Why did they jump?

Why did they jump?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kfguSwWeXOw
youtube.com/watch?v=5EqWN4fT79s
youtube.com/watch?v=010KyIQjkTk
youtu.be/LN9hL_tKRuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think for a lot of them it was a choice of either a horrible death by burning or asphyxiation or a quick death by falling.

I dunno, the death may be quick but that's a long way to fall to think about your quickly impending demise.

To get away from the smell of burning muslims.

Why is this such a controversial topic? It's either burn to death/inhale fumes and die or just die quickly with a resounding splat. Not much of a choice.

I'd rather die immediately than to burn to death or choke on fumes.

I also hate the fucking heat.

>always hated watching them fall so here's tits to alleviate the situation.

This thread was kinda decent the other night so I'll bump.

Obligatory Howard Stern Broadcast from that day...he even stayed on the air past his usual time to cover it. It really captures the whole mentality of what unfolded.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kfguSwWeXOw

Fuck you insensitive faggots, I was one of those people in those pictures. At least show some respect.

This is something to think about when you wonder why people commit suicide. They don't jump because they want to. Jumping is not their first joice. They jump because the alternative is so much worse. They know jumping won't solve their problems, they know there's no way out, they know it's over, they know their fate is sealed once they leap, and yet it is still the preferable option to them when confronted with the alternative.

Having a long time to rethink only matters if its possible to pull out of it

youtube.com/watch?v=5EqWN4fT79s

rofl middle bottom is randy

Couldn't they have shimmied down those metal inlet things all up and down the building would that be possible
E.g.

Theres a chance they could have survived the fall

because they were burning alive?
what are we sliding

There's a story of an EMT who was starting to triage victims who came upon a lady who had fell and was still alive I'll see if I can find it

Before or after they were ejected from Flight 175?

>nobody tried to fashion together a makeshift parachute or hang-glider

stupid amerilads.

There was a video of a guy trying just that and almost making it but slipping and the very last moment. It was very depressing to watch.

It would be quite physically demanding since there's nothing to completely wrap your arms and legs around. I wouldn't do it any higher than the 3rd floor.

Yeah someone did actually

You're asking for some pretty impressive climbing skills and stamina for New York office workers

Splaaat

awesome

To slide relevant threads on Sup Forums

More like, they were pushed out the windows by the rest of the people inside.

>911 Plane hits building
>Everybody trying to get downstairs
>Trapped on the 473 floor
>Smoke getting bad, need to breathe
>Push workmates out the window (Murder)
>Jump out after them (suicide)

I wonder if it was a sin to murder/suicide someone on 911?

This ,

I'd rather shatter my pelvis the just hit the ground like a sack of shit

to get away from your mom

I would have taken my chances slamming/bashing through walls/floors/getting singed running through flames, aka I wouldn't quit trying to survive.

Not like bear hug but like two hands on one, two feet on the other horizontally
Seems like it could've been done

Well you'd have to be quick about it though before they collapsed

I think I'd go for fighting against the odds and trying to make it out rather than give up.

They need to keep on Jumping, to find that answer!

No one cares what some degenerate kike thinks

think about everyone else trying to get out stairwells would be packed full. If you were on the upper floors there was no way in hell you would make it out alive by running down the stairs unless you could walk on people heads or some shit

too hot

because Israel had just crashed 2 planes into their towers

>It's Pam Anderson's jet

holy shit Howard Stern you absolute madman

You'd be dead within 3 feet of trying to run into those flames: this ain't a bonfire we're talking about, it's an entire building on fire. Your flesh would disappear in an instance.

More graceful to die by jumping.

what did they mean when they did this?

Practicing for the apocalympics.

Or simply jumping and dieing was better then to burn alive.

The fear of fiere is a primal instinct.

Probably because dying the instant they hit the pavement seemed more inviting than the heat at their backs.

They were cooking from the inside out. 9/11 is the best evidence of a directed energy weapon - a la Tesla.

Suice is unforgivebel.

Murder is while in this case its a act of mercy for the murderd.

Was this the most aesthetic terrorist attack ever?
I mean it was very original and shocking.
There was also no way that it could have been prevented.
It was a master attack by al-Qaida, destroying american pride, destroying such a landmark in such a symbolic place like New York.
We will never see something like this again.

put your hand in a fire at one point you will pull out

Fuck off Stern is a decent kike

Just wait for another chemical attack on the underground system that actually works

Yeah .. Al-Qaida .. sure.

>decent
>fantasizes and glorifies BBC meme on air constantly
>employs a sheboon as sidekick

I don't know about flesh burning off.. Flesh burning/Death by fire isn't the real danger from running through a fire. Its breathing. You can't breath in a flaming room. Its like going underwater only painful and.. hot.

You've obviously forgotten or never heard about what went on in there, firefighters got in, with the same firefighters making three round trips up and down the whole tower. Dealing with a lot of people who decided to hold tight, didn't/couldn't break past obstruction/fire. I recall a frustrating account of some fatasses taking their sweet ass time plodding slowing down the steps, don't rush me, holding shit up, there was confusion, no sense of urgency, bickering, total mess. My take away is if I'm ever close to being in such a situation, any losers like that I will fuck up, blow past, getting the fuck out of dodge. Don't play nice, at all.

Kek still no clue. You eant be abel to put your hands any where. In a fiere luke that just standing 20 meters away from it is killing you.

The heat radation is incredibel.

I've read that pic isn't from 9/11 tho

That would be incredible, but a chemical attack is not nearly as shocking as this.
Just think, imagine being impressed by the first attack and then seeing other plane coming out of nowhere and destroying the other tower.

>WORLD TRADE CENTERS
>(((WORLD TRADE)))
>Attack on US
You red scum

You should expand this point to your whole world view user. Never go out of your way to help somone. And if somone is obstructing you. Look for a way to fuck them over and get ahead.

After 9 / 11 buildings should be fitted with parachutes. Like an under your seat arrangement for just incase because of muslims.

well, the jews, the saudis and bush

top kek

Black people: the post

Dont be a nigger user we are better than that

Paracutes could help, it sounds retard but there is no way someone could escape progressive collapse of scyscrapers.

lol I bet you've never actually even seen a house fire? Its like running into an oven. This would happen in reality if you'd have
>taken my chances slamming/bashing through walls/floors/getting singed running through flames
>Run into flames
>oh shit I can't see shit with all this fucking smoke
>bash into wall and break jew nose
>oh shit I think I burned my lungs trying to breath in this oven
>fuck gtg back if I still can in panic while I'm currently burning alive

you have any more footage like this? that shows the jumpers hitting the ground?

I have a feeling this what some were hoping for. That slim chance the fall would cripple them instead of kill them.

butthurt fatass detected. It is impossible to guilt trip me. There will be no giving up my life for some fat ass loser waste of space, I will put my life on the line for only things of value.

this was playing on the intercom

youtube.com/watch?v=010KyIQjkTk

They saw THE BOMBS AND JUMPED BEFORE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

To get to the Other side

You're assuming running into flames bare to fit your strawman.

underrated as fuck post

I lost my shit

I remember reading something about that. Weren't many of the people told to stay put by their bosses, and only a handful actually made a run for it?

Nope... only one I have. Got it from another 911 thread uesterday

That too, most of them heeded what they were told like dutiful sheep, and paid with their lives for it.

real redpill time.
the "victims" were all cgi, including the jumpers

when you fall from that height,your brain cannot process that quickly - so the last thing they saw was the ground a couple of meters from impact.

Why didn't someone just grab a chair and then jump off at the last moment to cancel out the fall?

Besides currently being cooked* alive you ignored the fact that you do actually burn your lungs in a house fire if you happen to breath in the middle of it. And you couldn't see shit. You think those people didn't think of running into the flames?

It takes way less than that, I know from first hand you wouldn't feel shit, from a car pulling out in front of me while on a bike, the shooting throbbing pain of broken toes, knee, .. didn't hit until after trying to get up after landing on the street. From impact until then it's numbed feeling of getting something slammed. Falling to your death will simply be lights out in an instant and nothing more.

No I'm not, I haven't described what measures I'd take to protect myself, from which you assume for your narrative I do nothing and get all sort of injured from it. Simply, no.

did he died

Google 9-11 jumpers and its there...?

Hello David foster wallace, I'm gonna do you a favour and make you realise that's the most stupid comparison you could make.

I'm really surprised no one came up with the reason.

So that the families would have something to bury. A splatted mess is better than nothing.

I would much rather reach terminal velocity and crush my skull on pavement than die horribly being crushed by a collapsing building or burned alive. In the latter case it was likely their remains would never be found at all, the former at the very least horribly disfigured/dismembered.

I'll take a relatively painless death where I'm identifiable by the ID in my wallet.

They were crisis actors.

Nobody's legs are strong enough to cancel out that force and without being able to practice it dozens of times, nobody could get the timing right either.

Well, think about it... you can either burn to death or have fun for a minute.

Would you rather suffer and burn to death desu senpai?

You can see same photos and videos like that at theynccom
Most of the videos are mutilated indian or paki bikers.

They did a study and found that most of the people who jumped were on the boards at businesses.

Hm.. I guess that explains their exceptional decision making skills in stressful situations.

I always thought this pseudo physics would work when I was a kid

>have fun for a minute
are you jerking off before you jump?

They took their job pretty damn seriously then

They didnt fly so good

>man leaps from burning building and plummets to the ground in a rain of semen on live national TV
why didn't this happen

youtu.be/LN9hL_tKRuE

Nah, he walked it off. I hear he works at Goldman Sachs now...

Was it autism?

you get a single fucking whiff of some heavy smoke and you're done

try it some time cuck