Holy fuck, what a savage

Doctor Who a cute!!
Cute!!

twitter.com/elijahkraling/status/886629499273662464

>tripdrama

No thanks, thread split please

CUTE GAY MALE COMPANION PLS

>multiple packed women-only screenings
m8, you can say all you want but the "women hate other females so they won't like this fictional character" is completely retarded, because even complete turd bombs like Ghostbusters had massive female appreciation.
Fuck, you people forget that female-only comedies like Bridesmaids and that one with the singing cunts make the fucking bank.
Women more than anything love the attention of being represented, they'll eat the Female Doctor up.

Chibnall just needs to write a good fucking season, something that Doctor Who hasn't had in a while.

JODIE FANCLUB ASSEMBLE.

>Tripnonce screencaps his own tweets

This isn't trip drama. Ian Levine is a Doctor Who fan who found some missing episodes and claims to have written bits of Attack of the Cybermen. Cats BTFO him

>this entire post

Jesus Christ, the reddit mongs really are this deluded aren't they

So... the christmas special isn't going to be about the 12th doctor refusing to regenerate, and getting him to accept change. It's actually going to be about getting the audience to accept change. And the only reason they're bringing back the 1st doctor is to remind everyone change has been part of the show from the start.

you fucking genius

I'm fine with the new Doctor being female, I'm not closed to change.

Someone save that for the wiki please

Based Billie

POST MORE LIKE THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=j39ngnwtsek
I NEED TO TEARS TO NOURISH ME

>directed by Rachel Talalay
>story by Smallfat

Has this duo ever yielded a two parter with a satisfying second part? Seems like they're pros at setting up part one, but always fumble part two.

Mind you, the Doctor Falls was a massive improvement over Hell Bent as a second episode.

the VK page is down. Anyone have a way to watch Classicwho without having to download a 200Gig torrent?

more like THICC amirite?
goddammit fuck me

So is she a good actress, I know fuck all of Broadchurch.

>even complete turd bombs like Ghostbusters had massive female appreciation.

Yeah and they made no money

And don't confuse "female appreciation" for "gets praise on tumblr, the guardian and huffpo"

Now that we've all seen her tits, what are the chances they have her troping around in skimpy/see-through outfits every episode?
That might just make me start watching again

Could a Valeyard story be kino?

That's pretty skinny, user.

Here's my .02 cents.

We all saw it from a mile away, we knew it would happen eventually, but it just had to happen at worst time possible. You know she was chosen not because "Hey, wouldn't it be cool if we have a female Dcotor for once" but because "FEMINISM LMAO" to appeal to third-wave feminism.

Series 10 was pretty loaded with SJW politics, but this will take it a whole new level.

I just wish we had a female Doctor and not give a single fuck about identity politics.

>It's actually going to be about getting the audience to accept change
That would have been the point regardless of who Chibnall cast as 13. That is just how Moffat handles regeneration, the whole ending of TotD and the whole plot of Deep Breath was basically "having a new Doctor is hard isn't it? but you have to deal with it"

Scaroth reporting in.

Krislam Annihilated

I can access the VK page perfectly well.

If you could cast any actor as the Doctor who would you cast? I watched The Man Who Fell to Earth a few days ago and spent most of the time thinking about how great a young David Bowie could have been as The Doctor.

archive.is/7eSsd

>Chibnalls Doctor
>blames Moffat

>slapping down everyone who thinks the gender change is dumb as a manchild, sexist, racist misogynist worked so well with ghostbusters, let's do it again

lel

bicth

Are you guys ready for a season the Doctor shutting up the male villians by telling them to stop "mansplaining"?

done. ill put it up tomorrow though

What the hell user this is a show for kids

Honestly looking forward to this. New direction after a couple of bland series, hopefully Chibnall won't fuck this up.

Also first Doctor I would 10/10 bang

This is really nothing to do with Talalay other than the fact she gets chosen to do finales. Series finales had disappointing second parts long before Moffat came along.

>Ian Levine is pissed

Indifferent about the sex change, but if it pisses of Levine, it puts a smile on my face.

I hope during her entire run a bunch of men keep posting about how hot she is and how they would fuck her in a heartbeat and then they never make a female Doctor again.

>.02 cents

Having a female Doctor means we won't be getting any female hotties like Amy and Clara but instead male companions.

The worst part is that our new Doctor isn't even hot at all.

Reminder that it's NEVER enough.

RRRRRREEEE FUCkIN SJWs

She fits in there really well desu. Has that "Doctor look"

>C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

>male companions

Already on the frontpage of the Mail, gg DW production team, you just hastened your privatisation

she's alright

Is this the first doctor we have nudes of? If not, you should share.

How does BF getting the rights to Doctors work? Will they be able to use 12 after he's off the show?

Thanks user, now I can stop being a Nuwho fag

why do people consider paul mcgann a proper doctor?
is everyone just too kind to tell him he doesn't count?

if only JNT were still alive and in charge...

Also middle aged Bowie and old Bowie. Frankly, prop up his corpse. It's David Bowie, it'll be good.

My body is ready.

Cast the male companion lads.

>taking off your trip to make the op

...which of the doctors in the past would you actually want to see nudes of?

ten-inch? i think matt did nude in a gay nazi movie once

>show getting front page publicity
>a bad thing

He has the most amount of content for any Doctor.

literally the female version of peter davison

>Yeah and they made no money
Precisely my point. It doesn't even need to be good or sucessful, just because there's a woman, women will love it.
At the same time, just like I mentioned, Bridesmaids and Pitch Perfect, exclusively female products that made tons of money.

>And don't confuse "female appreciation" for "gets praise on tumblr, the guardian and huffpo"
I meant it as that and audience numbers.

Dude, not even talking about quality or if this is a bad decision. I'm just saying that the "women hate women, ergo they will hate her, ergo no ratings" is retarded.
Women are vapid bitches that love to be coddled, they'll tune in for the female doctor.

David Tennant

Privatisation when?

Idris Elba

Shia Lebouf
>look, its the daleks
>NONONONONO

Whats his face, Chesterton's black son.

Answer me this /who/, is it more sexist to not watch Dr who because the doctor is now a woman.

Or to watch it because the doctor is now a hot woman?

>Chibnall wrote a shit ton for Barrowman on Torchwood
>We'll now likely need a male companion for 13
>Barrowman has been keen to return for ages
MAKE HIM THE FUCKING COMPANION CHIBNALL I SWEAR TO GOD

Yes please, I've wanted him back for so long.

>Women are vapid bitches that love to be coddled, they'll tune in for the female doctor.

What do you imagine the upper limit of the female ratio of DW viewers is? 20%?

Women. Don't. Watch. Sci-fi.

Except for fat, dyke roasties such as yourself of course

I just keep getting this

Awesome, thanks user

Kris OUT

Please dont let it have a romance subplot.. please PLEASE CHINBALL DONT YOU FUCKING DARE

Honestly it's because of Big Finish. I think people could have disregarded the movie and the books as noncanon (they mostly already do), but some of Big Finish made some really beloved 8 stories.

>doctor who will never be this comfy again....

youtu.be/WxB1gB6K-2A

I'm glad she has short hair, it'd be silly to have short hair for 2000 years and then suddenly decide to go long just because woman

>there were actually people in this very community that were excited about Chibnall
How's that shit tasting?

I guess War Doctor doesn't count, huh

DoctorxJack romance when?

I'm sorry it's fucking dumb and breaks from the show.

The show lore stated that Regeneration is just changing a face, that The Doctor is the same person. And throughout the series The Doctor has been a heterosexual male.

If the concept was that The Doctor was that he was a new person period with every regeneration I'd be fine with a woman Doctor. But no, this is shit just like Missy.

will she keep the sonic sunglasses though?

So chuffed for Kris Marshall! He can take it easy now.

Y'all need to relax.

Fuck, I can't unsee it now.

DOC-BLOCKED

The companion is so going to be a Muslim, isn't it

You don't know how decimals work, do you

BASED

Doctor Who R34 meme market is going to go through the roof

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

The only non-sexist response is to not care about the sex of the doctor at all and just watch the show. Everything else is sexist by definition.

Sup Forums in 1970:

>can't believe they're gonna show doctor who in colour now fucking sjws ruin everything