As an ashkenazi jew, my mind and intellect work instrumentally...

As an ashkenazi jew, my mind and intellect work instrumentally. It has nothing to do with money Is simply have no interest in the petty mundane pleasures of life, like strawling through a park or enjoying the sun at the beach.
I am goal oriented and to me, your lumpin proletariat experiences are mere means to an end.
I am caluclated and see the big picture while the people around me cant see past their noses.
This is both a curse and a blessing. On the one hand i cant really communicate with "nomral" people, much like a "normal" person cant communicate with a gorilla, but on the other hand I can guide and steer people towards a mutually benefitial goal.
Paraphrasing Stalin, a million lives are a statistic and this is how I see "normal people", as numbers because their simple motivations are clear to me.
I was born to be a ruler, a leader of men. Is it my fault? I harbor no hate for you lesser beings but rather see you as children that I must keep from swolloing something dangerous or getting burned by something hot.
So please, stop hating jews, we are your shaperds, even if you obviusly cant grasp the full meaning of our actions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xGSnVAjqQFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey, can i borrow a dollar?

So you *instrumentally* misuse and misspell words like lumpenproletariat?

All part of the plan.

>has the biggest nose
>says it can see furthest from its nose
everyone shut up, I think I am figuring out a pattern here

the thing is a parasite cant live without its host while the host can live without its parasite
really makes you think

I can see why you paleostains need a good gassing. Really hoping gaza gets another bombing while I'm over there. Arrive on the 18th, so please chimp out for me

>we kept told him that his race is behind everything and he actually confessed. Absolute madmang.

>can't see past their noses
Heh

what the fuck are you talking about
this type of arrogance is why Jews were attacked all over Europe
are you Haredi?

He's an Arab - get his co-ordinates and strike his house asap.

Like I said, its only ashkenazi jews who are innately talanted, this one is obviously a sephardic jew. Dont mind him.

What do you think about the Irish, senpai?

>So please, stop hating jews, we are your shaperds, even if you obviusly cant grasp the full meaning of our actions.
Show me this superior intellect through your own state that is superior, where we immigrate to be under the authority of the superior Jew.

this, plenty of keen Zionists out here want houses on Israeli clay, have you seen these goyishe house prices, oy...

> muh ashkenazi meme

fucking arabs just love to flog that dead horse. The fact they rape it too I find even more disturbing

>the superior Jew intellect
>conquered 2,000 years
>have to live as immigrants in every single country
>develop a clique where you can be in wealth positions
>Jews are superior Goys give up

5-D chess, damn.

>conquered by persians
>conquered by greeks
>conquered by romans
>conquered by egyptians
>conquered by arabs
at this point there pride is all that they have to keep them stable, because there is no reality to their claims.

awfully coincidental that you can never fuck up.

jidf plz go

There is little to nothing to be proud of as a Jew.

Look its another jewish utopian.

Well all your ideas seemed to have really panned out in the last century. I guess we should totally let you borrow the car again Isaac.

SIGH. Marx would be proud.

If they don't chimp out, as you requested earlier, then I suggest a false flag of some sorts would do the trick.

In the Jew's defense, nation states rise and fall - but their identity is fluid enough to transcend that historical ebb and flow.

Similar with the Han Chinese, except they have staying power in numbers.

>tfw born jewish but hate everything about the fucking religion and want to purge self and all other jews I see
>Seen as a pariah by my own family and community for rejecting Judaism
>despised by all others due to my unwanted heritage

Punished Schlomo, a kike denied his shekels

Just joking in the previous post tho. I did some thinking for myself and found out that stoicism makes the most sense to me: might makes right, and if you end up being tortured or in suffering, well, its your own fault.

If the Jews dominate the gentiles, it's the same as Negroes being colonized by Europeans. Yeah it sucks and you can cry all you want and whatever, but the world does not work on crying so it's your own fault because no one else even has to take any fault, there is no fault, if you dont like it, than you dont like it, all the fault there is, is you.

The Assyrians conquered Israel in 722 or 721 B.C. The Babylonians conquered Judah around 586 B.C. . The Persians ruled the land from about 530 to 331 B.C. Alexander the Great then conquered the Persian Empire. After Alexander's death in 323 B.C.,

About 61 B.C., Roman troops under Pompei invaded Judea and sacked Jerusalem in support of King Herod. Judea had become a client state of Rome. Palestine was governed by the Roman Empire until the fourth century A.D. (300's) and then by the Byzantine Empire. In time, Christianity spread to most of Palestine. The population consisted of Jewish converts to Christianity and paganism, peoples imported by the Romans, and others who had probably inhabited Palestine continuously.

During the seventh century (A.D. 600's), Muslim Arab armies moved north from Arabia to conquer most of the Middle East, including Palestine. Jerusalem was conquered about 638 by the Caliph Umar (Omar)
The Seljuk Turks conquered Jerusalem in 1071, but their rule in Palestine lasted less than 30 years. Initially they were replaced by the Fatimid rulers of Egypt. The Fatimids took advantage of the Seljuk struggles with the Christian crusaders. They made an alliance with the crusaders in 1098 and captured Jerusalem, Jaffa and other parts of Palestine.

The Crusaders, however, broke the alliance and invaded Palestine about a year later. They captured Jaffa and Jerusalem in 1099, slaughtered many Jewish and Muslim defenders and forbade Jews to live in Jerusalem.

The cucks even have fucking maternal descent, fucking A they are a race of conquered people.

To be fair, we do have Einstein and Oppenheimer and Bohr and a ton of other scientists over the past century
It doesn't make us intellectually superior to goyim though, no idea what the hell op is talking about

Are IQ tests biased?

>if no, the jews are more intelligent
>if yes, the jews are right

I remember when I was your age.
Fun times.

>Einstein
The Washington Carver of Jews, did not invent special relativity.
>Oppenheimer
Did not invent nuclear fission.

A good education is extremely valued in our culture, so jewish parents are more likely to push their children harder to achieve academically and to produce highly educated children, thus our higher success rate and influence in the world.

Jews could have all the education in the world, they are still genetically inferior.

Self-hatred is a disease
You are worse than the white guilt SJW cucks

Proofs??????
I could name Jewish scientists all day, Szilard, Meitner, Ginzburg, all the Hungarian Jew scientists involved in the Manhattan project

Jews have accomplished a lot intellectually over the past century

>jews are inferior
>th-the jews control everything...

make up your mind lol

The very fact the inferior Jew (you) must live in the genetically superior European state is proof of the inferiority of the Jew, the Jew is an Arab eternally, his individual qualities do not remove his biological place in the world.

You sound dumb as fuck. When you're this detached from reality it's a show how isolated and up your head you are. If you were doing "big picture work" you'd be slapped back down and in touch with those things way more than the average proletariat, the opposite of what you wrote in the first sentence.

The Jews dominance comes from an allowance not from his rightful place.

>Jews have accomplished a lot intellectually over the past century
Every Jew that touches science gets a prize, doesn't mean anything that I use was created by them.

It's true that your tribe has higher average IQ than everybody else. However, as you are fewer than white americans and only have one standard deviation above them, they can theoretically build a command structure with higher average and maximum IQ than your own command structure, whatever it might be. They would be no worse than you at "guiding humanity to utopia", if you were to stop subverting their hierarchies. The obvious conclusion is that your ends vastly differ from their own and they would be opposed to your efforts. I might be stupid, but I do not need to grasp the full meaning of your actions to see that you are slowly genociding a civilization I like. You might win this particular battle, but Russia and China will likely resist you successfully.

So yeah - your achievement is destroying the only superpower that cares about individual humans - or humanity in general. What is the next step in your masterplan?

The Jew is best tossed in the desert and given no heed, he lives off the acknowledgement of the superiors.

Asian Americans are the Jews of modern society.

They are taking over our higher learning institutions in the west, they are goal oriented, they produce results.

I think the modern Jew will lose power in 20 years.

I for one accept our weaboo overlords.

>4,000 years of Jewish science
>not a single thing was created

You are wrong. Having the conviction to realize what is wrong with your religion and reshape it into something better despite the criticism of people around you is a million times harder. People who live in denial of their own faults are weak cowards. You are correct about one thibg and I take back what I said, I am not a self hating jew, I am a Jew who hates Judaism in its current form and believes that it needs to be reformed so certain aspects of it are killed, that way what is good in the Jewish philosophy may no longer be hypocritical and poisonous, and can actually thrive. People like you are holding the rest of us back.

Show me a civilization in the history of man that had been able to survive for thousands of years without destroying others or taking things by force. Sup Forums generally seems to believe that might makes right. Jews are the perfect distillation of that philosophy.

You don't have a Facebook account?
You don't use Google or Youtube?
All of that was invented by Jews

Jews are free to do what they will, as to will Europeans.

youtube.com/watch?v=xGSnVAjqQFw

>Facebook
social media weren't invented by Jews.
>Google
search engines weren't invented by Jews.
>Youtube
Video sharing was not invented by Jews.

>and thus the Jewish Elliot Roger is born.
I bet you're not even pure.

Another Jew posting from a superior host.

Not to mention the fact that Sup Forums was created and first inhabited by Jews.

That always gets me.

One of my uncles was a chief engineer when designing Israel's Iron Dome defense system.

It comes from the fact they're largely part-white, hence why other Jews are so successful.

WASPs used to dominate America, but now they've degenerated to their self-hating current state. They were subverted.

My brain is superior. My 5'5" body is not.

Nothing of value.

>My brain is superior.
To what end?
Ultimately to your desert person capabilities of theft.

anglicans are smarter than jews schlomo.

I'm going to send you to King David's High for a re-education, my kaffir.

I honestly believe there to be some truth to what OP says.

Jews are a brilliant race of people. least genuine ashkenzis. even then, other Jews are likely going to feel pressure to maintain that standard. kinda like with blacks. there are no expectations of them, so the result is that they behave as if there are no expectations of them.

but on the flip side of that, you guys are sneaky, subversive, lying pieces of shit. usury, as opposed to actual tangible creation, is the backbone of vast majority Jewish wealth. on top of that, you guys are discriminatory as fuck. not necessarily in a 'negative' sense, but just that a Jew will favor another Jew 100% of the time. hence the current media situation

true winners don't need to cheat, yet you guys have been collectively cheating the whole world for the past 2000+ years. your entire identity is derived into inserting yourself into a place you are not welcome, swindling everybody, and then throwing a fit when you have to leave. which is totally fine, people should be allowed to do that...but don't play the victim when we do actually decide to fire up those ovens.

play stupid games, win stupid prizes. alternatively, work will set you free.

>can't see past their noses

No need to explain yourself to the jealous goys.

We all know the success of the Jewish people.

At 1% to achieve what we have is incredible.

Whites are getting scared that they're falling into 3rd place slowly - becoming the niggers of the West.

ashkenazi IQ is substantially lower than average

probably inbreeding

but apparent when looking at higher education where they can't achieve as much as north Europeans

also
>pls stop shilling your crap lies erry day

You can shitpost about Jews all you want, but they wanted their worthless piece of desert for 3000 years, and now they got it. Just giving credit where credit is due. I cant even make myself study let alone create an ideal state for myself, with over million agents working tirelessly for its interests abroad.

The people holding Judaism back are (((Reform))) Jews who follow some weird SJW ideology and call it Judaism and then vote 100% leftist

Most Orthodox communities are fine, Hasidic Jews are welfare niggers but they are a minority of Jews

You can't reform the Tanakh, and it would be a huge failure to even try, just live a secular life like the majority of Jews

Search engines literally were invented by Jews though
Jews like the Rothchilds or the Lehmann brothers also pretty much created the modern day financial system

atleast he knows how to spell

Nothing that the world uses is of Jewish invention, in fact it is of completely 100% European invention.

>Jews like the Rothchilds or the Lehmann brothers also pretty much created the modern day financial system
No such thing.

It's great you're living in Israel, although it's a shame you speak English.

a dollar?
what do you want 75 cents for?
let me check my wallet for that 50 cents
sorry goy i dont have your 25 cents

Population of Germany in 1,500 ad 10.8 million.
Population of Jews in 2016 ad 14,200,000-20,000,000

>Hasidic Jews are welfare niggers
Fucking agreed

My hangup is that I wish we'd stop mutilating infants, judge me for that as you will I do nit care. It is literal nigger-tier behavior unbefitting of people who are supposedly the smartest on earth. It is not a mitzvah. Only then will Judaism be a faith without hypocrisy and something worth prepetuating.

>I'm calling my lawyer to sue you for that $50 you owe me!

>Surely the Chinese won't notice when I change my surname to Chongberg and try to set up a bank in beijing

It's called autism, kikenburg

I wonder why white people don't even try anymore.

WASPS still do, you clown. Walton, Gates, the Rockefellers, the Clintons and the Bush family
Jews are in second place in the power pyramid.
Actually, neither WASPS or the Jews will last much longer, their children are spoiled and apathetic.

>If I keep telling them how smart I am, maybe they'll believe me.

You tried.

>he thinks smart means pacificst.
No, struggle was is and always be a part of life on every level.
Cutting the skin is not to be justified by nonesensical medical reasons but by the idea of a covenent and tribal affiliation.
It is a way to force the next generation to continue the line.

>He thinks smart means deception and avarice

אשכנזים מתנשאים רק על מזרחים, אין מצב שזה לא אחמד מאחורי המקלדת שבה לדפוק לנו שם רע.

I wonder who controls the scores.

At least you get the bronze medal.

>Ashkenazi sample size of 22

>tfw central american heritage

This triggers the goy.

>implying it doesn't
Europeans didn't build prosperous societies through using kindness

חד
translators note:edgy

>simply have no interest in the petty mundane pleasures of life, like strawling through a park or enjoying the sun at the beach.
So you're literally subhuman cancerous waste. Thanks for clarifying.

It shouldn't.

If they just execute their stormniggers their numbers would slowly rise.

Crown Council of 13 Meshugginahs.

>I harbor no hate for you lesser beings but rather see you as children that I must keep from swolloing something dangerous or getting burned by something hot.

This sentence is why someone would turn to Anti-Semitism. Do NOT interfere with other people's lives. But you can't help it can you. You think you have some sort of moral high ground.

You sow the seeds of your own destruction.

>you clown
>WASPs dominate america in the way they've taken over hollywood, the media, the financial system, and so on.

You're surely shilling.

Right, like Aristotle, Plato, Homer, Archimedes, Virgil, Julius Cesar, Napoleon, Alexander the Great, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Shakespeare, John Milton, Alfred Tennyson, Lord Byron, Johann Sebastian Bach, Ludwig van Beethoven, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, John D. Rockefeller, Andrew Carnegie, Fyodor Dostoevsky, Leo Tolstoy, Isaac Newton, Friedrich Gauss, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, Mozart, Beethoven, Immanuel Kant, The American Founding Fathers, John Locke, Adam Smith, David Hume, and so on, were all Jews.

Ashkenazi have avg IQ of 115 so it is not surprising to rational individuals.

Anyone who would deliberately cause their child excruciating pain due to cultural stockholm syndrome should be gassed. There is a reason the Israeli Pediatric Accocciation had released a statement calling for an end to the bris. If you hate Arabs so much, then why do you act exactly like them?

yeah well fuck you for not explaining it and fuck your religious book saying its ok to treat us like animals, shepard.
also i think you and i are 19 (book of moses i think?) so you can't treat me like an animal. (=

continue the line of STDS when you do brit malah?

have you yourself ever preformed brit malah?

What's keikaku in Hebrew?

>implying half those people are relevant
You literally just listed some British poets and German musicians, what on Earth did anyone on that list contribute to science or mathematics apart from Isaac Newton?

john nash.
contributed economic theory that is used by financial lawsuits. was a schizophrenic white guy

Everything you said about yourself is a delusion. Everything you said about others is projection about yourself.

>Aristotle, Plato, Homer, Archimedes, Virgil, Julius Cesar, Napoleon, Alexander the Great, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Shakespeare, John Milton, Alfred Tennyson, Lord Byron, John D. Rockefeller, Andrew Carnegie, Fyodor Dostoevsky, Leo Tolstoy, Friedrich Gauss, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, Immanuel Kant, The American Founding Fathers, John Locke, Adam Smith, David Hume

>You literally just listed some British poets and German musicians
>what on Earth did anyone on that list contribute to science or mathematics apart from Isaac Newton
>average IQ in Israel: 95
>average IQ in Vietnam: 94

Peace out, bro.