best*

(You)

LITERALLY who

Actually he was fantastic

Literally /who/

He was the last watchable one.

this

fpbp

Literally how could I forget the best Doctor?

He was so good and filled me with such joy.

I was so sad when I found out he would only do one season.

I fucked hated that ladyboy street prostitute David Tennant.

Why do people hate Tennant's take on the doctor? I thought he was great, maybe I'm biased because he was the first doctor when I started watching but he wasnt terrible

>Why do people hate
Because different people hate different tastes.

He was a great doctor and a great actor in general. I'm glad that he's getting a lot more attention recently.

I have never watched this shit but this dude is great in The Leftovers.

Maybe the fact that we're getting a female Doctor for the first time gives us some time to reflect on all the Doctors we've had so far

He was too good for childish trash like Doctor Who

Eccleston's Doctor is the best acted with the most genuine depth. He seems like he's struggling trying to be optimistic. He so badly wants to be happy, to be good, and it shines through in the performance, the slightly sad manic grin. Idiots will say Capaldi is a better actor, and that may be true, to be honest, but he never had anything decent to work with. For all his faults, RTD is really good at characterization.

Hes the best doctor silly. I legit couldnt watch the faggot after him for more than 1 season and I havent watched the show since. It really speaks to the talent of the actor when he can make such a shitty show enjoyable and engaging.

the 13th Doctor

because he's a complete mincing bum driller and the writers are aware so they're constantly reminding you that rose is his beard

Because the writing went to absolute shit during his run.

they cut him after a season because of "toxic masculinity."

Nah, Tennant was also fine but yeah, after Smith I kinda started moving away from Doctor Who.

I think the worst thing that could happen was the show actually having budget. I liked it more when it was a more familiy friendly sci fi, more self-contained plots and bad effects.

5th Doctor is the only correct answer. He has no personality, no drive, frequently has nothing to do with the stories he's in and is just otherwise bland.

I, too, watched hbomberguy's Sherlock video

he was a smug know it all prancing prick, it made a big shift change

What.
I don't watch Sherlock (but I'm planning too in a near future)

>see this guy on luther
>wonder what else he was in
>apparently he played The Doctor at some point

I started watching doctor who maybe 3-4 years ago and started with his run, thought it was a fantastic show. Then he died off and I only made it 10-15 episodes in with the new doctor before I dropped it. I just couldn't stand Tennant, he didn't seem relatable enough, like he had no flaws or real motivations besides being a young hip doctor for the viewers.

No he quit because he wanted them to pay the costars more.

TV movie, it was aight

I liked him. He had a silly side to him but he also had a serious side as in if he told you to sit down you would fucking sit down, no questions asked. Not saying he was perfect or the best, but he was a great doctor to jumpstart the series again. Tennant was good but Smith I just could not stand past the Angels episodes. He was just too fucking LUL SOO KOOKYRANDUMXD for my liking.

Same poster. Additionally I think doctor who is a shitty show which is only popular because it's all the brits have so they're pretty much forced to watch. Other fans are "nerds" who enjoy it for its quirkiness and because it's easy to regurgitate and reference in real life. Doctor Who general is probably the worst part of Sup Forums along with /got/, but at least /got/ doesn't makes excuses for their show and realizes how shit it is.

>tfw i miss him

Fpbp

who?

>implying Empty Child and Doctor Dances isn't still the best of new who

Just this once, everybody lives!

He quit because he wanted RTD to tone down all the forced inclusivity because it wasn't believable

He quit because he didn't get along with the higher ups.

It was definitely better then, although classic who wasn't so self-contained.

He was perfect for the edgy reboot

His run went on too long and the kept running out of ideas.
matt smith's doctor was so much gayer

>I think the worst thing that could happen was the show actually having budget.
I remember it looking cheaper as the show went on. The Ikea daleks were my breaking point

fpbp

Because after Tennant it was compulsory for the Doctor to act like he had an extra chromosome

That was before Moffat stopped giving a shit.

>smug know it all prancing prick
So was Eccleston, minus the prancing part.

FPBH