Episode where Stu experiences severe brain trauma resulting in a fugue state where he shits his pants and endangers the...

>Episode where Stu experiences severe brain trauma resulting in a fugue state where he shits his pants and endangers the life of several toddlers.

Other urls found in this thread:

lostmedia.wikia.com/wiki/Rugrats_"Incredible_Storyboard_Jam"_(1998_Banned_In-House_Comic)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I guess you could say this is where he lost control of his life.

Not only that, the blow to his head probably resulted in the blood clot which would take his life several years later.

>That episode where Stu abuses his family and rapes Angelica

What the fuck.

>"That's right my little c-word, one day you'll be daddy's little girl..."

lostmedia.wikia.com/wiki/Rugrats_"Incredible_Storyboard_Jam"_(1998_Banned_In-House_Comic)

>endangers the life of several toddlers.
That happens every episode. How did CPS not put all of these people in shackles years ago?

>That episode where Stu wasn't Stu

CPS is a joke in real life too.

/thread

Fuck, this episode always made me sad as a kid.

>One such storyboard jam, titled "Incredible", began life around 1998 within the Klasky-Csupo production crew of Rugrats (according to a now-deleted livejournal recount posted by one of the directors/animators of Rugrats, Steve Ressel[1]). Ressel has recounted that the first page of the storyboard consisted of "Angelica being a bitch to Tommy, so Tommy gets her a drink in the kitchen and puts in dog food and draino, then toddles back to Angelica". After being handed the comic, Ressel initially pushed it away in disgust, before eventually making some additions of his own.

>The first page added to by Ressel (the third page overall, and the only one that he was able to recover and post online) depicts (after Tommy returns to Angelica with the poisoned drink), Stu arriving home before angrily abusing everyone and making sexual remarks to Angelica, while Tommy twitches uncontrollably. Allegedly, some of the other artists were displeased with Ressel's additions to the plot, though regardless of their disapproval he continued the storyboard, beginning the next page with "a close up of Stu's crotch (on model) and then a cut away showing his entire pelvis is in fact two tight and well rounded testicles with a tiny cock dangling from above. Lightening was bouncing around and words appeared saying 'BALLS OF THUNDER!', or something to that effect".

>In total, Ressel ended up adding roughly 12 frames to the storyboard, whereas most of the other artists had previously contributed just 3-4 frames each. After this point, the comic was given to other artists to add to, and this later resulted in images of Angelica's hands stroking Stu's testicles, followed by a barrage of incest sex scenes. Ressel has noted "I was disgusted, even, when I saw what had become of the comic".

Fucking amazing.

Could you even do this now? What kind of fucking backlash would we see?

The crew of SU have said that they already draw really freaky stuff of the characters, just none of it goes online.

Oh yeah, you can do it. They can do whatever they want behind the production doors. It just can't be aired or sent to S+P

What the fuck is happening to Tommy at the bottom panel? Dropping malt balls?

that means he's shitting spurts

Pretty much all cartoon studios do it unless they're already adult animation. I hear that the younger the target audience the more vile and disgusting the story boarders get to relieve themselves with dark humour.

The other people working on the show are probably the least likely to get offended by it.

Everyone has drawn a dick on a bathroom stall at one point in their life. It's just human nature to do dumb shit like this.

This raises a lot of questions about the nature of language in the Rugrats universe. Angelica and Susie can speak both English and Baby. This episode seems to imply that even after you forget how to speak Baby it's still rattling around in your brain. Hypothetically anyone could relearn it if the right parts of the brain were reawakened or whatever.

these are unusually funny to me