David Duke has more black support than Trump

David Duke has more black support than Trump.

nydailynews.com/news/politics/ex-kkk-leader-david-duke-black-voter-support-trump-article-1.2741948

blacks are nazis

duh

That's only because no one cares about Congress or Senate even though we should.

my black mailman told me he's voting for trump. this can't be true

This is the end of the line, juden.

I'm black and would never vote for any white man

jesus duke looks really sick here what the fuck

This although I'm only half black and would only vote for a white women

#imwithher

my wife's boyfriends are voting for trump, thats a lot of black guys

>((((DAILY NEWS)))), the paper by (((MORT ZUCKERMAN))))

That sure worked wonder for Detoilet.

Literally fucking complete bullshit, This is just an obvious smear against Trump.

Statistically, this claim is fucking impossible. The media are becoming more audacious with their outright lies.

Louisiana is like 50% black. I'm sure he can scrounge up some Uncle Toms if he looks hard enough.

White folks deserve to die
t. A lazy spic who wants to be white badly

I AM white.

>hurrdurrf Mexican is a "race"

t. someone who didn't even evolve.

I'm sure they're talking about percent in their relevant areas. Not that odd if you know a little something about Louisiana and know how poorly Trump is doing with blacks.

Kind of comparing Apples to Oranges, though, as it's likely all the David Duke supporting blacks also support Trump, but since they're probably comparing Trump's country-wide support with David Duke's Louisiana support that's where you get the discrepancy.

>ny daily news
>NY daily Jews

fixed

Embarrassing
>gets so cucked by whites he desires to be one of them even though they hate him

I still reject your contention that Trump is doing poorly with blacks.

No, he doesnt.

>whites didn't settle in Mexico
Kill yourself.

Well since polls don't matter to Trump supporters, I imagine we'll have to wait till the election when blacks do what they literally always do

Vote Dem

>Mexicans
>white
Just some heavily cucked deluded mestizos

>forgets the Spanish existed

Whites settled in Mexico and many parts of the world, just as you are Black who were brought into a white country.

Dammit minority Sup Forumsacks, can't you see the left elite laugh at you from their offices and boardrooms? Normie hippie types carry the flags that get them votes while you idiots eat up the gibs that keep you from wanting more. MLK was a republican man

That's probably just because they don't know who he is. I bet if you give them Donald Trump versus Roger B Taney (Chief Justice of the US Supreme Court for the Dredd Scott v Sanford case which states that a black person is not a US citizen, and therefore can't sue the government), they'd pick Taney.

I'm black and I really like David Duke. He isn't a racist at all.

probably because they're not faking his polls.

lol jamal we cucked your ass after your own people cucked your ancestors and gave them to us like your entire fucking heritage is getting cucked into slavery and poverty like nigga at walk away from the screen lmao

He speaks the truth about the Jews. You blacks need to wake up to the Jews.

>same polling places that have Hillary winning also have 14% black support for a an ex-KKK grand wizard

It's like the polls are wrong or something

good thiing Trump is Orange