Tfw America is always represented by a cowboy or something

>tfw America is always represented by a cowboy or something
>tfw never a surfer dude in these international teams of heroes to represent America
Being Californian is suffering.

Punch-Out has a Californian, you whiny bitch.

Californians are happier being distant from the rest of america they look down on while they burn to death and die of dehydration.

At least germany is represented the right way.

Fuck California la Raza will take you.

Reaper is literally mexican.

>California
>the most unamerican state in the US

Please I hope that super earthquake happens and you faggots break off and fall into the sea.

cucks

Californian chiming in, if anybody was considering putting us in anything, please don't. We're shit.

>no sheild/armor
>no healing
>6 bullets
>the biggest call out for an ult
Alpha as fuck

>California
>Unamerican State in US

Pick 1, we're the state that made Ronnie Reagan. We make the Hollywood movies that brainwashed the rest of the world to view us as the central hero in every story. California is one of the biggest economies and has the hottest bitches.

We might have been swamped by liberal scum but California is still a patiotic state. If you want Unamerican go look up the Pseudo Candians in Oregon.

Come on every American loves cowboys

California character
>E smoke duber
>shift aquire trust fund
>gun is a hackey sack
>left click sparks up reserve duber
>ult legalizes gay marijuana

Even other Americans can't stand Californians, especially now all the normal people left and it's just fags, Jews, and Mexicans.

It's just jealousy.

That character design is fucking garbage

>some good people came from california
>so california is great!
>ignore all the degeneracy and garbage!

Nah, we'd be better off without you.

Also, (((Hollywood))) may have been good a long while ago, but now all it does is churn out shit.

You USED to be good. Also, doesn't matter if your bitches are hot, they're degenerates with herpes.

We're represented by some edgy spic. Feels bad man

The opacity blend on that pic is so perfect, everything became apparent at the right times.

>soldier 76
>reaper
You cucks get 3 American heroes and still complain.

Reaper is Mexican

This

I don't get the hype around Overwatch. It is extremely limited in its content and its gameplay is pedestrian

Is it just blizzarddrones eating up this shit because it was blizzard that made it?

It's been a while since a competent class-based team shooter came out.

Fuck yeah, Cali's the best.

Honestly SoCal is the best, not a lot of degeneracy, great weather, hot chicks, good surf

I'd kill myself if I was Californian

> TFW never a Norwegian character in sight
> TFW always represented by a Swede
> TFW Swede is always a midget blonde viking

I'm going to let you in on a little secret: Americans consider Norway, Sweden, and Denmark to be the same country. When we remember Iceland Finland exist, they're part of that same area to us as well.

But OP, USA got represented twice, you also have roadhog in that pic :D

Won't it be weird in a century when the country will be 70 percent spic? How will they US then? A guy in a sombrero?

That's okay, because in most ways we're the same, outside of immigration policies. Swedes are just way more self loathing than the rest.

We do the same with you. At most the entire USA is divided into 4: Los Angeles, New York, Cowboy Land and Flyover Wasteland.

>No Hawaii or hillbillies in the South
All is as it should be.

>cowboy
>obese rude man
>tall handsome blonde man (the japs love this version)
>loud patriotic man
>some kind of Hollywood stereotype dancing around just making him a jew
And that's basically all the murkia stereotypes in foreign media.

First time I've ever agreed with an ausfag.

Being represented by the stereotypical cowboy is fine with me. You get the charm and the plays by your own rules attitude that is pretty cool. Why in hell would being represented by some lame waterfag be better than a gun-toting, pussy destroying, one liner machine?

>reaper is mexican

American grown spic lads.

Shit i wanna play TF2 again.

Too bad Value have completely reined it by turning everything on its head with stupid gameplay breaking bullshit.

MCcree is literally Clint Eastwood from the Good the Bad, and the Ugly.
And Soldier I'm pretty sure is also American and he is Clint Eastwood from Gran Torino; or is based off that.
We got some pretty good characters.

>Man I wish my game was good again.
It's been dead since '11. I quit four years ago and every time I look back I smile. I smile because I saw where TF2 was headed and I was fucking right. Hat's and shitty F2P killed the game. What could have been fun got clogged up with gullible six year olds with credit cards racking up insane bills all in the name of a hat with some special effect rotating around it. TF2 players were such idots that Valve said "If you want any more hats you gotta make them yourself :) and we're only giving you 1% of the profits" And just like that retards started churning out models like no tomorrow and valve raked in the money. Anything Valve does with TF2 now is based on a whim. it's been 7 years(?) now and it's all about squeezing that last little fucking penny out of you goys. Same with CS:GO, despite coming out in 2012 it has JUST become mainstream. I see it on Cartoon Network now as the l33t MLG game to play and it's disgusting. Fucking normies and retards ruin everything.
>Tl;Dr Anyone who still plays TF2 and whines about TF2 being bad NOW doesn't know what they like and can't and won't think for themselves.

He is an mexican

I played it when it wasnt F2P and it was good.
People were actually playing competitively trying to get the objective done. Now its just a chaotic bullshit fest.

They even nerfed already overnerfed weapons (rip bison/all miniguns besides default/pompson) and haven't buffed never used weapons, and buffed Phlogistinator + pyro so he can drain uber from medics. While all medic's healing tools got nerfed. What the fuck?

Yeah, I remember those days. I quit because I realized that the game became a cash grab when the F2P update hit and stuck around to see the market start to crash in 2012. Hell, you probably did business with me at one point. It makes me sad to see TF2 in this state but I really don't regret getting out.

I like D. Va

Tfw2 went off the track when it got different respond and completely broke original strict class mechanics and turned a gameplay from something very tactical and competitive into something chaotic.
Demoman - meele
Sniper in now a bowman
Etc etc

That's brazil

Exactly, it's a shame there's no vanilla 2007 mode where everyone just has stock gear.
I like in Overwatch that apart from skins there's no unlocks, if you want to play a certain way you have to use another character.

> Hollywood

Congrats you let a bunch of jews direct movies. Really good job there.

> and has the hottest bitches.

Doing 22 bouts of Plastic surgery does not constitute as "having hot bitches"

>We might have been swamped by liberal scum but California is still a patiotic state.

Yeah, patriotic for Mexico.

Fuck off, California is nothing but faggots, spics, gangster niggers, plastic bitches, shifty jews, and skinny jean wearing nu-male faggots who think it's cool to do 5 pounds of weed before driving off into the desert in a hippie van.

Bitch, I'm a Virginian. How many blacksmith-cannibals do you see in these things?

Can confirm, there are hot chicks and it's a beautiful place but there's nothing except degeneracy and brown people there

>banged a girl in California on vacation
>tells me after we fuck that she has herpes
>didn't get herpes