Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j39ngnwtsek
twitter.com/IanLevine/status/886621715505311744
twitter.com/IanLevine/status/886627111712239616
youtube.com/watch?v=gQmnYmDbgGQ
blogtorwho.com/jodie-whittakers-first-interview-announcement-13th-doctor/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>a fucking white woman

Reminder the only reason we have gender change regens is because Moffat wanted to replicate the sexual tension that Sherlock and Moriarty had to "excite" the fandom but didn't have the balls to do it with the original master and doctor, so just changed the master into a woman instead so he could more easily rely on his poor writing crutch.

Is this the end for /who/?

Isn't a bit fucked up that The Master becomes a woman, the leader of Galifrey becomes a woman and The Doctor does all around the same time? Should space it out better.

First for wanting Missy to dominate me

can we finally ban this tumblirite shite from the board?

>doctor becomes a woman

Jesus fucking christ, please let this be a joke

>BLACK MALE SIDEKICK

SCREENCAP THIS

Dr. Who isn't tumblrite, it's an old British series that has been subverted by tumblrite """fandoms"""

mickey back pls

>no link to last thread
>minimalist OP

I want boardies to fucking leave.

thus becoming a tumblrite show

youtube.com/watch?v=j39ngnwtsek

MUST WATCH!!!!! CLETUS RAGE ON YOUTUBE

Their cycles are in sync.

So if a long-standing famous female character was played by a man, SJWs would rejoice, right?

lmao ratings will drop like crazy, so who will be her lover? i bet a black guy, always is a black guy, just wait and see

my first reaction as well.

i honestly thought, "oh well, doctor who is an enduring classic really fucking old show, the female master was okay as an one-series kind of gag, but NO WAY they are going to take the SJWism to its logical end."

and then they fucking did. at least she is not black.

enjoy your doctor tranny.

You guys sound like such wankers, you don't even know.

Am I the only one excited that I can finally waifu the Doctor?

Name such a character please

CHRIS CHIBNALL MAKES ME WANNA VOMIT

He has put the final nail into Doctor Who.

RIP

THIS IS REALLY SHIT - IT SUCKS - IT'S STUPID - KILLS THE SHOW. I want nothing more to do with it and I HATE CHRIS CHIBNALL - HE CAN FUCK OFF
twitter.com/IanLevine/status/886621715505311744
twitter.com/IanLevine/status/886627111712239616

>yfw the new tardis is redesigned as a giant kitchen so she feels at home

If half of all characters were female like they should be, sure.

>CHIBNALL

I always read that as Chinball and think of the Ballchinian from Men in Black 2.

Doc Brown. He'll take the show down Attitude Avenue

WE LOVE YOU JODIE

>black

Ten bucks says he's Syrian and explicitly Muslim.

Can someone post the live thread? I want to see that shitstorm.

>Moffat's Doctor Who parody has a woman as the 13th Doctor
>The final scene in the Moffat era will have the 13th Doctor be a woman
POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

youtube.com/watch?v=gQmnYmDbgGQ

Okay....

To those of you swearing off Doctor Who now because the new Doctor is going to be a woman - on behalf of all the rest of us, let me be one among many to wish that the door hits you on the ass on the way out so hard that your ass cheeks burst forth from your genitalia. If you're that much of a fair-weather misogynistic hypocrite that you can't stomach a change of gender for a fictional character, you're better off on a psychologist's couch than hanging out with any fandom group, and we couldn't be more happy to see you go. You won't be missed, we don't care; just shut your cakehole, leave and close the door behind you.

Next, to those of you foaming at the mouth about SJW pandering/political correctness or other such drivel, I understand what you THINK you're trying to say. I didn't want them to choose a woman as the next Doctor for socio-political reasons. I wanted it to be because it would greatly enhance and expand the dynamic of the show and create bold new stories for the Doctor. I also wanted it to be because the actor seemed to be the right person for the job. Is Jodie Whittaker the right person for the job? Since I haven't seen her work, I honestly can't say...but I hope so.

The point is, she's here now; she's the next Doctor, and she deserves a shot. Let's be normal, non-sexist, open-minded adults about this and see how this plays out. Show some support, a modicum of kindness and understanding, and let's see where the TARDIS takes us.

That's not too much to ask.

Why would people be mad at feetkino I just don't understand help me understand

blogtorwho.com/jodie-whittakers-first-interview-announcement-13th-doctor/

This interview gives me hope.

The thread went from 0 to 100 in terms of speed in a fucking day Sup Forumslacks OUT

She's a canny actress. Exciting choice.

>"hey kid wanna /ss/?"

Damn.

>yfw this poor woman will cause Doctor Who to finally dip below 1 million viewers

THINLY-VEILIED SYRIAN REFUGEE EPISODE SOON

>leader of Galifrey becomes a woman
I thought Rassilon was the leader. That black woman was merely some random military commander.

>all this fuss over a show for children
It's Ghostbusters all over again.

more like NURSE WHO

>She has a female companion
>There's an episode where she meets up with Clara and Arya, and Bill and the wet chick

>They all lez out

Post 85022714 in the archive

Her hair is fine, best short I'd say, what sucks is that stupid Whoodie Mk II. Here's hoping her official costume is something along the lines of this, I would fucking cum buckets.

Should of been a Paki like all the drs in the UK

The companion will be a male Muslim who is conflicted about being gay.

Fucking screencap this.

Difference being that Ghostbusters are going to be bad either way. This actress could be good.

Hey, it's you cats!

It really doesn't matter.
All the actual fans left a long time ago.
Anyone still watching is expecting it not to be preachy SJW material.

>one-series kind of gag
It was played completely straight for two seasons. Missy was the Master and it was never once played as a gag. Timelords being able to change gender has been a thing since the old series.

She throws herself on him and he squirms and pushes her away then goes and picks up Rory to take them on a date and remind her that she's in a relationship
He clearly wanted no part of it

If we don't get a male companion only it's sexist.

GIVE ME MORE REACTION VIDS

>What is the Zygon Invasion/Inversion

This is going to be shit.

JODIE'S BRODIES WHERE WE AT

So what happened? I recall some episode with Eleven in which he was making a joke about a horse being a tranny and now the Doctor himself is a tranny.

How did values change so damn fast?

I truly hope so with all my heart. I want my favourite show of the 70s dead.

You are correct.

Cats has an actual Twitter

So how long until shit calms down and the dust settles and people from other boards and threads leave?
It's impossible to have a conversation the speed these generals are going.

Thank you, brother

A gold dalek builds a wall episode is coming.

She said in her interview that wasn't going to be her costume. They just had her in the hoodie so they could keep her gender and identity secret in the shots from behind.

They just did a gay companion. Give it time though and maybe that could happen.

well luckily moffat isn't the showrunner anymore

Phoebe Waller-Bridge would have been a far better choice

>short blonde hair on a 35 year old woman

Doctor Mommy, hope she doesn't change it

>the curse of fatal death has inspired tons of nuwho
Now all we need is there to be a "I bribed the architect" plot

A few hours

>size 18 snow shoes for feet

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

Reporting for duty

I genuinely love how Moff has slowly introduced so many concepts and lines from it into the actual show

TWITTER BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO

So who put a bet on and how much do you make?

>levine fucks off forever
wtf I love Chibnall now????

EDGE ON TUMBLR

OUR VERY OWN CLETUS HAS LEFT THE FANDOM FOR GOOD

That would be good. I was afraid this would last some days.

Nice trips.

I really hope her first line is "I've got etheric beam locators!"

>I didn't want them to choose a woman as the next Doctor for socio-political reasons.
>I wanted it to be because it would greatly enhance and expand the dynamic of the show and create bold new stories for the Doctor.

she said in her first interview that the whoodie isn't her costume

>I am The Doctor
>...Sorry I didn't get a word of that. Could you say it slower?

Most of those concepts are trash.

Clara was gay too. And Moffat gave them the same exit.

I can almost assure you it will be a Muslim male. Or at least an Arab if not Muslim.

>chibnall got ian fucking levine to drop doctor who

lmao

>13) Have any of the other Doctors given you advice?

?Well they can’t because they haven’t known until now, but I’m certainly expecting a couple of calls – I’ve got a couple of mates in there. I’m mates with a companion [Arthur Darvill], I’m mates with a trio of Doctors. I know Matt Smith, Chris Eccleston and obviously David Tennant. Oh! And let’s throw in David Bradley! Four Doctors! So I’m hoping I get some calls of advice.

SHE'S GONNA GET ADVICE FROM ECCELSTON GUYS IT'LL BE FINE

>tfw my tv license fee is now being spent pandering to morbidly obese SJWs in America

Does anyone else feel a little cathartic about this whole thing?

This is addressed only to britbongs who started watching nu-who when they were young/early teens

It's like seeing a big bonfire of all your stuffed toys go up in flames, watching the childish shit just burn down and you feel perfectly serene about the whole thing and you can just continue with your life knowing that this part of your childhood has finally died

I feel bad for all the 10 year old boys out there though

its rickey

/who/ended in 2010 kiddo

There was literally zero sexual tension between the Doctor and Missy except for the kissing scene in Dark Water.

>Edge has finally fucked off for good from the general

wtf I love a female Doctor now

I can tell you brits this right now, Doctor Who is dead in the USA.

A Doctor type personality in the body of a woman is a pretty big no-no in the US.

I need to rewatch Curse of Fatal Death. Can you name some of the concepts and lines he put in the show?

>Listen Jode, just do a single series mate.

What's this cletus shit about?

>white bi companion (clara)
>gay black companion
>female doctor

what next

10 year olds boys are among the most obnoxious lifeforms on earth