FIJIANS WIN MEDALS,BOW TO BRITISH ROYALTY AND BLACKS ARE PISSED

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3735501/Rio-Olympics-2016-Fijian-rugby-players-kneel-respectfully-Princess-Anne-awards-gold-medal.html?ito=social-facebook

american blacks are spouting "muh slavery" and poos are spouting "muh colonial opressors!" im lovin the butthurt desu

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Other urls found in this thread:

wwos.nine.com.au/2016/08/12/05/15/fiji-assured-of-1st-olympic-medal
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Brits never abused Pacific Islanders.

New Zealanders and Hawaiians had a healthy trading relationship and exchange of ideas with the Brits. And they voluntarily let them colonize them.

Nice, any video of it?

Fijians are black? I would have thought Maori or some colour

the australoid type, also know as abbo, used to be the hegemonic human race in what now is india, south china, thailand, cambodia, laos, indoesia, malaysia, singapore, papua, polinesya, etc etc.

they were replaced by the mongoloids, can't remember when exactly, but it must have taken some mileniums for that.

Melanesians aren't black.
Black people confirmed for retarded

>Royals treat the athletes with respect
>Atheletes show respect back
>Ameri-nigs with no accomplishments: Muh dick, Gimmie dat Fo Free, y dey slaves tho

Them Fijians were high on that podium how was the old lady going to put a medal on them unless they kneeled. The Brits were on the loser podium so they were lower and the old lady could reach them

They are also hard core religious, and probably monarchists to boot. I know they get the beats if they play up

There are many Fijians near where I live, they come here to work on the farms. You get Asians too but the Fijians never even say boo. They just do their work, don't complain, seem rather happy people.

Nothing like the nig nogs of the USA jumping up and down like a bunch of baboons when they don't get what they want

Lol

Not a video of the ceremony, but a vid of them singing after winning

wwos.nine.com.au/2016/08/12/05/15/fiji-assured-of-1st-olympic-medal

I'm a mutt and there's no bad blood in my family. Idk much about my native history but going as far back as my great grandparents race wasn't an issue. I'm going to assume what he's saying is true.

>american blacks are spouting "muh slavery" and poos are spouting "muh colonial opressors!" im lovin the butthurt desu

source?

USA nig nogs make all the others look bad.

Why the hell does the USA fuck everything up???

comment sections on fb

US
Input: Black, yellows, browns, Whites, ...
Output: Shit

Wtf, I love Fiji now?

Are these guys members of the Prince Philip movement?

Where are the proofs?

Thats papua new guinea

God save the Queen.

My mistake its vanuatu

I can't find it. Where are they chimping?

> ?ito=social-facebook

They can only still do this because the USA doesn't own them

However the USA do own American Samoa, and treat them like crap.

>american blacks are spouting "muh slavery" and poos are spouting "muh colonial opressors!" im lovin the butthurt desu
Fuck them what do they know of our history.

Before they were "colonially oppressed" Fiji was host to cannibals who ate children.

Good for them for rightfully bowing.

Fiji still has the Union Jack on its flag

The thing that pisses me off about this, is that team GB who only achieved silver, did not get down on their hands and knees, place their faces against the dirt and weep for the forgiveness of their nation and Monarch.

Related news, the Fijians decimated them in that game.

fiji have a union jack on their flag so its a win win lol

Polynesians love the BigBritisihCock apparently

pic related Hawaiis flag

Because we are isolated.

If you look at a map and name the three big countries that make up North America you have three countries. Canada, the US, and Mexico

The reason that the common Porchus Monkeyus or Nigger is retarded, is because of their "Culture"(they don't have one), and poor genetics

True

Well done Fiji!

Also saw a post on my FB from a dindu saying this is what happens when you are still a cuck to slavery.

I was like don't apply you're bullshit take on life over the deepseated Fijian customs of respect and honour. Also humility in victory.

We *literally* got Fijians to stop eating people, at least they are thankful.

>FB dindu
Why the fuck do you have a kaffir on your friend list? You are from nigger free NZ

its not nigger free in christchurch

Its free now, the only somali flipped out stabbed a taxi driver an old woman and got deported hard