These 2 knock on your door needing 'assistance'

What do you do???

Go get my mom to deal with this

I don't open the door. They could be burglars/bait, waiting for me to open the door and strike. I never open the door for anyone, unless I'm waiting for someone. Even then I wait for them to call me that they are behind my door waiting. I have also disabled my doorbell so that it never rings.

Have a Thereesome with, then kill the One on the right and Marry Ana de Armas and live a happy life Till she gets old and dump her for the next two girls that "Need my help"

Call for a taxi and feed a towel through the mail slot for them. Be too much of a bitch to ask for my towel back when the taxi arrives.

>Let them in.
>Order some pizza.

Oh forgot to mention that even though I'm looking through my door's peephole to communicate with them I'm still drenched in flop sweat.

i never answer the door

a wise strategy

Left or right Sup Forums?

Left.

send this to him for laughs

touch these knockers knockers

What would they have done if Keanu had told them that he and his wife have an open relationship and she was perfectly okay with fucking whoever he wants?

Would they still have fucked with him after fucking him?

Depends on how fast could I notice their psychopathic tendencies.
>let them in
>things develop until I fuck them both
>either be killed or notice they are evil And I'm kinda good at reading people
>upon notice I reverse the tables, knock em unconscious, gag them up and keep em locked in a rape dungeon for the rest of their lives.

skin the one on the left and make the one on the right have sex with the corpse while wearing the skin

Just let the one of the left in

Ask to see their pit hair, if they shave they're nasty whores and they shan't be granted access.

>let them in
>tell them "you don't have to tell me what happend, but you do have to eat this" as I hand them a bowl of eggs

that depends, are they offering FREE FUCKING PIZZA

Hmmm, make em suck me off or leave em to get raped by a muzzie

choices

>answering the door

kek

Invite ana in and tell man-shoulders to wait outside

underrated post

Call ICE

these women are not white, and most likely illegal immigrants.

Ask them if they're going to rape and murder me and if they say yes then open the door

Have a panic attack and collapse

Fpbp

I actually do this.
Whenever there are my sister's friends home or my mom's , I just pretend to sleep or just sneak outta backdoor.