Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RnTJPWhrVdQ
nextgot.com/#stark
nextgot.com/#baratheon
tgo-tv.net/watch/tv-show/game-of-thrones-live-stream.php?feed=link2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Azor Jon

Second for Stannis the Manner is back!

I haven't read the leaks, is the Stannis reveal in the first episode? Or at the end of the season, to give hype for S8?

Where is the stream? It's out in afew hours AND THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY ZERO STREAMS IM STRESSING OUT FFS I'VE ALREADY GOT MY BEARD RAZOR AND CLIPPED MY CATS HEAD WITH IT FFS HE LOOKS LIKE A STUPID MONK NOW AND IT'S YOUR FAULT CUNTS. POST. THE. STREAM. SO. I CAN. PREPARE AND RELAX. ffs

First for frogfu

reddit btfo

First for handsome Danes

>it's a Stannis edition

She looks good with straight hair

>It's another based Jon season

Hes ded dumbass

look at this shit
bring bback offseason desu ....

Ffffuuuccckk imagine if Mads had been Euron and the Iron Isles had been somewhat Viking inspired like in the books

>Plebjoys

>implying he wont be miraculously revived

>posting pictures for ants
why, frogfufag, why?

For once she looks good.

Boy oh boy I wonder how D&D will fuck everything up writing wise this season.

He is back; although it isn't revealed how he survived.

Just came back from vacation, it looks like the autistic Jonfag is still here. Doesn't he know no one likes him?

>you just got to be confident, bro

I was told you would get to see sophie turner's cunt about 5 minutes in, is this confirmed by /got/?

Balon's was shit to me because it could have been so simple, have the bridge fall apart and Euron's massive fleet show up on the horizon, maybe cut to him at the helm looking menacing and showcasing his magic connections.

Instead he's wearing a fucking raincoat and awkwardly explaining his entire character with a speech before a scuffle.

Don't you be lying to me. I fell for the Stannis lives meme throughout season 6. I won't be bamboozled again.

Source?

HEW MUNY MORE HORUS

Hope so

That whole scene on the bridge was so fucking lackluster. It completely didn't match anything that the books portray but also didn't justify being changed for TV, because it wasn't good drama. It was just bad and silly.

Leaks were posted on reddit; the threads been deleted since but somebody has been posting caps of it on here. I saw the thread in the early hours of this morning on reddit.

>
Nope im not a regular here bro nice try though. Cunt.

>Playing CK2 at an early start date
>Rickard Stark dies in a hunting accident while his children are still young
>16 Year-old Roose Bolton becomes Regent
>Rules for 11 years before seizing the North for himself
>A short time later half the North rebels to restore Brandon to his throne
>During the war Brandon demands a trial by combat and Roose duels him, but loses
>Honorable fool doesn't kill Roose
>They are defeated, with many flayed, and Wyils Manderly (Wyman died) is boiled alive
>Boltons and Karstarks enter into a blood feud
>Revoke White Harbor and give it to Roose's second son
>Over the years send assassins to murder Brandon, Eddard, and Lyanna
>Only Benjen remains, as a bodyguard who hates me but is loyal
>Imprison him and just summarily execute him
>Ice passes to House Bolton

Our rise to Great House is now complete

Still have to find an excuse to get rid of the Karstarks though. It's only a matter of time before they declare themselves Starks. (which sometimes happens in the mod if all or most of the Starks die out)

I stopped watching at the end of season 4, but if they bring back stannis in season 7 I'll literally marathon the entire show.

Azor Stannis

>for once

She's always been beautiful

>her skin was pale as milkglass, alive with light

I FUCKING WARNED YOU. I WARNED YOU ALL. MY CAT IS NOW SHAVED BALD EXCEPT FOR A PATCH OF FUR ON IT HEAD IT LOOKS FUCKING RIDICULOS FFS. JUST POST WHATEVER STREAMS WILL BE STREAMSING FOR TONIGHTS EP AND ILL CALM DOWN N WONT HAVE TO GO TO PHASE 2 WITH THE CAT. UNDERSTOODING?

Is it just me, or is Dumb & Dumber killing off all the characters to keep the shock factor up emptying the world of all its complexity? Daenerys is the designated Jesus and can do no wrong, Jon is Superjesus and the designated Hero and Cersei is the Bad Guy with the Night's King being the Superbad Guy. There's nobody else of note or worth, except a few surviving support characters.

Any stream links we know of?

christ i just want to tug on her curly hair and impregnate her butthole

/got/ can't wait!

Theres so much negativity here. I don't understand it, why post about the show here nonstop but hate it at the same time? Surely theres people here who adore the show? Or are you all whiny book lovers and just love to nitpick about it? Find positivity in life and you'll be alot happier.

The show is shit, I watch it because I'm trapped by completionist autism

Should I binge read the plot summaries of S6 E 1-8 and watch Episode 9 and 10 to get ready for the S7 premiere?

HOW MUNY MORE HARRRRRRRRRS

Sup Forums hates everything it does
Sup Forums hates videogames
Sup Forums hates tv
Sup Forums hates minorities

You're here forever

I agree completely. There was a lot of complex politicking in King's Landing. I think D&D didn't know how to resolve it so they just blew everyone up rather than worrying about it.

best girl watching best tennis player win his 8th wimbledon today

WHERE ARE THE LEAKS ABOUT STANNIS.
GIVE ME STANNIS OR GIVE ME DEATH.

I get my enjoyment from laughing at it. Stay upset.

as it should be

Doesn't she have anyone to pick out outfits for her, holy shit.

friendly reminder: hiro made the sticky for last season premiere

Reminder that you're responsible for this /got/.

youtube.com/watch?v=RnTJPWhrVdQ

HOW MANY HOURSSSSSSSS

best girl with best doctor

i think it's cute

Yeah D&D are totally clueless about the subtelties of the books, so they just started killing off as many as possible for empty shock factor and to tie up loose ends that they have no creative idea for how to resolve

it's very tiresome at this point.

Damn she is so fucking ugly in honest photos

I can't wait for the Tyrells and their gigantic army to literally not be mentioned at all in Season 7 after their entire house was slaughtered.

>jews killed stannis

I love these. Is there a collection of them anywhere?

George is Jewish?

well they've allied with dragon girl so they'll probably attack the westerlands or something

So what's the deal with the Stormlands at the moment? Who holds Storm's End? Or are we supposed to pretend it doesn't exist?

This is the worst year ever on /got/. Got had always been reddit but this year it's Reddit, Sup Forums, and children who still think this this show is good.

It's disgusting the only thing I can I agree with poltards on is I cannot wait for WW3 to wipe out all you stupid millennials.

And if I see ONE more person spaz out about streams. This is the most torrented show in the world you stupid fucking cunts! It proves you are an over stimulated 14 year old if you do that you dumb bitch.

May your streams never be linked, may your favorite character die, and may all your fingers break off down your throats so you can't curse us with your stupidity any longer bitches.

Oh and btw way it's not funny or cute anymore Stannis deniers. Get a new fucking joke lame wads. You are the people other people hate IRL because you are fucking autistic.

Edgy

you really think this trash show is logic ?

The latter. Also the city of Sunspear/the Water Gardens is all of Dorne in the show, no other houses.

The first 3 episodes are called "Dragonstone", "Stormborn" and "The Queen's Justice"

Let's face it, they are gonna make Danny win, right?

young griff conquers the region haha right we finally see him right?

I'm a poor fag, stream where can I watch it?

>Rickon

nextgot.com/#stark

countdown

Well yeah, of course

She and Jon fuck in episode 6 and they they square up against the walkers in the finale

Vengeance for Hillary.

I think Queen's Justice will be about Cersei getting revenge

Can't wait for
>More retarded feminism and women in GOT being horrible people and peope taking them as role models
>Jaime being a fucking pussy
>No Cleganebowl
>Jon Snow being Jon Snow
>Daenerys cringeshow
>Bran still doesn't reach the wall
>Terrible writing and photography

>"The Queen's Justice"

I'm going to assume this one refers to Cersei dying but maybe that's a little too spot on

Also the Dany seems set up to fail just like other characters who are too focused on one thing. Jon is the hero

brettygood dot cum

revenge for what?

Tyrion

Lololololol XD XD LE REDDIT ARMY!

>Edgy

OK fucking mom jokes you are part of the problem. Kys.

nextgot.com/#baratheon

>reddit spacing your reddit hate post

One could hope. It would be a better move for Dany than move her hundred thousand strong army to a tiny island devoid of resources, plus it would be pottery for a Targ to conquer the Baratheon seat. It would also make her take the role of fAegon But I guess D&D have disposed of all semblance of realism or sense.

who dis

Does anyone have a livestream link?

Stuff like BAD POOSEA killing Marcella and Tyrion killing Tywin. Remember her speech about all of her enemies

>Frogbros out in force

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

in the show I think they'll make Gendry somehow the lord of storm's end

in hell

I mean, it's better than forgetting that they exist right?

Can't wait

Lads theres a stream on kodi for S7 E1, I assume its fake but trying to load it just in case

Other than stannis and euron, what characters were butchered the most in the show?

Did the first episode not leak this time?

if it happens most of it will probably occur offscreen and there will just be some meeting between Tyrion and Gendry (or some sort of Baratheon cousin) where Gendry swears fealty to Daenerys and she just picks up another army for the CG cuts

Jon

I saw this one earlier
tgo-tv.net/watch/tv-show/game-of-thrones-live-stream.php?feed=link2

Theres a site called reddit for you