I'm a strong 6 to light 7, tell yours and explain your trajectory

I'm a strong 6 to light 7, tell yours and explain your trajectory

Im easily a 9

11: ANCAP

I'd say a solid 8 with some touchings of 9.

Can't really go much higher.

I'd also say I was born/ raised a 5.

i'm a 2.5. I am very liberal, antiracist, I voted for Bernie

What are you doing here, son?

>tfw black and at a 5 now due to BLM

Forgot to explain trajectory.

Born into conservative christian family. In high school i got liberal influences and in college i learned philosophy. I deconstructed my assumptions both conservative and liberal and came to the conclusion that the enlightenment was completely bunk. This caused me to further explore. The more i explore, the more i am convinced that there is no such thing as progress for humanity, we are in a perpetual state of chaotic nonsensical struggle towards nothing. Jesus Christ is the way out.

Currently a 5-6

Honestly an 8, been seriously considering better diet and exercise as well.

Platonic much? Doesn't the belief in the futility of the earthly life impair you?

Same here.

Started as a 5 but now an 8 or 8.5

Number 5. Word for word

Probably a strong six, but I'm slowly becoming more distraught with the blatant corruption of the powers that be.

Donald plz help

i'm easily an 8, when i start working out and eating better i hope to become a 9 and beyond

"Preserver of Freedom" -- you mean the very freedom 1-4 engage in?

Not at all. Eternal consequences give temporal actions value. The reason that anything makes sense or has definition is the existence of God.

A mix of 8 and 9 probably 8.5 I guess.

I'm mostly on Sup Forums to laugh at all the delusional Trump supporters who think he is going to win the election. I remember being here during the 2012 election and being told how retarded I was for thinking Obama would win.

9/10

already planning running for elections and shit

Yeah, 1-4 can thank the preservers

I see, that's really quite interesting, which cult would you say better promotes this ideal?

easily a 8 but slowing moving into the 9 ranged of things

Yet you voted for Bernie... thinking he would win....... okay.

People think money in politics is a myth?

6-7

Not quite an 8 because i haven't committed to self improvement enough yet.

I'm pretty much a solid 8 right now. I'm not completely an eight because I don't 'hate' left-wing or liberal people, I consider that sort of thing to be an acceptable and reasonable ideology to have even if I don't believe in it myself. I will say I fucking hate progressives though, fuck them.

I don't think I'll ever become a 9 or a 10, but who knows

I'm just about ready to blackpill, bros, i'm a passionate history student who can't help but to think of a better life free from futile midiatic, pre-baked cognitive dissonance. And in doing so i've made a soul searching through the Roman Catholic Church, Greek Orthodoxy, I've visited an anglo-saxon AllThing in Newcastle to search for some deeper meaning, and it's all just far too removed from some romanticised view of transcendent fulfilment.

I lack the conviction to change the world

I'm a 5 desu. I've learned things here but I'm still coming to terms with them. One things for sure, I'm never voting Democrat.

who /black pilled/ here

im a solid fucking 8 holy shit

i didn't think i'd be that high desu but im kinda proud

8, 9, and 10 or a mix of these.

Hillary's got half the country going for her, some of them must.

only fools believe in progress since only individuals are capable of wisdom, not collectives.

Strong 7. Can't read or watch anything without noticing shit.

I'm between 6 and 7. Probably going to move on to an 8 by the end of the year.

Your proxy is gone

Commitment to self-improvement seems to elevate you beyond your expectations.

A new empire shall rise, greater than all others, doomed to fall yet grand in its coming hey day, to give rise to even greater magnitudes of our greatness..
the Empire of Mankind

This, once I start working out regularly again Ill be a pretty solid 9
Raised a 5-6, dad and mom always had conservative radio on in the car; my parents remember me quoting Savage as he used to call liberals "Red Diaper Doper Babies"

Between 6 and 8 depending on how beat down I am by work. The more tired I am the more redpilled I get

I didn't think he would win. Why would you assume that I vote for someone who I think is going to win? I voted for him because I agreed with his policies the most, more than Clinton. I expected Clinton would still win, but Bernie did much better than I anticipated.

I know Clinton will win the election in November, barring some insanely huge string of terrrorist attacks in this country that would get everyone into a nonsensical panic. Based on all of the numbers we have available at the moment, betting against Clinton is a losing bet. It's delusional, unrealistic, and not based in reality. Clinton is going to win the 2016 election and if today's numbers are anything like the numbers in November, she will win in a landslide, winning in Ohio, Florida, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Virginia, Iowa, maybe North Carolina and perhaps even fucking Georgia.

Solid 7
Working on 8

So would you say that between the übermensch and the disgrüntledmensch the only difference is an unrealistic ideal?

Whoever wrote that is disgusting

>i went straight from 1 to 4
>in comes Sup Forums
>grows into a 6

6/7 on my way to 8/9

Light 8 headed for a solid 9.

Same

holy fuck, the feel when I used to be a solid 3/4 but then I came to Sup Forums

its not so much the Democrats vs the Republicans anymore user. Its nationalism vs. globalism. Often times both democrats and republicans are agents of globalism, thankfully Trump has broken the mold and is the best chance America has to elect a nationalist leader. Too bad Trump is doing his best to muck up his campaign

Long time independent who voted Johnson in 2012 just to stick it to the two party system

Been coming here for a few months now, solidly a 5 with growing elements of 6-8 thanks to TRS, Radix, etc.

ehh desu 5

OP used to be a 5 before Sup Forums btw, this board just made me blackpilled and desperate.

Unfortunately you're completely right, Hillary is most likely to win. Unless the "Shy Tory" factor comes into play on a level we've never seen before

P.S itt you said you were a 2.5? How long have you been coming to Sup Forums?

I'm a 6 to 7 without all the bullshit woman hating stuff and racism. I'm not crazy about race mixing but I also don't think it's really going on as much as people and media say it is. It's a non issue.

>Listen to almost exclusively Italian opera and sacred music
>work out every other day
>started reading the Greek Canon
>became familiar with multiple schools of philosophy
>studying central banking and economics to figure out a way to take the US off of the fed system
>eventual plans to run political campaigns and help my country

>Hillary is most likely to win
just like Bremain right?

Gosh golly, user.

You can t be 9 and admire the Roman empire . Roman empire was FAR from being OMOGENOUS , they gave roman citizens to foreign people , so yeah 9 is stupid

I don't believe degeneracy exists and that western culture is really worth preserving.

I'm just about the same, yeah.
However, i do notice behavior patterns in women.
Race mixing is kind of ehh, i'm brazillian anyway, but for the sake of aesthetics i wish european haplogroups would remais preserved.

Brexit is the one thing giving me hope to be honest. I hope the US election plays out like the Brexit did, but to be realistic Hillary is likely to win

She won't win in a landslide but she has all the electorate she needs to come out victorious.
Do not be fooled, user, she is a snake (as is Mr. Trump, of course who doth support Hillary underhandedly if you were to view him with sharper eyes) who is never afraid to show her scales and sharp dental poison probosces.
They merely fend for their tribes when in reality it is our species' duty to create one strong tribe, of course not diluting our specialties but improving upon them in order to create a strong force.
For example, we develop underdeveloped lands, purge the lords and criminals, and uplift their cultures to be more like that of the righteous after assembling and organizing one's own house.
That way instead of having just one superbly developed and just land and leaving the rest of humanity to grovel and live like rodents we ensure that even the shitskins are almost like genetically asymmetrical Europeans.
tl;dr
Tribalism is a Jew thing and we're not Jews/Muslims and should get rid of it

Yeah I love shooting my neighbor's child slaves for starving on my property too.

It was Caracalla who did that, that would've probably never happened had he not been an idiot emperor.
Rome is the fountain of learning from which every ocidentalist must drink from

Articulated Soldier

yeah i dont know about being a romeaboo
Ancient Greece is probably the better model for a country/city states with homogeneous populations

rome is mostly just the image of imperial grandeur and power projection

if you fucking admit defeat then sure hillary will win. Nigel led Britain out of the EU because for 20 years he has a vision that he never gave up on and no matter how many people would spit in his face and lie about him, he just carried on and doubled his efforts.

Strong 7 to light 8

It burns on the inside.

but he would've done if it was democratic

>10
Show us your sick abs mighty warrior

8, I have already met a conservative and humble woman. Hopefully I'll be a 10 someday, and I'll be too /fit/ for any liberals to question my views as they currently do.

Greece probably was a better examplo of Volk behavior rather than political enginuity, but still far superior to every other until Rome.
Rome was a bloated golem made up of hundreads of different peoples.

In between 5 and 6.

t. '98 youngfag

8 who believes it's gonna get a lot worse before its gets better...

Praise kek, i guess.

>terrrorist attacks in this country that would get everyone into a nonsensical panic
retard

Same.

10 my politics has finally caught up with everything else

Hmm I would say there's a difference between racism and race realism. Are you a race realist? Pic related. Racism in itself is bad because racists always favor their own race over others, and think that their own race is superior. Racism is the product of low intelligence and backwardsness, like you see in red necks. Race Realism is the truth of the world, in it you can see why the world is the way it is. China, Japan, Europe, America which is made up of the European descendents... all are centers of human progress, whereas the rest of the races of the world are burdened with a lower IQ. And IQ is all the difference in the world, the difference between an IQ of 120 and an IQ of 80 is the difference between a rocket scientist and a manual laborer. That's why we don't see a single succesful African nation. That's why Arab countries and the Balkans continue to be shitholes in the modern age.

Lol that's sort of a rant, sorry I just wanted to say that and to see what others thought about it. That's just what I think is the truth of the world, I don't think I could ever bring myself to be mean or racist to a black person in real life

I'm not admiting defeat just yet, I'm definitely going to cast my ballot for Trump

Happy 9

solid 6, basically left-leaning libertarian

What if I'm just here to laugh at happenings?

>left-leaning libertarian
sounds awful man

Solid 8

Started at a 4.5, now I'm ranging between a 6-7. I've noticed that I'm beginning to loose my filter around family members, but not strangers or coworkers. When does that begin to happen?

Ever heard of the New Resistance?

You're so blue pilled you shit da ba dee da ba die.

nope

when you've learned enough that they cant refute whatever you say

if you say something out of line with the norm you better fucking back it up

8. Started out your basic conservative and suddenly 6 and 7 after 2008. I've settled comfortably at 8.

You'll have a meltdown as soon as you disconnect yourself from the people who you just can't openly express your views openly, then the ride really begins.

Never reveal your power level around co-workers m8, there are so many horror stories floating around about people who revealed their power level and had their lives fucked up because of it

>exceptional ability an "and" art or sport
heh tough luck pal

raised as 6

Anti-marxist multipluralist lef-leaning militant ideology, look it up.
But don't if you dislike Alexandr Dugin

Hey, i'm curious, how's Finland dealing with immigration? Is it as desperate as Swedistan?

Sup Forums is redpilled about being up its own ass.