Anyone watching Game of Thrones tonight?

Anyone watching Game of Thrones tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/GoTlinks/comments/6nkx3f/live_stream_guide_71617/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, literally no one is watching it
Go fuck yourself
we don't need more GOT threads

fuck right off to reddit

No. I'll wait a year or two and on some hung over whim I'll marathon the latest season. Game of Thrones is fucking gay. Im gay. Ahhh it feels so good to get this of my chest. Penis. Cock and balls. John Snow's cock and balls in my Ass AHHHHHHHHHHH

No, I'm kinda tired of it. I'll just read spoilers instead.

I'm just going to watch the exciting scenes on youtube tomorrow, no point in sitting through all that shitty dialogue

since this thread is pretty low, can anyone give a coded word link for the stream.

I feel comfy, but I am bretty sure there is something better.

I'll be streaming it on my tv to the whole room. Stop being poor

There is no legal way for me to watch it live.

Anyone watching Pompeii right now?

no i'm watching the strain or twin peaks

nah i'm watching twin peaks instead

Swear im the only one thats /hype/ for this

Fuck no bro half the planet is. I watch it with my buddy and his wife. She makes a huge meal and we smoke weed and enjoy it.

I already know most the major plot points of the season, but I am still fucking pumped.

of course not, i'll just wait until the entire season ends, i'm not a pleb

you can just tell who the fucking redditors are

They stand out so much when they try to make threads.

HYPED!

Not watching after suffering through the last two series. But I'll be watching out for the memes that will result from this cluster fuck

Sup Forums is an American website. Fuck of pajeet

so much whining here.

Anyone got a good free streaming link? I prefer live chat besides it so you get entertainment if it begins to lags.

WHAT IT AIRS TONIGHT WHERE CAN I WATCH IT OMG SEND HELP SOMEONE FUCK MY ASSHOLE PLEASE

kek, this kind of bait

I didn't even realize it starts tonight. How low the mighty have fallen

Yea

Do you know if there will be a stream link or we just need to wait?

I caught it the other day. Is it on SYFY? Shit movie.

Sadly i'll probably just torrent it. i dont want some shit lag stream that buffers and dies within 15 minutes

no

I heard he got pissed off when the last season spoiled some details of his upcoming book and that made him stop working on it for a while. How did he expect this was going to play out?

Wheres the link to pirate this motha fucka?

No. Sup Forums is Twin Peaks county now

I need a stream link.

same

>>>/reddit/

not really. haven't seen this sci-fi show. Is it as good as doctor who?

Please tell me this isn't true

people still watch this nerd shit?

people still need to express their tears about other ppl having fun with it?

BRAP BRAP BRAPBRAPBRAP BRAP

BRAAAAPPP BRAAAAP BRAPBRAPBRAPBRAP BR-BR BRAP BRAP BR-BR BRAP BRAP BR-BR BRAPP BRAPP

Game of Normie's is shite

SHITE

nah being a pleb is fine desu :) i only have a problem with people spamming threads about the same show which is against the rules.

He was never going to finish them, he writes incredibly slowly and he's fat and old enough that he could die any time

ok i understand this. Sup Forums is just a good place for the ppl having no updated stream link. maybe Sup Forums should be the place where to beg for it

Fucker is so butthurt that his 'magnum opus' is finished by some HBO hacks. He got blinded by money and underestimated his own lazyness and inability to finish his own bloated mess. Winds of Winter will never come out and after the final season airs the entire thing will be forgotten by the masses until GRRM finally dies of his heart attack.

He reminds me of Gaben. Gaben will never finish the Half Life story, well I guess its even public he isnt even aiming for it. Only because he is so fucking fat. So damn fucking fat.

nah prolly not

Tomorrow is gonna be shitpost central here. Actually I'll check Reddit it's gonna be cancer with all the fanbois there.

Tomorrow on YouTube

Reddit link but has good info

reddit.com/r/GoTlinks/comments/6nkx3f/live_stream_guide_71617/

^THIS

With seasons 5 and 6 it became a total woman's show you can tell it's Tumblr the television show these past couple seasons I hate it and want it to end. Then the prequel series will be less popular and even shittier and the few knuckleheads who watch it will try really hard to convince people that it's better than the main show. (Better Call Saul)

The start of the show was completely all men. War of the 5 kings were all men. Now you're upset? Lmfao.

Imagine being so insecure about your masculinity you get mad about a TV having a couple of women in it

No I'm not upset it just feels like I'm watching something made by The CW

>MYY autistic website is better than YOURRR autistic websiteee

Stream here

Filthycasuals
.tv

Not live but I'll be pirating the 720p torrent that hits afterwards

nah

>Being a married couple
>Still smoking weed past the age of 19
>While watching a show you're supposedly hyped for so your capacity to appreciate any potential kino on show is greatly diminished
The absolute STATE of got fans

>this projection.

this. I am waiting until all the normies shut up about the show in a year and finally start season 2

Source on the art? The detail on Zelda is actually fantastic.

>4chin's strangely conservative opinion on weed
I will never understand how an anime board for weebs and hentai enthusiasts somehow transformed into a safe space for DARE kids.

I'm in.

>dude weed lmao

i bet you're an atheist too

Literally unacceptable to still smoke it post-university. Not everyone on this site it a reprobate you know.

Funny how this isn't an argument.

Can we discuss the leaks on that thread ?

>Literally unacceptable to still smoke it post-university.
Literally most of the first world disagrees with you, buddy. Do you live under a rock?

They literally had a rape scene last season and everyone went apeshit.

people still watch this shit?

>this is the warped logic of a moralfag
You people seriously live in a different universe.

>unacceptable
>implying I live my life according to what other people find acceptable
nope!

Your liberal suburban American neighborhood is not representative of the first world

The suburbs are primarily conservative, smart guy

Can we discuss the awayforthelads 1 & 2 leaks on that thread ?

Not about morals it's about maturity. No qualms against smoking it as a teen, everybody does. Smoking it into your late 20s and beyond is just pathetic though

>This is what yank suburbcucks actually believe

>my pastor said that no mature people smoke weed
How often are you told by friends that you are stupid?

>look how mature I am I spend my day on Sup Forums lecturing people not to smoke pot
We're all very impressed

Nice projection, faggot.

Greetings fellow redditor! :)
I see you are also monitoring this website.

Buttmad faggots holding onto weed culture of their teens taking the song Your Not 19 Forever as a challenge

So what do you think of final epic boat sex guys ?

Any Nordic fags got to record S07E01?

Apparently HBO Nordic screwed up (again) and uploaded it too soon. It was up for like 7 minutes before being deleted.

>no arguments.
>just a triggered moralfag /lit/ poster screeching moronic projections.
Woah, never saw this one before.

I hope Kit got paid extra for having to endure it.

how long will that be?

>I wasn't invited to any good parties and I'm mad about it

Normies are going mental on twitter

>Thinks smoking weed in his 20s makes him one of the cool kids and makes a party lit
>Has never tried MD
Oh my dick I am laffin there's no way you're over the age of 17 if you think people smoking muh weed means the party is sick

>last two seasons were terrible
>entire plot for this season leaked last fall
Only out-of-the-loop redditors are still excited for this.

>not red eyes black dragon

How could that post be projection unless it was literally written by GRRM

Is this show for norms cause norms seem to really like it should I just stick to playing Atelier Sophie instead of watching this thank you

>he isn't past MD

heh..

Do you not know what projection is or means?

Will watching this show help me to #resist Trump?

When will the episode actually be out? In common eurofag time.

I'll be watching for the big guys

That post was too specific to GRRM to be projection, unless you're suggesting it was written by another fat lazy author who's blinded by money.