I know the opinion on this board is overwhelmingly pro-Trump, but here's an unpopular opinion...

I know the opinion on this board is overwhelmingly pro-Trump, but here's an unpopular opinion. Hillary Clinton has been the underdog in the election since it started. I mean, come on, did anyone think a woman could make it this far?

This isn't a shill thread or anything, I just genuinely think Trump has had all of the advantage afforded to him. All the free media. To see Trump losing so badly is historic and really refreshing to see.

>patriarchy
>when the black president himself is endorsing you

>media
>completely backs clinton

>establishment
>also completely endorses clinton, wall street and banks too
oh poor Hillary

This is really bad fake trump speech

It's easy to win when you have a close personal friend win the Republican ticket on a neo-Nazi platform.

Throttle yourself cuck.

If anyone could be labeled 'underdogs' it would be Bernie (up until he sold out his supporters for Killery) and Trump. HillCunt had the establishment, the DNC, Shady as fuck donors, and the entire media by her side.
Meanwhile Bernie gets casted aside despite him winning and Trump is the target by the media, celebrities, stupid fucking 'comedy' talk show hosts, and his own party.

Very niceee

that's sexist u fuckin lefa i just can't evne

Trump wants to strengthen libel laws, bring back torture, and subject American citizens to military tribunals, if they're accused of terrorism. He also wants to kill the families of terrorists. The guy is basically an American version of Kim Jong-un. Just with smaller hands.

"Not a shill thread"

"To see Trump losing so badly is refreshing"

Either you're a shill or you haven't been paying attention.

>establishment and media being an obstruction to Clinton's presidency
Is the person behind the picture ignorant on purpose?

Sounds good

>Trump wants to strengthen libel laws

good

>bring back torture,

of terrorists? good

>subject American citizens to military tribunals

if they are spies or fail to detonate themselves in a failed suicide.

>He also wants to kill the families of terrorists.

good

whats wrong with any of that

rip jeb, the guac memes were real

so is everyone who supports clinton just "not paying attention" to you? you're that self-righteous?

Do you work for CTR?

is this a stealth you laugh you lose thread?

Think about what you said OP.. "woman" really? I think that was done long after the menopause days and before the brain damage glasses were purchased.

holy shit dude you're brilliant.

He goes Super Dindunuffin 3 straight or the other guy is his son he abandoned ?

BASED LEAF. Even now I have hope for man.

if they tried to kill innocents their life is forfeit. Whether they get a quick death or one by torture for information should be left to the government. Either way there should be NO coming back

In europe they have fucking fun style camps where they "de radicalize" terrorists that got tired of killing children and want a rest

im with trump. Bring back water boarding

>huge portion of the population voting for her solely because she is a woman regardless of policy
>this is regarded as a disadvantage

>huge portion of the population voted for him solely because he's black regardless of policy
>this was regarded as a disadvantage

the underdog card really doesn't work when it is literally a popularity contest and the "underdog vote" is huge. Those who don't have the "underdog" appeal are in essence, the true underdogs

Thank you for correcting the record.

Please return to the Clinton Foundation to collect your shekels for shilling.

I swear to God I saw this thread word for word last week.

dont forget her saying

>"im against wall street!"
>now here to endorse me is Warren Buffet- mr wall street himself and a donor of mine! totally gonna go after wall street when i get in! totally!

Hello CTR shills.

Obvious b8. Sad.

>whats wrong with any of that
step by step
>Trump wants to strengthen libel laws
the 1st amendment.
>bring back torture,
Ineffectual, beyond the pale, and in violation of existing treaties
>subject American citizens to military tribunals
The sixth amendment
>He also wants to kill the families of terrorists.
War crime, and likely to create more terrorists by doing a great job of painting us as the evil empire for sand nigger Han and Chewie to "valiantly fight against."

Far more voted for Obama simply because Palin was clearly too stupid to hold the Biscuit. Similarly, far more will vote for Hillary purely because Trump is too childlike and immature to hold the Biscuit.

>the 1st amendment.

constitutional ammendments have been a thing for a WHILE now

>Ineffectual, beyond the pale, and in violation of existing treaties

who cares? they arent normal pows thus they arent given the same rights

>The sixth amendment

see first answer

>War crime

so your entire World War II campaign was a war crime eh?

>painting us as the evil empire

they already think you are the evil empire. Time to start acting like it. Nuking half the middle east including mecca would send a very strong "dont fuck with us" message

>they already think you are the evil empire. Time to start acting like it
Emotional thinking like this that feels justified but by all counts strengthens our enemies and gains us nothing is the reason that neither Trump, nor anyone like him, can be trusted to hold the Biscuit.

>Nuking
>Unironic
Aaaaand point proven. You're a retard.

Reminder that Drumpf will live in disgrace as the first man ever to lose the presidency to a WOMAN

he'll be beside himself with grief,

>by all counts strengthens our enemies

nuking someone pretty much guarantees death

i think there was like 50 survivors of hiroshima and they werent in any combat readiness for the rest of their lives

what do you mean strengthen?

>gains us nothing

what? heres what would happen

>Ahmed: Mohammed! run! were getting pelted with Fallout again! looks like we need to stay in the cave for another 50 years

glass the whole fucking desert

why did you create something then have no use for it. You are busy maintaining and wasting your tax dollars doing so and making new ones

Instead, go to:

>This isn't a shill thread or anything

You shills have got to start getting men to write these fucking posts. Woman have the bluffing ability of preschoolers.

>vote for me because vagina
Third time she has run for the presidency.