SHE IS PRESENTED WITH SO MANY OBSTACLES

AND YET SHE PERSEVERES THROUGH IT ALL.....LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, YOUR FUTURE PRESIDENT, HILLARY RODMAN CLINTON!!!

>trying to talk to liberals in 2016

the real deal, of course.

sleep well, c u ck. your time is ending.

lol

Is this a real image?

Putting aside the mainstream media and 'the system' how is the RNC a hurdle? Republicans having a convention is damaging to the Clinton campaign how?

This isn't real, right?

I'm a hardcore leftist, but to say that the MSM and the system against Hillary Clinton is just retarded.

Liberals are that delusional.

>rodman

LISTEN TO ME YOU FAGS, DON'T REPLY TO THE LOW QUALITY BAIT SHILLPOSTS LIKE THIS WITHOUT REMEMBERING TO SAGE

Yes

DELETE THIS

I love this image, it really is the apex of delusion, nothing else comes close.

Who gives a shit that Hillary Clinton is one of the main players in why the middle east is so fucked

who cares that she has been caught in countless lies, some treasonous

Who cares that over 50 people (that we know about) have died in mysterious circumstances that somehow favored her and her husband

who cares that she may be in serious ailing health, mental and physical

who cares that she might have been making iterative political favors for campaign donations

who cares that she was kicked off the Watergate case for being unethical

who cares that she got a CHILD RAPIST out of jail time.

Who cares, Trump isn't articulate enough to suit the media.

stop replying to this trash

Looks to me that they're already starting to make excuses for when she loses

>but but but media bias!

>but but but that dastardly RNC!!

>RODMAN

I keked

Ur trash

Yes, it is absolutely real

It's not a bait post, its an ironic poke at liberal delusions. Its funny

Its propaganda, Republicans are the underdogs but the left still wants to formed their narrative of the good hearted female who overcame all the odds to become president.

Bitch is as corrupt as they come.

As if crippleton could run.

That's where you're wrong gypsy

She can barely stand. When she seizes it will look like qwop.

It's truly astounding.

There's no way anyone is actually deluded enough to believe this.

Every single day of the RNC, the media bitched about every single detail. muh Trump's wife speech, muh diversity, muh no party unity, muh he points out problems in america which means he thinks it sucks. Every single thing in the DNC was completely covered up. I don't remember seeing any coverage of the incident with Sarah Silverman and Al Franken having to pause from all of the backlash in the first day. I fucking hate this people who really don't see how much influence they have and pretend they are the victim.

Can't credit the original post though.

Trump going to fail so hard. That is going to be a mess because of wanting him as a President of USA but a fact at the same time. Delusional internet propaganda it's just delusional. Will be a big fall again for Sup Forums.

Remember this.

I cant believe that people are this delusional.

Then again i had white women tell me this week that women in my Country are oppressed by the white cis male patriarchy. When i pointed out that a Woman is running (ruining as well) the Country they simply got angry and told me to fuck off

Professional Victimhood is a cult religion in itself now

ITT: whining of people who are losing

this is amazing

>Mainstream media

This is beyond delusional, I can feel my brain bleeding just trying to comprehend this cartoon.

JEB!

that's perfect.