For what purpose?

Question for all the Trump fags who claim the polls are being rigged against him:

What would be the point? Wouldn't the Clinton campaign want an accurate assessment of public opinion so they could properly strategize?

Saged and hidden.
Has there ever been an honest question about "what's their endgame"?
Tldr because polls aren't accurate information, they're a tool to nudge consensus by creating the impression that it already exists.

>saging and hiding a legitimate thread because it makes you think.
Holy shit you really do want Sup Forums to be an echo chamber don't you?

Here: How will "X" ever recover?!!!

B T F O
T
F
O

Check my digits.

They have one, senpai, it's called internal polling. Is this your first election?

The numbers you see have persuasive benefits. No-one likes to be on the losing team. That's why the Clinton Foundation/Hillary/DNC/et all collude with the media on the polls.

Do you think we are as stupid as your compatriots?

Why doesn't trump release his internal polling to counter the bullshit then?

It just seems like trump supporters are in denial to me.

Well, I think you have the right track there friend. Since Killary's death count is under 100 so far, I'm going to switch my vote.

Like Scott Adams, it seems like a lot of you are here, and for my own person safety I will publicly praise Hillary!

She will keep things kind of the same, she won't kill me if I support her, and who the hell uses email anyway. I'm with her.

Liberals do this every year an election is on as they control the media, it is meant to deter conservatives from goin out and voting. Only difference this year is Hillary is so ridiculously sloppy in her criminal activity even her supporters know she is guilty... Can't wait till trump scare the fuck out of the establishment

The debates are going to be a special thing this year. I'd be $1000 she has a seizure or meltdown or something during at least one of them.

She's going to be Ted Cruz 2.0

>Why doesn't trump release his internal polling to counter the bullshit then?
Because the media isn't colluding with Trump and the GOP.

I don't think you really grasp the level of underhandedness and blatant corruption that exists between the media and the DNC.
People have been calling it out for years and were dismissed as tin foil nut jobs, the same as they were with reports about Clinton arming ISIS and using the Clinton FOundation as a pay-to-llay function of the State Department.

>It just seems like trump supporters are in denial to me.
He's getting himself into some stupid situations, however, go into the comments of even some liberal outlets and you'll see people tearing the media into pieces over their sensationalism.

However, it was noted that even Reuters admitted to changing their polling to dissuade third party choices and oversample certain demographics.

We literally just went through this with Brexit. Come late September-October, it's going to be a whole other game.

demoralization, social stigmatization
>nobody ELSE likes Trump, what are you a NAZI ANIME RACIST?!

saged

I'm excited as hell to see the debates this election. They will make or break Trump for sure.

Given he actually knows his shit when it comes to economics and Hillarys E-mail/foreign policy issues he should win the debates easily.

Unless he says some batshit insane stuff and shoots himself in the foot a final time. Then he's going to lose in a landslide.

Well, I'm going to assume you are a genuine poster for this.

In the past week, we have seen clip after clip of Hillary drifting off in to never-never land. She does a really terrible job of ad-libbing things, and directly responding to questions.

If you are a CTR shill, you can agree with me that she doesn't do well when things aren't scripted. She is always scripted.

What is going to be fun about the debates is that Trump NEVER follows a script. He's going to talk rings around her, and never give her a chance. I wasn't kidding when I said earlier that I LITERALLY expect her to have a stroke or some sort of health issue as a way to avoid having to answer Trump in a debate.

It's going to be fun user!

Both camps have private polling that is much more accurate than any publicly available source. It's one of the reasons that I'm confident things are going better for Trump that the polls would have you believe. The Clinton Machine and it's media acolytes have been kicking and screaming about Trump on a whole new level for several weeks now. That seems desperate to me and makes me believe that Clinton doesn't think she has this in the bag as much as the MSM would have you think.

>mfw somebody finally realizes I'm not a shill.

I'm nuetral this election. I'm not even voting because I think we're fucked either way.

The constant accusations of shilling and saging any threads that aren't pro Trump are really making this board unbearable.

>What would be the point?

The point is to feed the media the idea that Trump is losing badly which will control the news cycle and reinforce the opinions of leftist pundits that will say, "OH LOOK AT THIS LATEST POLL, TRUMP IS DOWN 20 POINTS! HE SHOULD GIVE UP."

Meanwhile in reality, Hillary can't even get a tenth of the number of people that attend Trump's rallies in swing states. Trump pulls in a steady 10,000+ crowd nearly every evening.

I'm enjoying the pro-Trump aspect of this board Tbh. Is there a way to be here genuinely and think that Hillary would be a good President? I honestly can't see a way, friend.

interesting user. i think right now killary just wants to get into office and career politicians are behind the curve on popular opinion. she's still so pc

Wow.
What a sad comment :^(

It doesn't make you think. It's already been answered a thousand times but the trolls keep asking because they are trolling.

She's got a shit load of political experience, even if it didn't have positive outcomes.

>married to president for 8 years
>senator
>Secretary of State

Vs. Trump

>I'm really, really rich

Electing somebody with 0 political experience to the highest political position seems a bit off.

Sage fuck 5000 god damn polls a day. Cant browse this fucking board without hiding 50 fucking drumpf btfo poll threads. Other shit going on in the world beside drumpf btfo

Ever realize hillary polls over trump polls all the time really but trump viewers over hillary polls numbers match not up but hillary posts always trump laughing.

Doesnt make sense.

0/10 troll

It's a legitimate fucking question you whiny, insecure, imageboard nigger.