Was Married with Children a sexist show?

Was Married with Children a sexist show?

and pedo too. She was 13

Against who, men or women? Regardless, it had a bunch of female writers, one of which was Marcy herself.

Still find it amazing how chill all the people on the show were that Al dissed, fat women, pregnant women etc etc

alt right mra here, no.

Al Bundy was a satirical character. The exact kind of people they were making fun of thought he was real though.

ugly fucking whore

Right? The only dyke that could take a fucking joke.

I loved this show.

Oh dear god yes it was.

And there's nothing wrong with that.

The co-creator of the show was a gay black man

Al Bundy was, but he always had his comeuppance in being a shoe salesman for minimum wage

That's why Married With Children is a postmodern masterpiece and can be enjoyed despite its outdated jokes about fat women. While shallow at best, the constant shittalking about it, as if it were really that humorous, along with theatrical acting and humongous audience laughter made it unironically funny.
It's one of the few sitcoms that don't feel outdated because of its surreal nature and not giving a shit whatsoever. People say it's been a wonder that it was even produced. Try that shit nowadays and it'd be even less possible.

>was it sexist
Yes, over-the-top sexist which is why it stood the test of time.

I like that the lesbo writer/actress made sure we knew that even if Al was a cheap-ass, sexist schlub, he had a lot of redeeming qualities that were part of why we loved him.

Also Kelly was my first boner, then Marcy.

Need sauce for chick on right

was this show a spiritual successor?

it's like the sitcom version of Starship Troopers

I unironically loved this show. Shame it got canceled so soon

>didn't let the dad join the country club because he was a jew

good times

>those haircuts and clothes.

How did anyone in the 80s find this attractive?

Wannabe Brooke Shields. Nobody will be based underage b& like Brooke.

t. ugly hambeasts

Milla rocks, you jerk off in socks

What do redditors think b& mean?