What does Sup Forums think of squidbillies

what does Sup Forums think of squidbillies

new season is great so far

I love it, Dan Halen is best character.

A squidbillies thread?
Quite a rarity indeed.
It's good, only got into recently. I thought it was just another [as] show that was raunchy and violent just for the sake of it.

It can be pretty funny. I liked when they had Early take over Carl's Stone Cold Lock of the Century: of the Week.

It's terrible.

I got glimpses of it when I used to watch cable. I've been watching the newest season and it's rather enjoyable. The animation is horrendous and doesn't help me enjoy the show, though. I hate budget animated shows because it means they could only afford writers and voice actors.

On second thought, the show doesn't have many voices. I guess writing's its only draw.

It's much better than the premise deserves to be.

Squidbillies is great. It's the bar that weird [as] shows should actually strive for.

There's more to it than people, or itself, give it credit for

who is John Galt?

Tami needs more 34.

You mean it is not at all?

It's better than most.

They actually animated the show like that on purpose to kind of portray how shitty it is in the South.

I quite love Squidbillies but I never watch it. I should clear a day away and just marathon the entire show.

What season are they on now? Like 7 or something?

there is no denying now that the squids are black. the latest episode finally put to rest the idea that they weren't

Season 10

Daaaaanm I'm behind.

I like how they change the hats and the singers of the theme.

It's funny sometimes, but I think it's a bit overrated.

> the show doesn't have many voices

Yeah, but the voices they do have are pretty fucking great, IMO.

So are her and Rusty a couple again?

Would you be interested in listening to some of my anti-Jew rhetoric? It's pretty damn crazy, but sure holds a crowd.

>Sup Forumsderails a thread

new season is okay

naw they're squids
they just make em black sometimes because whatever

It's just whatevers funniest/makes the joke work.
Most the time they're parodies of Appalachian shitheels but if they want to parody Racism in the Deep South it's easier to make them SuperNiggers in social standing of the Southern community except every stereotype is true because they're literally the only Squids in the South
That episode with Sheriff's dad was fucking depressing though.

Animation's not all that bad. You talking about the art style?

The art style is stylistically shit. Which is really subjective but it grows on most people.

I had no idea shit shows could give me feels.

[citation needed]

More like 12 Oz. Mouse.

Unknown Hinson is a dickhead but an entertaining one

So are you.

Kinda. Rusty comes over to take care of his kid, and they act like a couple, but Tami also seems to just go off and date whoever she wants just whenever. Tami is with Rusty until she can hook something better.

>"Lazzo cancelled Home Movies and Space Ghost for a show about hillbilly squids?" - Me, 2004

I like it now though

The intro(s) makes me weirdly emotional.

I love in the making of Squidbillies how he always has a pistol, and just teleports wherever he needs to go to try to fuck ladies.

Ich bin ein immortal!

Back ground art is fucking amazing.

Generally good show. I need a list of all the hats he wears.

also favorite hat go.

I want to date Rusty's baby momma.

is her Voice actress in anything else? i want to know for...reasons.

The new season has been dissapointing. It isn't horrible. But the show has definitely been better

First episode this season is the best so far.

I have no idea why but the art style for this show puts me off for some reason. I'm sure it's a funny entertaining show but the show's style is just ick.

Shit is the whole point.

>dissapointing

What reasons?

Wait Sup Forums what time is it?

12 oz mouse should not be allowed anywhere near a bar. They're clearly already on some heavy shit and don't need to mix alcohol with it as well.

Fuck off Satan the animation is fine.

Bunch of chalkies in this thread.

It's kinda surreal. Their location is based on my hometown of Conyers, so it's like watching this weird rendition of shit you recognize with south squids and retard cops.

That being said I do love it though.

My least favorite show on all of television
I change the channel as soon as it comes on now
trash/10

10/10
Best soundtrack
Best characters
DAN HALEN
WIDESPREAD PANIC

My dreams are all dead and buried.

It is very weird. With all of it's insanity and weirdness it might be the most realistic portrayal of the rural south I have seen.

I used to hate it when it came out, looked like ass as did 12 Oz Mouse. Squidbillies dialogue really grows on you, the writing and voice actors are EVERYTHING that makes this great. Eventually you learn that the producer's kids designed everything because they wanted it to be shit, and they turned that into a cohesive art style somehow.

Best episodes are the Devil teaching them to rock, the Super Collider, the Rapture, Christmas special, and the Tuscaloosa Dumpling.

>quintuple quads

OH BABY

>Caring about digits here

The episode with Rusty getting drafted into college football and the grandma squid nailing the coach cracks me up too much

Dude nice fucking dubs

Get yer Yankee ass of mah property
Don't care if the Bank gave you a deed
This here's been Cuyler land for generations
Ever since we beat back those snaky Japanese
In the war of 1812! Bring our boys home
I keep singing that one in public and getting weird looks.

>Complains about Dubs
>gets dubs
Fucking hell
The way the one coach isn't even surprised always makes me laugh.
Also how Tim Tebow thinks God is The Predator.

There's a new season?!

I gave all my best years to that woman
All she gave me was mouths to feed
a miracle straight from the loins of jesus
since charlie blew off both of my testies
1969 kamrahn bay
it was a massacre

that show was an incomprehensible boring mess

one of the only shows I'm glad got 10 seasons

even the most recent seasons of venture bros and aqua teen have been mediocre

the intros are great

I saw a few episodes when it was on and didnt really like what I saw, but I'm willing to give it another go
would people say its worth it?

My oldest son was born an albino,
My youngest is covered in hair,
The middle one says he's a homosexual,
The other seven's gone,
I don't know where and I don't care.
I just don't care.

One of adult swim's funniest shows once you get past the art at first. Early and Grannie can easily carry an entire episode by themselves.

Not that user, but that Southern twang with that cartoon tang makes me want to breed my own trailer tart.

>tfw no hot teenage trailer trashfu

tfw there's barely any r34 of glens wife

>About to make sexuals with hole in rotten gourd.