Adolf Hitler survived and fled to Argentina according to FBI

How does this make you feel? For me personally this brings great hope.

vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler

There's also evidence of nazi influence in South America. Perhaps there's an underground movement the kikes don't know about yet.

Pic related is modern juden when they hear about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler
youtube.com/watch?v=fOCD_T9Qqpc
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/brazil/4307262/Nazi-angel-of-death-Josef-Mengele-created-twin-town-in-Brazil.html
pdfarchive.info/pdf/F/Fa/Farrell_Joseph_Patrick_-_The_SS_Brotherhood_of_the_Bell.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No shit.

Everyone except you knows this.

Lurk moar leaf.

Could this be the horrendous mass murderer known as shicklegruber aka hitler bka santa klaus?

I didn't know it.

What a load off my soul.

Well known, mate.

Yeah, the Vatican helped get them there back when they weren't a bunch of kikes.

>hitler escaped to Argentina
>this is what ameridiots actually believe

Perón gave away thousands of square kilometres of land to Nazi refugees. Supposedly Hitler lived and died of old age in a town called San Carlos de Barioche in the province of Río Negro, lovely place.

Not an argument

>no two people ever look alike
>this is what ameridiots actually believe

This is so stupid.

>Disregarding any idea contrary to Jewish propaganda

>This is how idiot behave

>Le not an argument may-may! XDD

ikr, everyone knows there's no white people in argentina!

Spotted the Nazi

>Hitler
>white

ummm duh?
Why do you think ocult sciences have advanced so well in South American? Hitler provided the regimes with countless research studies and they have continued working on the applications of those arts for decades. In the next decade or two we will be seeing some REAL shit starting to come out of that region.

>Haha, follow your leader you nazi scum, where's your White power now?
>Follow my leader to Argentina?

why am i supposed to believe these documents are real? why is all sensitive information blacked out and HITLER and ARGENTINA are not?

Question

Why Argentina?

Mengele lived in São Paulo, São fucking Paulo. Why not Argentina?

t. adolf jr

Wait...what? I thought this was a fucking meme all these years.

Dammit Sup Forums...I didn't want to know this.

>Hitler as well as other Nazi's escape to SA.
>Argentina is in SA.
>Jews and later Israel take over Europe.
>Little to no Jewish power in SA (?)
>Argentina is mocked for being non-white.
>All the hidden knowledge of the Nazi's are in SA.
>Argentina has access to internet.
>Countless memes are made to protect the truth about Argentina.
>Argentina is secretly Aryan utopia and all the memes hid it from the world.

ARGENTINA IS WHITE

At last, I truly see.

Is Sao Paolo nice? Did Mengele live in a good neighborhood?

I'm not sure surviving in hot as fuck beaner land watching as everything went to shit was a better ending desu senpai

>le

Fuck off reddit fag

Good for him.

Actually my great grandfather on my mother side was Nazi but worked as a mailman during the war.
My grandmother came here shortly after the war because there was no food and Russians raping everybody.

So yeah, i'm actually a Nazi.

It's the whitest country.

so we beat the nazis again in 82? feels good senpai

>vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler
Dude, we can lose a whole vacation bus in Bancock. Imagine in the whole argentina.

Also, This document only prove that the FBI did an Investigation.

But all the facts around that makes me really think that's possible lead.

And the little I know about Hitler (That dude not even ready to show to his country his wife)
I bet he would have deal something with the US, seeing that he lose the war, and knowing that USA was already building OpPaperClip.... Would he shot himself or take the chance he had to just do what he never did before : Living a common life...

Why not? He died happily in a nice tropical place away from those nasty kikes. He won. And it's up to us to continue his great work

85% European, or more.

Gorgeous as hell, too.

Bariloche was a well known nazi enclave... today is a ski resort for huelanders ;^D

Exactly goyim, you betrayed the white race during WW2 and then used jewish trickery against us with Chile and international jews.

You are giving SA a little too much credit, they still are getting corrupted by the jewish degenerate propaganda, just a a slower rate than in the first world countries.

youtube.com/watch?v=fOCD_T9Qqpc

please take a picture of arm and post it.

Even better

It's a fucking beautiful town. I looked into it when I first heard about it.

If I ever decided to get out of dodge, it's in my top 3 places I'm heading.

Indeed.

he kinda lived on the countryside... pretty comfy for someone who still made genetic research while hidden...

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/brazil/4307262/Nazi-angel-of-death-Josef-Mengele-created-twin-town-in-Brazil.html

Soon to be president Peron was an ally

thanks bud

Fuck off, they're full.

Hitler didn't escape. Investigating the possibility is not confirmation. Why post a source that contradicts you?

And if you didn't know about the rat lines then you don't have business posting anything about... well, most things.

Then again, I'm the one responding to a leaf so I guess I'm the retard.

>Patagonia
>tropical

Don't you worry, there's a nice little place in shitpostalia I've picked out, too.

A) this news is old as fuck
B) it says in the fucking documents that these are unconfirmed reports. The fbi just took these reports in, it's literally just official documentation saying "a source outside the fbi told us this once"

stop triggering the top tier shitposter

>"One in five pregnancies in the small Brazilian town have resulted in twins - most of them blond haired and blue eyed"

Mengele's research could save actual germans from extinction.

>There's also evidence of nazi influence in South America. Perhaps there's an underground movement the kikes don't know about yet.

Why do you think the kikes plantede Macri to let the US invade south america?

Macri is also about to start the biggest drug war ever because our government helped the cartels to set up in Vuvuzuela and turn Argentina into the world kitchen of drugs.

Lets say you are about to fall. Despite not falling. You want to prevent your atrocities from getting out.
You create a sleeper people.
These people have a particular form of nesting.
You set the people up to be migrant workers.
However you want them to create vectors for your politics.
You want them to be overachievers, less distracted, and create good environments in order to ease their transition and success.
Very first thing you do is create false history. You want the elite of the areas and regions they live to be their enemies due to history. So you make them hate all the emigrants of your neighboring countries living in the other region.
The best thing the world could do at their defense is simple. Change history a bit and put all the people they hate from their political rivals as high ranking politicians from their respective regimes. Thats all.

I miss our old nazis.

If so then he is dead now.

You should read this then for a good mindfuck with citations.

pdfarchive.info/pdf/F/Fa/Farrell_Joseph_Patrick_-_The_SS_Brotherhood_of_the_Bell.pdf

>with citations
>mostly from other books published by the same vanity press

Get into researching, friend0.

t. Historian

>mostly from other books published by the same vanity press
>I didnt even look at the section entitled bibliography, I did however look at the section where they are selling other books by the same publisher
Good job.

I looked at the goddam bibliography you tampon-eating Mongoloid.

But it actually was not an argument.

Then maybe you should learn to count. It is however about half of the citations, some of those other authors dont cite anything but most of them do. I havent looked into all the documents but I have looked at the FIOA requests he mentions in the book and they are interesting to say the least.

CITATION BATTLE

>Sensationalist news reports in the 1950s claim Hitler fled to Argentina
>FBI collects clippings of the news articles and writes the routine follow up reports just in case something interesting turns up
>Sensationalist news reports in the 2010s pick up on the declassified FBI files
>FBI does a routine follow up and writes reports about these news articles
>Sensationalist news reports in the 2050s pick up on the declassified FBI files
And so on, and on, and on.

Anyway, anyone that knows Argentina knows this is not possible. 5th largest Jewish community in the world. 100% NATO-aligned, zionist governments since 1989. Full declassification of Nazi files and collaboration with the Simon Wiesenthal Center since 1992.

We did take up some Nazis, but not Hitler.
There was no way he would have gotten away with it.

>it is however over half

So you admit it?

Stop. Just stop. Actual research is done from real sourced materials published by academic journals, presses of universities, and the like.

>inb4 it's still all Jew-controlled
Academic presses (through state universities) have published and continue to publish wild and irresponsible bullshit. But this guy was published by a non-name vanity press and cites other, probably equally sloppily researched books by the same goddam vanity press.

It's garbage and into the garbage it goes. Case closed and class dismissed.

My boss from Argentina swears that it's open knowledge there that Hitler lived there.

>probably equally sloppily
Excellent, I am glad you call yourself a researcher, thank goodness you dismiss things out of hand.

Not an argument, famalam.

You know it doesnt really matter?

when you compare the ear placement compered to the nose they're different.

Hitler had few enemies. Very few actually. His only enemy was Russia. If you see the psycholgy questions answered by military men from around the world in those days, to see which country they felt more friendlier with or liked, Germany got a higher rating much higher than the u.s ultimately they fought Germany. Because it was the best plan available for immigration and economy. And Germany instead took the more lawful route.

What they ultimately ended up fighting was the oligarchy in Germany. Hitler was not the enemy. But men trying to preserve the control of their riches were. As they casted influence over the military. Ultimately they were given trading rights. On the western front France and Germany went to war for land thats about all. Most Germans died at the hands of the Soviets.

Remember Hogans Heroes. Americans were on land trying to control and spy on the German military elite making sure everything went as planned because towards the end of the war the chemistry between their generals was not that good. So they needed to set up the future because the soviets were the biggest monsters theyve ever seen.

Just wanted to add (anecdotal, of course) that I had a Spanish teacher who told us there were places in Argentina that Jews would not go. They were terrified of certain houses and properties...the inferrence was that old Nazis still lived there.

The gossip is that theyd found a group of people in slavic territory being irradiated by a weird device, with a strange film...That blanked their minds and altered their personality....and drugged. There was a movie done about this especially its usage in later wars. How top military and relatives of politicans were brought into a pitch black room. And psychologically cleansed to induce a state of believe. Meanwhile there was nothing going on. And they would be given new aliases if they were to be assumed dead. And theyd bring corpses from military morgues to take their spots.

Did Goebbels live too?
I like Goebbels.

lol what a bunch of bullshit.
Argentina is the only country in the world with kosher McDonald's outside of Israel.
Jews are numerous, part of the elite and literally everywhere.

>Spanish teacher
What would a Mexican know about Argentina?

>not looking at the citations and ignoring them is
Okay, I can see that we wont get anywhere, so why bother?

Jews did Adolf Hitler. It only benefited them. Let me summarize:
>Gave Jews their own country
>Made it unacceptable to criticize Jews even as they control banks and media
>Weakened Europe militarily to historic levels
>Made the USSR a superpower (making white countries cucks who would eternally stand behind the USA for protection and have virtually no individual influence)

Pieces are now set. You just need to control one country and thereby controlling Europe and threatening the rest of the world. But know doesn't get threatened? No other than Juden himself who continues weakening the west with his own agenda controlled by the media.

damage control!

So, you're saying it WAS an argument? Fucking leaves

Fear is something we all feel. It is a displeasure. I used to have a friend and the reason i call him friend is because we grew up together and we were in the same circle. However i feared him because of his bi polarmania everyone was used to it. However he disliked me because he felt that fear. We got along later on.
In one of my studies we were forced to watch these long videos. These old russian films depicting psychological warefare Progroms. In the film there was a doctor. Called doctor death and his sidekick. The films had no jump cuts and were still mid-long shot, depending on the circumstance. In the video youd see these evil doctors cover themselves in blood and laugh. Then youd see the same in the bathrub. Youd see them do gruesome things. However every so often there would be another shot of a group of military men looking at it with no emotions. Im pretty sure there were worser ones of them cutting up living subjects. Instilling in them all sorts of fears. But the idea is that in the russian camps people would be drugged up to bring a certain stage of psychological emotions. And they were long. What made them so different for their time is that they would use different color lenses. These vids were long could be 10 hrs long. Im pretty sure if you were in one of these scenarios youd have lots of fears. To the point of transmitting them.

your ears and nose never stop growing.

Now that I've learned, it seems so obvious.

But I was living a lie for 26 years anyway. No wonder I believed he was dead. No wonder the Holocaust hoax stuck. It's the perfect crime for both parties.

Holy shit, you got a point

No, you fucking leaf. The FBI just collected unsubstantiated rumors about Hitler.
Hitler died in Berlin in 1945. Russians collected his remains, which have been confirmed Hitlers by DNA analysis later.

>tfw half Latino
Fucking hell not even Latinos are safe from kikery
Next thing u kno they will start talking about Latino privilege

Imagine, all those "Follow Your Leader" shirts, worthless

Well, look at all those Sandy Hook hoax threads

FACT: Buenos Aires has the second biggest population of Jews, NYC is first.

There have been a few attacks against Jews too.

What the fuck is a latino?
You are either white or mestizo.
Latino is not a race.

Is your mom white? Does she get along with your dad's parents?

My people are Mexican but I think a white Mormon or evangelical woman would be best for me.

Complete bullshit. Jews literally put our current president in place and own most of the big things here.
Mainly the media (of course) which they use to bombard us with gay, SJW, god-hating, feminist propaganda 24/7. And to destroy and put in place whatever president they want.
So in other words just business as usual, basically.

no he killed himself in Berlin because he was a massive coward

It sure would be a shame if something bad were to happen to Buenos Aires. What precisely? Can't say. Certainly not a false flag.

I know believe that Argentina is a white country.

>How does this make you feel?
Pissed.

He let millions of the best of his countrymen die for his cause and then he fucking packs up and leaves to save himself.

And he doesn't even bring his wunderwaffen in to liberate Europe afterwards.

>San Carlos de Barioche in the province of Río Negro, lovely place.
Looks nice. How white/expensive is it?

He went to Antarctica and went into the hollow earth with the Aryans