Continued from

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PgKg0Hc7YIA
youtube.com/watch?v=WRYM6B7CTs8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

will bran ever have a nude scene?

First for frogfu

that bothers me a lot

“I looked for you in the /cel/ discussion thread,” Stannismod said to them.

“We were not there,” Ser Firefu answered.

“Woe to Moot if we had been,” said Ser Buttslut.

“When the General was deleted, the mods slew your waifus with a golden banhammer, and I wondered where you were.”

“Far away,” Ser Firefu said, “or we'd still be posting, and our false brother would burn in seven 404's.”

“I came down on /got/ to lift the siege,” Stannismod told them, “and the Lords CLEGANEBOWL and Eurio dipped their banners, and all their knights bent the knee to pledge us fealty. I was certain you would be among them.”

“Our knees do not bend easily,” said Ser Frogfu.

“Ser Rickonbro is fled to /y/, with that boy he swears he didn't molest. I thought you might have sailed with him.”

“Ser Rickonbro is a shitposter and true,” said Ser Buttslut.

“But not of the Waifuguard,” Ser Firefu pointed out. “The Waifuguard does not flee.”

“Then or now,” said Ser Frogfu. He donned his helm.

“We swore a vow,” explained old Ser Firefu.

Stannismod's janitors moved up beside him, with shadow banhammers in hand. They were seven against three.

“And now it begins,” said Ser Frogfu, the Sword of Firsts. He unsheathed Ellie_shopping.gif and held it with both hands. Her skin was pale as milkglass, alive with light.

“No,” Stannismod said with sadness in his voice. “Now it ends.”

what was Ned's first mistake?

This picture is so stupid

Didn't Barristan die after winning a 17v1 fight

So now that its confirmed Young Griff isnt Aegon who actually is he?

Against bandits in masks, that should have been a cakewak

Marrying a Tully

Who's ready for /ourguy/ to come back?

This dyke ""nerd"" bitch again. Dude nobody cares about that side quest kid shit

And when does the season start? Has it already begun?

Against unarmoured untrained aristocrat terrorists who until then had never done a days' exercise in their lives for all we know

I think people more have a problem with killing off Selmy at all when the books make it clear that he does have a purpose even in old age.

Illirio's son with his Blackfyre wife.

answer me

Sauce? Don't think it matters who he is either ways but he'll still be a parallel to Jon if/when he's revealed as targ.

What? is there a real possibility?

Because in the books, Ned's horse falls on him and breaks his leg before the fight even starts (seriously thats what happens) GRRM said that he did it that way because he didnt want to make Ned look like a chump because he would be BTFO by jaime
>lose to him
Jaime was clearly toying with him effortlessly, and a lannister soldier attacked ned from behind just as jaime started to take the fight seriously. how the fuck did he "lose to ned"
no you dimwit, GRRM has said pre-amputation Jaime in his prime was the greatest swordsman to ever live
she didnt beat him, he was chained in both hands and fought her to a virtual standstill and got momentarily distracted
Have you people even read the books? have you even seen the show? why are you even here, if you know so little and have all the details mixed up

Only thing I'm missing is what is /cel/

Fathering Jon Snow

So Im guessing the brettygood stream is going to be lagy as shit as it is every year

Never seen any GoT before lads, am I good to jump in with the new series tonight?

I hope so.
does he have a big cock

A thread for autists to salivate over the feet of underage actresses

absolutely not

Probably, I am surprised that for the past 4 years it's been pretty shitty

it will probably be a clusterfuck for you

>have you even seen the show?
>Jaime in show says he could never be as good as Barristan
>GRRM has said pre-amputation Jaime in his prime was the greatest swordsman to ever live

Guy was old though. Several years have passed since his boast in the Throne room about slicing like cake

Tully

huge if that picture of him in sweatpants is any indication

>what is assymetric warfare

Yeah, because a counter-riposte and fancy sword moves with a longsword would be really freaking useful in a narrow with literally over a dozen men with daggers attacking at once. People like you probably are too stupid and are exasperated by how the USA got into a quagmire in Vietnam despite having tanks and planes and special forces

no matter how good a swordman you are as soon as there's enough people to surround you, you are fucked

selmy also had a bus pass so ya

P O S T
O
S
T

>burgers bringing up vietnam again
pottery

>All that normie cancer in The Mannis War room

>tfw even if Winds of Winter does come out it will take me a full and complete reread to remember all the shit that's going on, and I don't have the time and patience for that in my day to day life

Yeah, DnD are hacks and have completely lost the plot. All of the subtlety and conspiracy are long gone. Just le chosen good guys vs le cartoonishly evil bad guys.

>using the show as a measure of battle skill

According to the show, Stannis is the God-tier warrior of all warriors. I'll believe what the GRRM said over them. Also, Ive read in AFFC, Jaime is thinking of who couldve beaten him pre-amputation, and he thinks PROBABLY Prime Bobby B, one of the Cleganes or a young Barristan Selmy. None of that amounts to "Selmy is better than Prime Jaime"

Incorrect. GRRM said that the whole GOAT swordsman debate comes down to Selmy and Arthur Dayne, and it all depends on whether or not Dayne has Dawn.

rank the remaining fighters in the show in the CURRENT STATE

>Bronn
>Jon Snow
>Yara or The Hound

there aren't actually that many left

>that should have been a cakewak
>over a dozen against one guy

Fuck, by your logic, an unsrmed navy seal should easily beat up 20 unarmed tyrones in a street fight at once

Lurk moar

GRRM is also a bit silly sometimes, and claims shit like 'Jaime with his hand would beat Aragorn in a duel,' despite Aragorn being a supernatural being who's 6'6 and has been training for 70 years, his race's lifespan being like 300 and he's in its prime of like 90 years old.

He's got some strange ideas sometimes.

just because jaime said it doesnt make it true

>tfw Stannis resurrects through sheer force of rage

How about you tell me when the season starts first

Gurkhas do that shit all the time, 1 vs 100 with just a kukri and burning Nepalese fury

tonight

what even happened in last episode

Yara? What?

>forgetting Beric, the Mountain and Arya

Jon Snow is quite high tier.

Tormund is nigh undefeated.

Bronn is top tier but would probably get rekt by Tormund.

Daario is good tier but would lose against Jon or Bronn I reckon

other than that, who do we have? Stronk womyn who would only win for progressive reasons?

Jorah's a great character but nothing suggests he's that insane a fighter, just better than average in the show's universe.

Why couldn't Renly just support the rightful heir? He wouldn't have died and noone could have matched their strength, not even the Starks

Reminder that even outnumbered, masters should still put up a good fight instead of dying like a dog.

youtube.com/watch?v=PgKg0Hc7YIA

Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

I forget, does the bearded priest of Norvos bodyguard appear in the show? The one with the axe, bodyguard to Doran

58th for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

I think his show counterpart is that big black guy that's always with Doran

totally forgot about Tormund, happy to bump Yara for him

Daario too smug to win a 1v1 against someone highly skilled, he's an assassin not a fighter

Jorah chucks a mean spear but with age/greyscale he gets beaten

So Season 7 does start today, right?

Why is there so little hype about it?

>“No one can fault Lannister on his courage,” Glover said. “When he saw that he was lost, he rallied his retainers and fought his way up to the valley, hoping to reach Lord Robb and cut him down. And almost did.”
>“He mislaid his sword in Eddard Karstark’s neck, after he took Torrhen’s hand off and split Daryn Hornwood’s skull open,” Robb said. “All the time he was shouting for me. If they hadn’t tried to stop him--”

In AFFC Brienne
>"Brienne remembered her fight with Jaime Lannister in the woods. It had been all that she could do to keep his blade at bay. He was weak from his imprisonment, and chained at the wrists. No knight in the Seven Kingdoms could have stood against him at his full strength, with no chains to hamper him. Jaime had done many wicked things, but the man could fight! His maiming had been monstrously cruel. It was one thing to slay a lion, another to hack his paw off and leave him broken and bewildered"

Based Jaime.

Coz we already know whole plot.

We already know the plot

He never said that the debates comes down to Selmy and Dayne. He said that Jaime is one of the greatest swordsmen in the history of Westeros. And that Arthur Dayne would beat Selmy with Dawn.

When did the costumes and choreography turn to shit guys? here's a quick fight from season 1 for example: youtube.com/watch?v=WRYM6B7CTs8

Shoutout to the LOST threads. Gone but not forgotten.

also, if you have any pictures of Juliet I'm referencing, I'd be glad to have them for completion

>You burnt my son alive!

>My liege I ask you to execute this dwarf, he admits to the crime!

tongiht

I don't understand something. At the end of season 5, early s6, why didn't The nights watch men who murdered Jon snow at least hide the body before Davos and the others loyal to Jon could realize what was happening and prevented them from locking themselves inside the room with snows corpse?

>And when does the season start? Has it already begun?
Get the fuck out of here lad, and don't lecture me on what people in /got/ care about ever again.

What time is the premiere tonight?

why do they keep going 1v1 instead of swarming

I haven't watched since season 4, can I jump straight into this season? Is there a recap I can watch? I don't have the time to watch 5 and 6.

you think she took pipe that afternoon?

Stannis our lord and savior is returning this season, you read it here first

>making a Norvoshi black

Is it hinted in the books that he's a summer islander slave?

>we will never see Norvos in either books or show

Why live

stop posting this zionist cunt

now

Wouldn't have been an interesting story...

Areo Hotah? Hes a gigga nigga in the show but he got killed by Ellaria.

>she didnt beat him, he was chained in both hands and fought her to a virtual standstill and got momentarily distracted
>Have you people even read the books? have you even seen the show? why are you even here, if you know so little and have all the details mixed up
would also like to add that that he had been tied to a post with no exercise at all for months.
Most of you fucks don't exercise at all but that would make a HUGE difference in a fight.

So where are we watching this shit tonight?

They made Davos' pirate friend black too, when he's supposed to be Lysene

tied to a post and STARVED for a year actually

Thnks for letting me know when it starts
Someone who didn't know himself had to tell me and he's clueless as well

I can't wait to watch this and trigger Sup Forums's autism. If it sucks I'm gonna force myself to like it just to piss all of you off

Will the first 4 episodes get leaked again? That was a fun time.

Fucking Jaime is so sexy.

Will he make House Baratheon great again?

keke

here

Jokes on you, it was never great

You people still watch that garbage ? I couldn't even bring myself to finish season 6, I just watched the 1st episode.

Season 5 left such a bad taste in my month I can't even bear to slog through season 6.

>threads reaching bump limit in q couple hours

The casuals and summerfags are here

He dumps it all for a more bronn-esque sellsword look at the middle the series

>tfw you started the Kinvaraposting but now regret it because it really wasnt a funny meme

>how the USA got into a quagmire in Vietnam despite having tanks and planes and special forces
Rules of engagement is how. Guerrillas always survive by holding the population they claim to protect, hostage. When the US threw down the gloves in Operation Phoenix, and started just outright killing and torturing their way after the partisans, VC lost something like 90% of their manpower in the South and almost the war too. People often pretend guerrila warfare is some great military strategem, when it is in fact little more than a political gamble - a gamble that the enemy values the lives of your wives, children and old folks more than he values victory.