Grounds to sue?

Nike shows Trans man tits on commercial

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_gq8PO9XK2Y
espn.com/sports/endurance/story/_/id/15976460/chris-mosier-becomes-first-known-transgender-athlete-compete-world-duathlon-championship
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol

Wait wtf

Start a Sup Forums class action suit

No

In the next few years we'll see most of them die off...right...

This is a woman somehow competing on the mens olympic team. It's illegal to show woman tits I'm a commercial, why can they show this?

I don't see what the big deal is

>smooth, womanly legs
>scrawny arms
>dyke looking face

How do you manage to be such a disgrace while legally being on T? Fucking disgusting.

Do you understand what you've done there is no turning back
>(you)
DID YOU ENJOY IT YOU SICK FUCK

Kek be praised

deformed lesbian tits on TV. a new low for modern "culture"

It seems like they are also hinting that a woman is able to compete toe to toe with men if allowed to compete on the same team as men.

Of course, it's not mentioned how this "man" is legally injecting himself in the ass with testosterone every couple of days in order to be able to compete on the same level as a man.

>not 77kb
>not 777x777 resolution

4/10 you'll get some newfags that are impressed

>let competitor blast test because it was "born in the wrong body"
>act like it's an achievement that it can compete relatively equally with men

She is olympic?

Any medals ?

144th or whatever out of 400something?

espn.com/sports/endurance/story/_/id/15976460/chris-mosier-becomes-first-known-transgender-athlete-compete-world-duathlon-championship

>not winning

FUCK OFF DYKE

>It's illegal to show woman tits I'm a commercial
Is it actually illegal or simply morally unacceptable?
There's a massive difference.

For example, being half-naked (no pants and underwear, for example) in public isn't illegal here according to the law, but it would probably still get a lot of people angry.

absolutely. report to broadcasting decency group of your country. too funny

Women tits get blurred put on tv, unless we're talking African nat geo tits...most jurisdictions don't let woman tits in public. Nike might have broke a rule

I like how f2m trans like to think they can ever be as good as a male athlete

men literally have more muscle fibers. No, not muscle mass. The individual fibers that make up a muscle. They have more of those innately, meaning us men will always be stronger and faster than they could ever hope to be.

Men are better at everything than women. Sports, being funny, nothing is sadder and more hilarious than a dike.

If it was broadcast you might be able to file a complaint with the FCC, the same entity you want to regulate the internet you stupid faggot redditor.

Wait, isn't this why we have the Special Olympics?