A Wrinkle in Time trailer

>youtube.com/watch?v=E4U3TeY2wtM

They recast Meg Murry, a ginger, as the black girl from 12 years a slave.
They made the white male scientist have a black wife.
They recast Mrs. Which as Oprah Winfrey.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QXAho8vlmAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh look, its tomorrow land 2.0

stop obsessing about race

Has there ever been a good adaptation of that book?

Which super saiyan form has white hair?

what the fuck is that

>I've become Oprah, The exploiter of niggers

super saiyan nergo

I read it in the 2nd grade but I can't remember a single thing about this book

Who gives a shit?

>Has there ever been a good adaptation of that book?
There was a version from the early 2000s that I enjoyed when i was younger. Not sure how it holds up but I do remember it wasn't that faithful to the book

>The only thing faster than light..Is the darkness
Is this low key red pill?

Goku black

According to the last US census black white couples represent less than 1 percent of the couples in America.

Is that what you think we are getting as a representative display from Hollywood? One percent of white characters having black love interests? In the new Spiderman Peter had TWO black love interests (both originally white characters) and the villain had a black wife and black daughter. In the next Thor he has a black love interest, replacing a canon white blonde as Valkyrie. We've got Ray and Finn in the Star Wars films, Finn was originally a white han solo rogue like character (pic related concept art).

All of these are from Disney and so is this Wrinkle in Time remake that casts a character who has always been a ginger as a black girl and the white scientist as having a black wife.

Given the massively massive overrepresentation in Disney films I would say I'm not the one obsessing about race.

Finn is going to fuck an Asian woman and you're going to be happy about it. Okay?

Guess that means we can remake A Raisin the Sun with Asian or white people.

Why do people insist on adapting this shitty book?

I'm fine with everything other than Oprah. That's probably the most meme casting of the past decade

>tomorrowland 2: negro boogaloo

Is this the new Street Fighter DLC?

>let's take an 80's song, slow it down and chop it up
Love this trend in trailers. It'll never get old.

Whoa...

It's as if they leaped from the page...

What do you expect with Disnigger?

Not really. They play it too safe and conventional, and being Disney, this one (aside from race bait) looks to fall in line with the rest.

Heh, their agenda is so fucking transparent. Disney is almost a terrorist organization at this point if you are white.

Oprah is a fucking segregationist that actively teaches black people to separate themselves from white and encourages racial tension. She's basically the black version of a Sup Forums user. This is fucking disgusting
youtu.be/QXAho8vlmAI

Based Raven

It's called "Death of a salesman" for white people

At least they actually made the bad guys diverse too

All the way down to Mexican Satan

yeah, impressed with how she turned out, black gay child actor, that's a lot of shit to deal with that could easily have messed her up

was that Mia Kalipha?

Many rappers have used this line. Cannibus, in particular.

>mfw uneducated retards think that light or darkness can travel faster than the Speed of Love

>Be Brothers and Sisters
>White Boy, Half-Black girl and Half-Spic kid

So the father married 3 different women or the mother was a slut and the father a cuck? How'll they explain this? what?

>It's always fucking niggers, never Hispanics, Asians, Native Americans, etc always fucking niggers

...Did Rick fuck the villain from A Wrinkle in Time?

You know, complaining about race is an uphill battle these days and honestly not one I give a fuck about fighting. But fucking Oprah? Really? Performance is more important to me than race, and Oprah is fucking shit.

Hispanics, Asians, and Native Americans don't throw a shitfit about representation.

the books looks absolutely destroyed.
Most of that shit in the trailer isnot in the book. And the you are the chosen one is BS she is just there to save her father. Not some NEO time savior.

she turned out gay so that could have been the mess up. dan the man got her and now she hates men forever

literally never heard of this book

Big ogre shits transcend time and space, therefore are faster than anything

that's just a species the villain took the shape of, not the villain itself

WE WUZ FLYING SPACE CENTAURS

Why do people boast about being ignorant

They recast his wife from the book, who was white, as a black woman. So the MC Meg is their daughter. How they have a white son and a latino son as well is going to be... difficult to explain yeah.

She has Rick's hair. lol

PICKLE RICK.

>>evil being who appears as a large dark cloud called The Black Thing
>>great religious figures ... have been fighting against it
>>dark planet of Camazotz, which has "given in" to the Black Thing... all the inhabitants behave in a mechanistic way and seem to be under the control of a single mind.
>religious figures fighting against a thing that turns its followers into machines and controls their minds
reply to me with tipping memes if you must, but this author has zero self awareness

I'M A NIGGER NOW MORTY

BOOM BIG REVEAL

Pure rationality would suggest that a human is nothing more than a deterministic machine, an automaton that can do nothing but obey the whims of hormone controlled electrical charges. "Free will" springs from the soul and a person bereft of a soul is a thing.

Those contacts are the simplest, cheapest effect

Yet it's still so uneasy looking at them

sorry about your Alzheimers senpai

>$103 million budget
Just flop my shit up

she looks like a super saiyan

>filename

I don't care but China does.

It's because they're cheap and very clearly unnatural. It just makes a person look "off" which gives a really creepy impression if done properly.

>Pleased to meet you
>Hope you guessed me llamo

Yeah, and it turned out so well... I honestly wonder how these movies are getting green lit. Is anyone held accountable? The people involved in Ghostbusters should be barred from Hollywood for life, yet they're still sticking around.

Why did they make the oldest boy a 10/10 perfect match to the illustration instead of just tossing in Jaden Smith?

Disney still slightly pander to whites by usually including one white character, like in Rogue One.

the boy is jewish too

oy vey

cause hes a kike, probably landed the role after being diddled by the executives at a bar mitvah

More like a Wrinkle in Crime

oh yeah? show us us on the doll where Disney hurt you, you big retarded baby

On various spots, if you look at the doll they are marked "Racial Identity" "Right To Exist" "Cultural Traditions" "Pride In Ancestral Accomplishments" "Sense of Worth" "Heroic Role Models" etc, etc, its a long fuggin list really.

Oprah's audition to compete on Drag Race.

>Foley effects to the beat of some song

>Slow cover of a fast old song from decades prior with pianos and a female singer drawing out ever syllable

>Buzzing bass in the background

>Drop the bass hard with a "BWOOOOO" as something dramatic happens

>Strike a single piano key over and over again. Add a second key for drama. Or get uppity and use two keys, add a third for drama!

>Shot of feet walking to one drawn out note.

Someone needs to resurrect Don LaFontaine

Looks pretty enjoyable to be honest

The Wiz? Is this The Wiz?

Man didn't anybody on Sup Forums ever go to elementary school

Well well if it isn't ol' bushel britches

>still not realising that those shitflicks are kike money laundering projects.

The white boy is Meg's love interest.

I don't know how to explain the latino little brother though.

kino

So does that mean that more tickets are being sold than people watching them?

Like do they use drug money to buy out a theatre but it's really empty?

This book sucked so who cares?

>Taking an overtly Christian book starring exclusively white Europeans and having Hollywood athishits remake it with a bunch of nigs and ugly mix-raced kids, directed by a BLM Nazi

Can't fucking wait for this to flop hard. Maybe studios will actually learn a lesson.

You know what you fucking morons? This shit serves you right. Instead of putting yourselves into positions where you could stop this shit, all you do is stay loserish and cry about it on shitty user board.

I hope women and niggs and nigg women take over every fucking thing you've ever held dear, since you're clearly not smart or ambitious enough to do anything about it.

I hope the next thing they fuck up for you is LotR, and it's an entire reboot filled with blacky and spics and trannies and one straight white guy playing Gollum. I fucking hope Disney does it. Fuck you crybabies, you are doing fuck all to stop this shit.

Literally white genocide

what

Serj Tankian?