CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

Trumpshils are getting desperate.

yup he done 4

Stop focusing on the irrelevant. If Clinton wins SC she won't need it and if general sentiment moves away from her and towards Trump she won't come close to winning SC.

>may be

Trump's alienated every demographic except white men. You can't win with just white men, unless you're competing in the Republican primary.

A lot of people gather around train crashes. Doesn't mean they support train wrecks.

So in 30 or 40 years we're going to be Zimbabwe.

Trump criticizes Hillary for taking money from hedge funds. Meanwhile Trump's economic team is loaded with hedge fund managers.

Trump's campaign is really confused and disoriented because he's trying to run as an economic populist but with standard Republican Reaganomics bullshit.

you are a fucking retard

But what if they're all talking about how radical that multi-track drifting maneuver was?

lol
>this is what liberals will tell themselves right up until November

Thanks for the laugh, user.

Hill shills sure like old Linkin Park songs that were played out.

hmmm, who do i trust, many many many many polling companies with strong incentives to give as accurate of polls as possible to uphold their reputation, or some no-name website that magically "unscews" polls to make trumpkins feel better about themselves?

hmm........

Yes, I believe your poll fellow shill. There is no reason why the lugenpresse would manipulate the numbers or be otherwise untrustworthy.

>with strong incentives to give as accurate of polls as possible

It's adorable you think that's what the incentive of companies owned by globalist billionaires is

Two can play that game.
>republican ""convention""

Trump has an absolutely dedicated fanbase that 100% agrees with him and will show up to vote, but the problem seems to be isn't winning new people. He's not losing many either but looks like they simply aren't enough.

Also polls don't mean shit before the first debate, calm your tits.

The DNC convention was a shit-show compared to the GOP convention and you know it. They had walk-outs and protests all week. Do you think you're clever for your little wise crack you irrelevant third-world shithole?

Shills get the fuck out
#MAGA