Nuke it. Nobody would miss it.

I would

Nafris.

...then I'm afraid we will have to nuke you as well

A big arab? country

Yeah but I would miss egypt

>inb4 Maghrebi autist step in with WE WUZ NOT ARAB

Nuke it. Nobody would miss it.(2)

Then I'm afraid we will have to nuke ourselves.

Why would you nuke your biggest fans? Maghrebis love to speak French and are in love with your country

I don't know what you meant with that, i just didn't know if they were arabs or africans

Oui, effendi.

They love their shitty Maghreb, even though they spend most of their life here, in France. They constantly tell us they love Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, they "fuck France until she loves them" and only "love it" when France is doing great at the FIFA World Cup or when the evil National Front which is about to win elections wants to deport them (which is a gigantic lie, anyway). They only want to live here.

(yea, I'm aware this post was ironic)

Cheba Fadila, Khaled and Cheb Hasni are my favorites musicians from that region.
"La Peste" is one of my favorite novels.
Also their anons are very friendly and the only algerian guy I met irl was really cool.

I like them very much.

They’re both. They’re North Africans who like to LARP as Arabs by speaking their language, adopting their culture and religion and getting involved in their politics.

Not so great, Khaled desu. Normie stuff. Are you the Quechua lad?

Yes.

Plenty of hot straight Salim. My penis tingles just thinking about them. No homo.

shithole

This, but at the same time, they love to pull the card "we are not Arab btw" when it's needed

If I would rate them on their immigrants they're probably some of the lowest of the low.

Bump?

Never been there, but the ones in France are 100% niggers and not niggers as in black

Based Saudi desu

Is it anything more than a desert?

It's a coast with angry Arabs, mountains with white Arabs, and then a desert with no Arabs.

Pic related, the provinces of Algeria.