>And Justice League
>Wonder Woman the most successful comic book film this year

Feels good

Anyway, post analysis, symbolism or anything DCEU and DC related

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/isaiah/8-15.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Analyze this symbolism

They come from a planet where they clone each other to reproduce. The phallic symbols symbolize the repressed basic human desire.

To sexually reproduce. This happens in a lot of sexually repressed countries too.

OK but why are they big and black
And flying

>>Wonder Woman the most successful comic book film this year

Pretty sad you let some cunt be successful, and you didn't support Batshit.

How many times do you think this guy has posted this gif thinking himself clever for spotting the phallic imagery?

Ding dong
(Tee hee)
Penis
(Chortle)
Dick
(Bwahahhahaha)

>thinking himself clever for spotting the phallic imagery?
I don't think you understand the reason why it's posted, son

Parallel between man of steel and Wonder Woman

because you have some strange fascination with black dicks

I'm sure that Wondy's unprecedented success will only benefit JL. She really proved to have great WOM.

>Excelsior
Stan Lee confirmed

If BvS and SS can perform in the 700-900m range despite the worst media narrative ever, they can survive anything. DC just proved itself indestructible by starting out surviving the worst type of shitstorms.

Because zacks wife was a whore in new york before she married him

BvS is the best comic book movie since the dark knight.
it's crazy to see the manipulative narrative created by disney to smear DC is working.

Unreleased poster

thats the gayest shit

>tfw Margot's foot
Why do girls find feet so silly lads?

Second suit

Ezra would look good as a blonde.
I don't understand why they gave blonde highlights and contacts to Momoa for Aquaman but didn't make him bleach his hair or get Gal some contacts too.

Jl Knightmare

Which one are you most hyped for folks?

Oh shit they put Gorilla Grodd in there. This designs doesn't seem to be the film ones.

Are we seriously only getting one film next year

Justice League, Man of Steel 2, and SHAZAM (with Superman having a prominent role)

Hoping they announce one of the unannounced projects from 2016 has actually started to film and will be released next summer

DCEU and X-Men verse crossover when?

Reminder to be wary of rumors. Sup Forums shilled the fuck out of this letter.

I don't like X-Men post X-2 and I don't like Deadpool sorry. They should cast Joe Rogan is Wolverine though.

That snyder mug thing made me laugh, thanks op.

Because Zack was thrown off the project m8

This was before he left.

I love these comfy DCEU threads

...yes, and when he was thrown off the project the director ditched his contributions

They are going to fuck Earth, by bringing the instrument of our doom.

>former
Gee, I wonder why.

Needs more orange and teal.

DKEKS are /x/ levels of retarded

giv DCEU gf

They're literally for every taste.

>someone saved my old waifu collage
I added some more

Spectre movie, it will be unique, but DCEU simply don't have CGI for that

How can we be comfy when RIGHT NOW that hack Whedon is demolishing Snyder's masterpiece?

>Aquagirl

Amy Adams is getting old ):

Faora

That's Mera

Because he isn't.
the trailer at comic con will put you at ease friend, Whedon isn't fucking with the overall vision of the film.

the worst case scenario is we get a few little scenes that are obviously whedon directed.

It's funny how all the negative shilling has backfired so amazingly. Long live Snyder

Normally i cringe at this poetry stuff, but this is pure kino

He's already hired Danny Elfman to write a new score. Nevermind all the quips he'll add in reshoots and subtext he'll remove because he didn't get it himself

I hope I'm wrong, but it's not looking good

That's really cool actually

Damn

a change in composer isnt actually that outside of the norm I know it sucks losing Junkie XL but the score is something that almost always comes last in production so there is not that much cause for panic.

Its a shame but doesnt sound death for the film.

Also dont forget Elfman will have to work with the themes Zimmer and Junkie have already made for the League members so you'll still hear Supes theme

or
John 8:15
or
Romans 8:15
or
Luke 8:15

All this Bible shit is just made up as people go along. That quote isn't even verse 20.

the whole reason behind the change can be as simple as Whedon works better with a composer he knows.

>Isaiah 8:15-20
Consult God’s instruction and the testimony of warning. If anyone does not speak according to this word, they have no light of dawn.

He's going to do it, isn't he.... Matt Reeves is actually going to make Batkino

I'm hyped for my boy Supes to return and save these other fools

KINO
I
N
O

Henry?

This is good shit

Justice League should be advertised as Batman and Wonder Woman: the Brave and the Bold, since WW's box office legs survived against every possible summer blockbuster releaseable.

The Joker unironically looks GOAT here.

>Fuck that white guy superman
>Fuck DC

Accurate, nu-males hate DC

Flash is the biggest disappointment so far. I'd say Cyborg but no one gives a shit about him anyway

The more I see of Joker, the more I see Robin.

You realise the 20 refers to the seconds that are constantly changing in the clip?
Also, biblehub.com/isaiah/8-15.htm
The quote is correct and just happens to be almost word-for-word what Jor'El told Superman back in MoS
You can't just accidentally force things like that

>Affleck will kill Batman
>Gadot can't act
Please make some more predictions Oraclebro

Snyder predicted aids skrillex

the movie released last year.

And was being made 2 years before... your point?

skrillex cancer was a thing then right?

The Flash has barely done anything and we won't know how Ezra really is as The Flash until JL. And Gadot ws fine in BvS and good in WW

The film started production in sometime 2014 and was supposed to come out in 2015 but was delayed.

the video in which Aids Skrillex was seen in and the meme was born was in 2016.

>J wants to fuck Batman
Leto Joker with a better director and script is going to be unstoppable.

Anyone else think that Suicide squad would have been better if they had shown just a little buildup of the relationships between the different members?

Can someone explain why Joker's gangmembers were wearing a panda costume?

The original cut had all of their backstory's play out in real time instead of being flashy edits.

also a bit more relationship building would have taken the film from being painfully mediocre to a decent B movie.

it was never going to be amazing though.

Although this letter really makes me think Ayer is going to try his best with Sirens.

In the novel he is just called Panda Bear or something but the other gangmembers make fun of him because he never takes the costume off.

>joker employs literal furries to rob banks
Really a vicious and twisted monster.

Panda Man is the name

Every.Single.Day a new layer to uncover...based Zack.

Red Hood and the Outlaws HBO show when?

I for one user, enjoy this Joker who has fun while also being an edgelord.

Why is Joker about to cry?

I honestly don't think you could've fucked up Suicide Squad harder save not casting Margot Robbie.

Because Bruce isn't giving him any attention and Harley has run off with her new friends.

I liked the individual characters. Killer croc being a gentle giant with issues was adorable. Diablo was pretty well done. Will smith really needed to keep his mask on.

Martian Manhunter as CIA whe?

Bill Wilson has already Deathstroke

I liked the symbolism of DC publicly taking Snyder off JL and replacing him with Joss Whedon.
I still don't quite grasp what do they mean by this, but something tickles my subconscious.

Pretty sure Guardians is still about $100m ahead of Wonder Woman user.

Friendly reminder that Charlize Theron is born to be Selina Kyle

She looks hideous next to cam-cam and Pfeiffer