Why do people think Western culture has ever been good?

Why do people think Western culture has ever been good?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Armada
youtube.com/watch?v=pffC9la_pOc
youtube.com/watch?v=emT7LObSnkc
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/teenage-boy-rape-four-year-old-sister-five-year-old-brother-sentenced-liverpool-a7228006.html
thesun.co.uk/news/4457300/girl-4-raped-brother-bribed-skittles-brighton/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1285384/I-raped-brothers-promised-sweets-7-year-old-tells-court.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anglos are garbage

I would say that Swedes are garbage, but I'm not sure that there's any left.

This, the normans were the ones that made England great. This is why normans created a strong nanny state because anglos can't be left with much freedom and autonomy.

>normans
>nanny state
Spanish education, holy shit.

ITT: Self-hating faggots

Buttblasted

Chavs are common in the UK not in Germanic countries. White rednecks from the US also has mostly Anglo ancestry.

fuck angloids

Because they're THAT inbred

The high class is compossed by the descendants of the normans. And btw, William the Conqueror rode a spanish horse when he defeated your smelly asses. You are scum and just got lucky by getting brilliant rulers.

You do realise that the British Empire ruled a quarter of the world and conquered your shitty empire?
>Chavs are common in the UK not in Germanic countries
What are raggare?

Eh, we have it worse with absolute fucking trash like Maury/Jerry Springer.
You think Jeremy Kyle is bad, you'll figure out why America deserves to be bullied on Sup Forums if you bother watching the aforementioned above.

>anglo education

normans really should have let you access to good schools instead of making them expensive, you conquered mostly empty space and you used the industrial revolution to defeat stone age civilizations, you didn't conquer shit, retard, if anyone were the french who defeated the spanish empire

muh spanish armada

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Armada

we didn't need any storm, just women and peasants to defeat anglos

Ahaha at least we still occupy Spanish territory you sandnigger

> tfw Schwarzburg-Rudolstadtians are superior race
Fuck me lads, we're splitting hairs nowaren't we.

I could care less, Mohammed, Gibraltar is full of the people you love. It's a shame you didn't invade whole Andalucia.

youtube.com/watch?v=pffC9la_pOc

Not common and as you can see are American redneck wannabe's which is then Anglo.

youtube.com/watch?v=emT7LObSnkc

>I could care less, Mohammed
I can taste your salty tears

>Andalucia

Do you really wanna go there?

>believing Sup Forums memes

>rednecks are anglo
Yeah no

I never thought that Western culture was better than Japanese culture
But I think that Western culture made Japanese culture more attractive
As the Arab culture conveyed various technologies to Western culture in the Middle Ages

>Paedophile, 22, who sexually assaulted a four-year-old girl as she slept then claimed he thought she was 18 will be back on the streets in just over a year
>he thought she was 18

Is this the power of the anglo race, Conrad? normans should have just genocide you

>one incident with an anglo person
>massive network of paedophilia in spain
Good work Julio

lol, it's not like all your government isn't filled with pedos

>no u
Truly the Spanish are the wittiest people of Europe

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/teenage-boy-rape-four-year-old-sister-five-year-old-brother-sentenced-liverpool-a7228006.html

thesun.co.uk/news/4457300/girl-4-raped-brother-bribed-skittles-brighton/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1285384/I-raped-brothers-promised-sweets-7-year-old-tells-court.html

etc...

let's not talk about the anglo kids that murder

Mostly Anglo ancestry in the south mixed with German.

Most Amerimutt whites are German/Anglos mix.

Wow, how long did you spend on that?

literally 3 secs, conrad the kiddie fiddler

Most of the time the mutts are Scottish or Irish.

>This, the normans were the ones that made England great

England was, and remained, a shithole until about the 16th century. The Normans hadn't been around for 500 years by that time, Pedro

Julia Caesar conquered a beach in kent.

You two are by far the most retarded people in this thread

And they are both British.

Face it, your Queen lives in a pedo paradise.

Okay, I'll let her know.

Appreciated m8

>Paedophile
Why do people write it like this.It looks like an dinosaur name

It's the correct spelling

I have no pity for the Spanish uezs. They have created the perfect storm in their country that has attracted the worst of the worst of anglo scum. No matter how poor these people are and how uncultured they will still be able to afford their holiday in some arsehole town in Spain because it's cheap and because the spanish have bent backwards to make the place anglo friendly (british restaurants/bars/discos etc) because in reality no matter how much jose hates the anglos... he needs them to survive.

Without the tourism industry(propped up by britain's worst), jose wouldn't be able to feed himself because spain's economy is a basket case. Perhaps if spain could get over it's crippling corruption, brain drain and lack of innovation it wouldn't be so dependant on anglo cock to put food on the table and therefore wouldnt hold such animosity against them. As it stands, the spanish are biting the hand that feeds

Similar story with Spain, except instead of Normans it's Muslims lmao

t.Abdullah

Luckily I live on the other side of the country and I don't give a shit if andalusians or catalans get invaded by the anglo scum or if they need their money desu, btw, it's working time, you lazy scatfag.

inshallah brother mohammed, i hope stockholm is suiting you well

Spain is now a 3rd world country, their race is the descendants of Muslims rape babies, and to keep their economy propped up they have to accommodate literally the worst people in British society at their resorts. How the mighty have fallen.

Also this is their royalty. So inbred they became literal retards.

Because western society holds up individuals like pic. related to the public square to be laughed at and in the rest of the world they are the norm.

that's a very good point

>Finland
>Western civilization
Pic one.

>all these anglo subhumans posting during working time

Isn't today when you receive your dole money? Or is it tomorrow? Maybe this is why you are so uneasy.

moreso than NRW

German sucking Anglo dick as usual.

who shit in this dago manlet's cornflakes?
(sorry i'm assuming they can afford cornflakes there)

what's the polish guy in your pic got to do with anything?

it's an """"""expat"""""" for sure, germans can be this cucked

I bet I'm taller than you, Conrad, now be a good doogy and go to get your dole money,

>tfw even the ones without jobs will be on spanish shores come August ready to Order Pablo(in english) to get them another fosters tops

It's a sweet remedy to the spanish butthurt ITT

I don't go to the med coast. Now go get a job, you lazy scum.

t. pablo. Another case of Spanish brain drain as he's getting more money washing dishes in sweden than being a lawyer in spain

lol ye everyone on Sup Forums is a 7 foot tall swole nuclear physicist
in reality you are small and brown and need to stop stealing our tax money pls

t. mehmet. Another case of Turkish bra- eh, no, just a refugee leeching from germans.

Move along, nothing to see here.

>implying Englathe anglos ever had culture

Well, I could post my 46 shoes or my 36 long levi's trousers, but why bother anyway when I can enjoy your butthurt projection?

Western culture is almost good and wonderful.
I like and love these cultures very much.

But I hate Western humanitarianism culture.
Why do they accept immigrants so many that their countries will be collapse?
And, why they force other countries their humanitarianism culture?

Furthermore, why don't they force their humanitarianism culture to China and Islamic countries?

Isn't it double standards?

After germans were defeated it's a massive tabu in western Europe to be racist or xenophobic. The issue is that this shit is being spread everywhere and now Spain is full sjw and eastern Europe will follow the same fate eventually.

I really doubt eastern europe will

Dunno man, poles are already complaining that their women throw themselves to brown/black foreigners. When they become richer and hence they get more immigrants I think they will change and will start having a swj movement.

I dont think it'll be anything that happens for a few decades though. There's something ridiculous like 1% of immigrants being long term asylum seekers/africans etc living in poland. Their government is also refusing to backdown to german bullying and coercion to take more migrants. It'll be a long time before they fall as low as the west

Maybe it will take longer than in Spain, but we will witness it nevertheless.

Yes Jeremy Kyle, whoever the fuck that is, is the epitome of Western culture, sure. Yep nothing else has any value- no music, no philosophy, no science, no other art; all of it should be judged by the tabloids.

>let me tell you something about sucking penis
I'm sure you like to talk about penis and sucking. That's who you are and that's what your country stands for but not all people are "swedish" like you

Very good post.
Finns are more Aryan than g*Rmanoid mutts.

>The issue is that this shit is being spread everywhere

I hope that European people stop this shit.

Japanese SJW are influenced by this shit,
they shout "Japan should learn Europe".

It is very annoying, and we are troubled. : (

>western culture
>anglo subhumans

I'll never understand where Poles think they're getting off. Our underclass is almost indistinguishable from Poles and your average person couldn't even tell the difference

Anglo culture is the blueprint for all Western culture. That's why 1 million Poles flooded into England when you were allowed to work in other EU countries. You could have gone anywhere but you all flooded into their country and destroyed it for everyone there.

>all of it should be judged by the tabloids.

That's how the West judges other culture so it's only fair to use the same examples.

At last, he admitted it.

Lmao Europeans always brag on about "European" achievements but most "European" achievements were invented by brits lmao. Brits also get the most Olympics medals out of all other Euro countries

>ITS CALLED GREAT BRITAIN INNIT
>VOTE BREXIT

>E-Europe is superior, here's why *lists a bunch of British inventions and achievements*
>E-Europe dominated the world! Look! *Gives the British empire as an example*
>W-white Europeans are the strongest genetically! *worlds strongest man is English*

>keep shitting on Poland for years
>someone insults you
>w-we're actually alike h-haha

Why wouldn't I? I know very well we have loads of shit parts of our country, I just think it's a little rich when others try to take the high ground.
All British people aren't one hivemind

Every nation is a hivemind on Sup Forums

>football hooliganism

He bashed some wh*Teoid anglo skull

Everyone ITT (especially the battyblasted brit) needs to calm down a bit

you live in the west though?