Why is South Korea such a great country?

Why is South Korea such a great country?

>Delicious food
>Beautiful women
>Plastic surgery is super cheap so if you're not cute you can become cute for cheap
>Basically the same people as Japanese (Good thing)
>Best internet in the world, seriously look it up

The only bad thing is you have a crazy little saffron squinter to the North with his finger on the button.

>beautiful women
>cheap plastic surgery
I don't think so user

>Delicious food
Kimchi and Bibimbap get boring after a while
>Beautiful women
Not really, most of them are on surgery
>Plastic surgery is super cheap so if you're not cute you can become cute for cheap
Materialism is not a virtue
>Basically the same people as Japanese (Good thing)
okay?
>Best internet in the world, seriously look it up
Because their population density is fucking high and it's crowding so Internet is centralized

Also, aoc is 13

actually yes because thats the whole point of surgery

It's materialistic and degenerate.

Pride and Confidence are a virtue

There's more than Kimchi user.

You're on some kind of list now

This

blah blah le degenerut
doesnt void what I said

Im korean but cmon our food is pretty shit on a world scale.

The food just gets worse from there.

Korean females > Japanese females

>Im Korean

Go back to lesson planning yeoung-ah sen seh eem

24 hour Korean bbq is amazing when you're drunk at 3 am and the subways are down for the night, though.

Also bingsu.

Everyone thinks this, unless you're culturally enriched

I eat Korean food all the things me, it's better than Japanese food

I'm Korean and I think Korean women are the fucking worst

>fake
>plastic
>materialistic
>gold diggers
>easy if you English
>expects every men she fucks must treat her like a goddess.

That's every woman on the planet kiddo

So Worst Korea or Nippland for a vacation? Worst Korea is cheaper I assume?

>Beautiful
>Plastic surgery

Why would you want to date plastic? May as well just go the whole way and get a sex bot.

Nigga u gay

>this is a 10/10 in South Korea

Plastic surgery doesn't fix your shitty zipperhead genetics.

Not really.

Pretty sure this is

bwahahhahahahhahahah no

Fuck some of you are gay cunts though.

Sup Forums:
>see literally smoking hot 10/10 korean babe
>find out she got plastic surgery
>"fucking degenerate materialistic fucking dumb plastic whore wow I can't believe this"
>won't fuck her

Don't marry her, fuck her and get rid of her you faggots.

anyone else get some fucking uncanny valley vibes from this? how is this attractive?

she ain't even Korean

more prevalent with koreans

also koreans in general are such fucking elitists. is op sheltered, because koreans are known to have shit behavior towards many.

also, if you have kids with a model with plastic surgery- just remember your kids won't come out the same way

Every korean i`ve ever met was a complete piece of shit, I`d rather not be around those fucks

So you posted a chink?

Wrong Korea. North Korea is the best country.

Korean Americans are fucking shit cause they're American.

Full blown FOB Koreans are based as fuck.

Oh wait probably not 'cause having fun is degenerate on Sup Forums never mind.

3 of those countries now.

Iran, North Korea, Cuba.

What the fuck, seriously? I thought I could tell them apart.

>we're at war with Iceland

Yeah nah she is Taiwanese. But she probably got Korean style plastic surgery so yeah.

we're still at war with hungary?

I can't look at people the same way when I hear them say that Korean food is the greatest.

I'm Korean too, and from a world point view Korean food is shit compared to Japan/France/Italy. Anyone who says Korean food is up there must be retarded or a koreafag.

Even Korean cooking channel shows are shit. It's either ferment, boil the shit out of it, eat it alive, or mix it all up.

>Worldpoint view
Why do you even care about such things?
All that fermented stuff is what keeps your immune systems strong. Strong good gut bacteria = strong immune system.
Koreans have managed to do a lot with their cooking especially considering it's all without an oven.
>Neglects to mention anything spicy
Can't handle the heat?

Korean restaurant food is obviously not as good as French, Italian, Japanese, etc. But Korean home food is much better than Japanese home food. Korean restaurant food is improving fast though.

Korean food has so much sodium and calories...I have no idea how they all manage to stay skinny.

Pisses me off. After a night of Korean BBQ or just out at some restaurant I feel so sick cause I'm eating so much...just....shit.

They do eat pretty small portions though.

you know how i know youre a loser with a shit physique?

because you think sodium makes you fat. and korean food doesnt have that much calories, you dont even kbbq everyday in korea

Also, Korean food is a product of its geography. Winters are fucking cold so stews and fermented dishes are a necessity. Furthermore, Korea is a northern country that is isolated so didn't have the benefit of receiving spices and all that good shit from India, like Thailand did. Northern countries typically have inferior food than warmer countries. Even southern China is known for havin better food than northern China. For a northern country Korean food is actually underrated. Japanese cuisine is more of a modern development that just went REALLY well in the 20th century. Japan outlawed beef consumption until the mid 19th century for instance, and sushi has a relatively short history, with the staples like tuna and salmon sushi being very recent creations. Japanrse traditional cuisine is mediocre imo, but Japan's restaurant culture is world class.

I actually lost 60 pounds in like 3 months after I moved to Korea, because most Korean food isn't dripping in Corn Syrup

I actually lost 60 pounds in like 3 months after I moved to Korea, because most Korean food isn't dripping in Corn Syrup like it is in 'Murrica

bipimbap is literally rice with shitloads of vegetables chopped up and mixed together, and you see a lot more seafood and chicken than you do beef here, which is also healthier by comparison

Korean bbq is trash, u.less you go to an expensive place. Never go to an all you can eat bbq restaurant.

Some recommended Korean dishes

Gamja-tang

Cold noodles: mul-naengmyeon, bibim-naengmyeon, kalguksu, etc

Warm noodles: janchi-guksu, kalguksu, jjambbong, etc

Bossam, jokbal

Samgyetang

Truat me, there's a lot more to Korean food than just kimchi, kimbap, bibimbap, and bbq. I take my Chinese and Japanese friends to good Korean restaurants and they're always satisfied and always surprised at discoverung Korean foods they never knew existed.

Im not saying Korean food is even top 10, but its underrated for sure

weird
my first post said "Error: Unable to post" so I added to it and then tried again, so they both showed up

what the hell

>Kalguksu
>Cold

I meant kongguksu

Tzuyu is Taiwanese desu

Korean food is bland, thats why they add chili to everything. I wasn't even insulting fermenting, so nice job creating an argument to attack out of nothing

Also, FYI, my grandparents own a chili farm, so I'm already familar with spicy.

Where's your parents' gohyang?

>lists all the things he knows about Korea
>this is all they have.
>theyre not that great OP
it's like Americans don't realize there are entire worlds of ideas and culture and food that you've never even heard of

i for one am gonna see as much as this world as i can.
and not from my computer chair.
(which btw is like looking at the world through a tiny peephole.)

this world is gigantic.
and more complex than can be comprehended
you're doing yourself a disservice if you refuse to learn as much as you can about it and the billions of other people in it

What is it with all the boipucci touching each other heaps?

>I wasn't even insulting fermenting
Less of an attack and more just ingrained Sup Forums board culture habits.
Usually when you refer to something as shit, like you've been doing, that's the general vibe someone is going to get from that. That you're insulting it.

Ah, so it's a "grass is greener on the other side," situation.

everyone thinks their food is shit if that's all they ate all their lives.
as an American Korean food is extraordinarily delicious and different from what I'm used to.
it's on par with Japanese and French food in my mind

Its okay. But Taiwan is better. An Amerikan doesnt know what good food us. They only have edible cancer in amerika so ofc everything tastes like heaven if you are somewhere else
>been to an asian countrt, this is the best one. Hurr durr amerika!

okay mate why don't you go on a high sodium concentration diet and take a picture after fucking 2 days

You'll look pudgy as fuck.

>plastic surgery everywhere
>food is trash
>judaism on the rise
>we have to keep giving them money because NK would absolutely fucking stomp them if we didn't
>everyone there is pathetic ameriboos
yeah nah fuck off

i ate nothing but instant Ramen, spam, corned beef, canned tuna, hot pockets and v8 for a year.
i gained maybe 5 pounds.
and no permanent damage at all

high sodium is fine if you counteract it with lots of water

im sure you're one of those fuckos that think every country is shit other than America.

South Korea is a good friend of America. A trade partner, and someone we look out for. Friends of the empire enjoy the benefits of the empire.

shit korea practically is america

And K-Pop is pretty dope

She's still a 10/10 in Korea though.

if you've never been to Korea and never met korean people and ate actual authentic korean food
then sure.
Korea is just like America.

if you think you can generalize an entire nation you're wrong.
you're simply wrong.

you can't point to a few aspects you disagree with and pretend that applies to an entire country with thousands of people who are the result of thousands of years of specialized cultural evolution

oath

This. I'm a HUGE fan of Seo Taiji.

keep the anthropology in your pants koreaboo
I spent enough time there to gain an opinion without having to spend two decades checking my privilege or whatever the hell it is you want
I'd love to see what kind of cultural garbage they would come up with if they didn't have American money and Japanese culture to work with
oh wait I can see that right now, its called North Korea

>Korean women need plastic surgery to make themselves presentable

I'll pass.

last post before i go to sleep.

Korean restaurant culture still has a lot of catching up to do. Probably will never reach the levels of French, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, etc but could easily be a solid tier 2.

But i really believe when it comes to home cooking, Korean food is one of the tops. I lived at a big Korean boarding house in LA where they served breakfast and dinner. There was this guy from Japan studying cinema. Dude ate kimchi jjigae for the first time, and i saw him eat 6 bowls in one sitting. Then an hour later he came out to the kitchen again and ate two more. He savored every spoonful like some Korean eating jjajjangmyun for the first time after two grueling years in the army. Admittedly, it was reeeeally good kimchi jjigae. I took him to a famous samgyetang place once and he sucked the bones clean. And it's no secret that Chinese people love sundubu for some reason. I took one of my Chinese buds to a famous chicken kalguksu place and he said it was the best noodle soup he ever had. Those are just fun anecdotes, not proof of anything. My point is people have better reactions to eating home-style korean food.than dumb Korean government marketed shit like bibimbap or bulgogi

If you're korean, never take your nonkorean friends to eat dumb shit like bibimbsp or bbq

Koreans are the jews of asia
don't believe me? work for a Korean >Kimchi and Bibimbap get boring after a while
no

>m-muh natty! Muh surgery!
>not being on gear and squatting 6 plates and then going home to fuck your 11/10 synthetic wife
Stay jelly natty faggots

You really don't wanna go to a cheap plastic surgeon.

>been to the airport on a layover for a few hours and i went to a restaurant there
>i know what I'm talking about
I've never even been there and i don't really care that much about it.
there are about 10 other counties i care about visiting more.

the point that im trying to make is that if you can dismiss an entire country on your extremely limited and flawed knowledge of it
unless ofc you're an idiot

you could have been talking about India or Germany for all i care.
But every single country is filled with so much knowledge and experiences and things you know nothing about
That the mere idea of pretending that you know enough about it to make a determination is enough to tell me that your IQ is in the double digits bucko

thanks i'll make sure you look out for these.

the look in his eye, you just KNOW they banged

kim park is known to be THE most hung guy in south korea, possibly one of the biggest in the asia. his cock has been described as "like a red bull", with gargantual thickness that would rival psy and jackie chan. im estimating his size to be at least 5.5" bone pressed, with OVER 4" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed kim young's boipucci.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting himself wet enough just so he can take it. i can just imagine him begging for it, with kim barely able to force it past the knob, and kim moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. he would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to his cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with his boipucci muscles clamping down on kims throbbing monstrosity, his whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet he still masturbates to the memory of it

is that you can't dismiss an entire country*

>>Beautiful women

>we're still at war with hungary?
You'r (((masters))) is at war with hungary

RIP 4minute

Bambino is the only thing I've been able to jerk off to over the past few months, wish there were more videos of them dancing.

Plastic or not IDGAF. She's cute. CUTE.

From my anectodal observation of the swarm of Korean tourists in Osaka, there were loads of fatties especially the girls.

What? You're a fucking delusional koreaboo. Koreans are the ugliest of East Asians... They are only bearable because of plastic surgery. Also bow legs

Kys gook loving virgin cuck asians are repuslive both physically and mentally

goddamn am I ashamed to be a leaf nowadays

Am I big for a Korean ? 4.5 x 4 bone pressed.

>>Basically the same people as Japanese (Good thing)
LIES LIES LIES LIES

JAPANESE are same as Koreans but mixed with MONKEY BLOOD and INCEST

Korea is not same as Japanese monkey

Japanese monkey thieves believe Dokdo is Japan. They are thief and liars, DOKDO is KOREAN land

your cusine is pretty good but it looks gross at the first sight

its called bloat aka water retention not fat

retard

South korea is degenerate

Never in my life would i think i'd see a taekai post on Sup Forums. Both taemin and kai are fucking hot as hell. People always focus on kpop girls here. What a nic suprise to see this!

Here. Enjoy a rare taemin.

I miss Luhan tho....

Are you kidding? These guys are hot? What. Are you sure it's just not their wealth and fame ?

Hes still doing stuff in CHYNA though. So theres that at leaat. But i get the feeling of missing him. Did you like hunhan at all? Im still hurt over dbsk breaking up... cause i was fucking yunjae fanaticm and lemme tell you there a real thing..
Anyways, Exo is a mess compared to shinee, albeit way more successful. Monster was a good track. Not sure i like kai with the blonde hair though. Its too weird. Its like they want him looking like taemin (see pic).

We all have our preferences... i fell hard for the kimchi dick....

Girl faces are like ballons..