Why do millennials want to.live in the most expensive cities like New York or London?

Why do millennials want to.live in the most expensive cities like New York or London?

Because they fell for Hollywood's meme that NYC and London are amazing. Also, this bitch:
>youtube.com/watch?v=oMX1sc3eOTE

higher paying jobs, proximity to graduate education

More entertainment and stimulation in the city, which is what millennials live for.

Because they fall for the meme that living in the city means living in the rich parts, when in reality only people making 150K+ a year will be able to afford to do so.

Then they realize their career stagnates after living in shitty outskirts of these cities and go on to move into the suburbs to upgrade their lifestyle and spend the next few decades being condemned by the mortgage Jew.

Nothing but shitskins and retarded white people. White people stay in the nicer places while everything rots around them. It's like living in an invisible bubble.

Because they think life will be like Friends and they'll live close to Times Square

Not me. After 26 years in nog infested Memphis, I'm moving to Fayetteville, Arkansas.

Memphis - pop 653,450 27% white

Fayetteville - pop 73,580 89% white

feels good man

Well, the life that almost as comfortable as in europe only exist in big cities in russia. That's why i moved to Moscow

Berryville here. Based choice. I love NW Arkansas

lol I wish. Millennials moves to the South. My city is literally more transplant than native.

NC is turning blue and it's bullshit. VA is already blue.

because life in the interior is boring religioshit and there are no jobs

Uni fag here, can confirm but I'm afraid that Fayetteville will become Austin 2.0 soon. The homeless pop. On dickson St. has been going up

Lived in Atlanta, Phoenix and now Los Angeles. Fiancée's mom has a nice condo on the beach

Isn't like 99.9% of Sup Forums millennials?

Not really, some old fags on here. I would say 60-80%

Because that's where the high paying jobs are. No one wants to drive a tractor around for minimum wage.

I'm from austin and there is a homeless colony living under a bridge a quarter mile from my house.

I've lived in Jew York City my whole life and I'm moving to Alaska the second I finish grad school. I hate it here. I hate it so much.

nc has been blue for a while

check out chapel hill, the central of millenials, coalburners, hipsters, and niggers

Because stuff happens there, you can make something of your life.

Honestly, I just get paid a lot. That's why I live in the city.

Live in the city for 200K+ a year? sure.

Chapel Hill ain't really that bad...

It's no Berkeley, California.

He's talking about the Raleigh-Cary and Charlotte areas.

What do you do?

oh look, it's this spam again

OP is there some reason you always use that girl in your threads?

It's pretty weird. Are these slide threads?

holy shit

I wanna marry her

People have been flooding to cities for awhile now. There's more to do, more options for mates, and every job pays better. The cost-of-living sucks, but once you get past rent, you have to consider the relative cost of other goods. A book on Amazon is the same whether you're paid city-wages or rural-wages.

They fell for retarded memes from Hollyjew

Do they?
How do I know you're not just making shit up?

Liberals are racist, and want to live as close to their pet apes as possible. Unfortunately they don't want to live right next door, so in order to keep their pets at a safe distance the rent is inflated to push minorities into low-rent districts. As collectivism grows outwards along the path of nepotistic narcissism from high population density areas, liberals will attract more pets. In order to keep these pets segregated the liberals create real estate inflation. It's like having a dog that stays in the doghouse, instead of having an indoor dog. Remember that all liberals are racist.

In states where there are mostly whites the rent is always low, and so is the cost of land. The contrast is actually really funny.

Because they're faggots.

The whole entertainment thing is bs. They just want to be pretentious.

Everyone just eats, listens to some gay music, and fucks in all towns.

The average blue haired idiot wouldn't know shit about art and just listens to a few bands and wouldn't genuinely appreciate what they're listening to.

That chick in the OP always reminds me of my ex
She gave head like a champ and was fucking insatiable, and smart too
Miss her sometimes still, though it's been years since I've even talked to her desu

Rural areas have shit internet and mobile (cuts into social media me-time), lower population density (so I feel more alone), people are religious (the wrong kind), and that's where all the guns are.

Good thing I'm safe in the city! Can't wait to buy a foreclosed home in Detroit for $100 and do my part to turn this city around!

I hate chicks with the short cut hair, looks disgusting

Is Memphis mostly black?
My Cousin in a PHD fag pozzing up NC she posts all the time about gay rights and abortion and voting for hillary because supreme court appointments

Va is like 51/49 blue though. It's fine. I live in NoVa where its more blue and I'm still fine with it. Everyone here just wants to make a lot of money, so we get along. We talk about politics once every 4 years and in between that no one gives a shit

Their parents dragged them there and they are too poor to escape.

If you live in NOVA and are fine with it you definitely have some issues. NOVA is hell on earth. Thank God General Robert E. Lee isn't around to see what's become of his home.

I'm moving to San Francisco. New life, I'll get a new girl friend, I will live in an apartment and work as a geneticist.

I love towering buildings that reach into the sky. I love the idea of being married to my work.

Chapel Hill's not Portland Liberal though it does have a vocal minority that are.

It's mostly 2004 (Pre-SJW) liberals that're kinda quiet and some virtue signaling of leftwing politics occasionally.

She works in the "research triangle" near the Winston Salem airport. Pretty place and as a Californian from the central valley it was unnerving how green everything was

I dont

But I was born in NY and it's what I know. My particular slice of NY is kinda nice and suburbian and I wish i could live there because it's nice and ive lived there all my life, but I know that when push comes to shove, once I move out, it probably might not be here. Ive always kind of wanted to live in more western states. some of the smaller more comfy ones, that are just suburban enough to be modern and normal, but rural enough to be whiter and more calm (and cheaper)

Yup our cities are practically carved out of the forest except along the coast.

Waffle House was god tier I would trade you In and Out burger for it

>no Steve O
fucking saged and dropped

lmao dont come here its fucking boring as fuck