What the fuck was her problem?

What the fuck was her problem?

Damn..

wtf i hate men now

bad writing

She wanted attention but wasn't getting it from the kind of men she wanted.

Major cope

This is retarded.

so being a woman is easy and awesome? that's what I took away from that

Shit, all I had to to was ask?

She's a dumb feminist libtard

I want to do lesbian with Mia Kirshner

so I can go out and fuck anybody I want in the street?

Same but with all the girls in the show.

Nice I'll finally lose my virginity

Do women actually just agree to have sex with you on the street if you ask?
Damn I had no idea it was so easy, all those years wasted.

wait does this actually work?

It's a bit too aggressive, but it's not entirely wrong. A lot of men treat women like shit and then get annoyed the second women don't appreciate everything they do. So easy to call them lesbians, or bitches or feminists when they didn't care for the mans attitude. Most of you here are sensitive Sallys about it too. It's pathetic. If I hadn't been coming here for 12 years I would have left.

i think Sup Forums is at the point where it just browse internet looking for things to be mad about

Holy shit this is mind numbingly retarded

you probably just weren't confident enough bro

>now

So women DO admit that their outfits are essentially just different variations on writing "fuck me" on their chests

whoa if I ask a woman to fuck me she has to do it and thank me? when the fuck did this start happening???????

i call them lesbian feminist ect because they complain about things that never happened and
they generalise isolated behaviors to entire genders

Why would I let just anyone fuck me? Or is there a metaphor I'm missing?

Just recently in Europe, but you need to be a refugee or a person of color. Its the law.

Is that how it works? I'm such a fucking idiot and a pussy. All these years...

It's definitely not isolated. Have you ever seen any of the shit men here complain about? It sounds entirely made up.

What is this from?

She's a woman

the l word

the greatest show in the history of the world on mute and an awful show if you listen to the whiny harpy bitches drone on and on about nothing important

>It has been twelve years since mankind's top thinkers began to try to decipher this image and we still have yet to make any progress on discovering what she meant by this.

Haven't seen this pic in years, did you just step out of a time portal?

Deluded attention seeking cunt.

>A lot of men treat women like shit and then get annoyed the second women don't appreciate everything they do
Few men treat women like shit. Funny enough, women often reward said men with sex.

> Funny enough, women often reward said men with sex.
Well yeah, that's what Mia Kirshner is saying in that image.

The question is, why?

old Sup Forums is bound to resurface every once in a while.

Not sure. Many men treat women like shit in every day conversation and they don't even realize it. You absolutely do too.

what are some other movies men will never understand?

Does she not want to be seen as an object of sexual attraction? Because after a lifetime of living that exact reality I can tell you it's not all it's cracked up to be

how does that even make sense? I'm not looking for a Sup Forums explanation, I just genuinely understand what she means.

most underrated post of this thread

That's every woman's fucking complaint.

Not meeting women's arbitrary standards isn't the same as treating someone as shit. In a woman's eye you're treating her like shit because you use aggressive language or don't have her how her day has been, because if you don't then you don't care about her and you're emotionally abusive.

Wrong wrong wrong. God you're stupid. No wonder no one likes you.

Your mum likes my dick

I work with women all day. The aggressive language thing is most certainly the case.

>women think they have figured it out
If a Chad told her to shut her whore mouth, she would be all over his dick.

There's a show I probably couldn't stand watching today.

If you're worried about being raped, why not just buy a gun?

>this landwhale roastie talking shit
Shut the fuck up, ho.

Aren't you supposed to be in a thread where you talk about how even men make better women?

>whatever they say, you have to do it

Since when has this been a thing outside of mudslime culture?

wait is that all i needed to do to get laid?

she was on her period.

That's what you get off to? No wonder you're whiteknighting online, fatass.
Kys.

Why doesn't this trigger me anymore?

Who cares? She's hot as fuck.