers self-insert their Fetishes into the book which make from horrible "jokes"

Harley whole relationship with Ivy is extremely OOC for both if them, with Harley being the Alpha and Ivy being the Beta

Harley stories has not beginning and not end. Hell I still remember when those 2 introduced a shit ton of plots, with barely two of them having any sort of conclusion

Harley book hinges on the gore of the situation instead of a more cartoon violence (in where she benefit the most)

Gang of Harley's... That shit has not point, I mean what the Hell. Kesel did that back in 2000 and did it better

>Muh 90s

Nah, man. I actually like Ryan & Seeley Squad, which showed a actually good Harley. Hell even Bennett can write a good Harley as shown in Bombshells

The Palmiotti/Connor gets a lot of flack, largely because NOT MUH. Taken as it is, it isn't a terrible book for what is essentially non-cannon whacky hijinks. At the very least, I'm cool with Palmiotti/Connor really giving us a good amount of cheesecake silliness.

>John Times
>Cheesecake artist

Don't be retarded

Timms*

>Harley and the Suicide Squad

she's truly ruined the series

I'm talking about the content, man. Relax. You're taking funny picture books way too seriously.

Where Do You Think You Are?

>Sup Forums is full of spergs so I should be one too.
Racing to the bottom isn't a necessity, man.

Well, this got adorable fast. I really like that third panel.
All in all, good issue. Jim Lee's art continues dirty as fuck, like usual, so I'm glad the cartoony took over for half of it.
And I'm happy Killer Croc is reading a book.

I liked it. Thanks OP.