Poo in loo scams degenerate protitute

This is Britain in 2016.

youtube.com/watch?v=s0gm5L0y4qw

youtube.com/watch?v=YSAdev8El2w

When will our nation wake the fuck up and realise Brexit is not enough, the ENEMY IS ALREADY HERE. We need to deport these fuckers NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

defence.gov.au/sydneyii/SUBM/SUBM.001.0323.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=AE7SIR9jg9Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_Birmingham#Ethnicity
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we can't let our slags be treated like this

They deserve worse

its all going down. I'm starting to think "Idiocracy" should be categorised as "documentary" from now on.

are hookers easy to find in Britain? going there in a few months

£20 has been deposited to your account.

>he just done...he just cum in me mouf!

Goddamn that's funny, like the guys are gonna stick up for some random whore.

that was brotier

just browse google street view

>in b4 it's only £2 with transfer note: "superpower by 2020"

>shhhh

accept islam, give them your 6yr old daughter

>B-b-but Sikhs are Bro-Tier...

W R O N G
R
O
N
G

>So much for his sense of "piety" and "devotion to God" that his turban is allegedly supposed to represent.

Read why modern Britons live in the shadow of a once great civilization instead of being the masters of the world.

defence.gov.au/sydneyii/SUBM/SUBM.001.0323.pdf

Convert the total value transported with an inflation calculator to get mad. You got shitty WW1 destroyers in exchange.

Your future was literally sold to the Jews in 1940. I'm not even joking, your gold and your securities were sold to jews.

Your workers deserted your country in the 1950s because there was no work.

You had to import shit skin labour.

Now you don't need their labour because of deindustrialization, but you have shitskins regardless.

Make Empire Great Again.

Was that a dude giving him a gobby in the 2nd video?

>I WUN MUH MUNIE
nigger tier accient

bump

anymore videos of this guy?

jesus fuck this is hilarious

That's a nice, fitting metaphor for what Britain has become.

youtube.com/watch?v=AE7SIR9jg9Y

England (specially London) always were the guetto of the western world. Drunkens, whores, hooligans...

>just suck him off

topkek lad.

What kinda dumb whore takes payment after taking a length anyway?

>those red pilled coments

Jesus the pendulum is swinging hard

ya. Website called adultwork. Prostitution is legal as long as you're not working from a brothel or being coerced. Even paying for sex is legal as long as you're not curb crawling. And even they're easy to find if you wanna live dangerously.

100 years ago this was the heart of the greatest empire ever to exist.

I hope the Chinese will learn from this abject failure and collapse.

What makes you think a normie will find this video?
The comments aren't a representative sample.

HE CUM IN ME MOUTH *sobs*

It's just us you fucking idiot. They're speaking in the Sup Forums argot.

mr. singh is a playa!

It is kind of sikh that our women are getting fucked and used as cum rags by people we didn't even view as our equals just decades ago.

wait, do you not jizz in prostitutes mouths

Oh I see what you did there, very noice

Birmingham is pretty fucking classy I'll have you know m8.

Was she retarded or something? Or is this that UK inbreeding I've read about?

Holy poo what's up with her jaw?

>37,000 views
>from 50 neckbeards on Sup Forums

Yeah ok

birmingham is like the detroit of england

And other such boards + reddit because there's a lot of overlap

That's my fetish

>miss england 2014

Probably fucking tetanus. streetwhore is pretty low here, usually hard drug problems.

Gee I wonder how that happened...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_Birmingham#Ethnicity

Thats disgusting

>treating a 10/10 like this
fucking pakis!!!

2 Pounds seems pretty generous for that skank.

is this some sort of prank

British women BTFO.

We have started deportation of illegals and criminals, why can't the britbongs?

>We need to deport these fuckers NOW

You wrote "burn them all to cindersa NOW" wrong, m8

that sikh is a dumbass he should be pimping these hoes not scaming them.

i thought Indians are good at managment and shit.

fukfact, most whoors above the level of street-walker have a 'no asians' clause.

Because its 2016

Fun fact: Your girls are all whores and your country is dead. The civilisation your ancestors built is gone and the future belongs to Islam.

That's hilarious

better dead than a shithole like yours.

In 100 years there will still be a Pakistan. There won't be a West though. Really makes me think.

Fun fact when the whites are gone chinese will colonize you fucks.
Good luck at trying to have internet without whites or modern technology.
Nothing was invented by you low IQ pakies

You're welcome to it. Hell if you're a millionaire you may get a British skank of your very own one day.

Yeah and the pakistan will lose modern technology. You morons will destroy your land too.

Fun fact: The only reason this is happening is because the gov is protecting you sub-humans. That will all change very soon, and the world will be reminded that you are all just paki's.

I just said that yesterday the world is turning into this movie before our eyes

China is our ally against the Indians.

Why would I want a British girl? They have no values of worth. It is like asking a man if he wants a disease, no thanks.

It is happening because liberalism, which is now what the west stands for, is weak. Your civilisation already died 50 years ago. You can't save it now.

since when a desert with inbred retards fucking goats can be considered a country named Pakistan? Call it what it is: a dessert.

Britian are fucking nasy

It hard to believe they once ruled the world

Pakistan is not a desert.

Is it?

>Giving your service before getting paid.

Paki's actually believe this. Most of your people are inbreeds, and in the non-meme way. You are not that far above african niggers. Look at the body count between whites and shit skins in the recent desert wars.

that river is more brown than your shitskin lol. Yes it is and even if there are parts that arent a dessert, dont worry they will be in a few years. You monkeys with your poo in loo brothers have no idea how to protect your environment.

b-b-but indians are bro-tier, right guys?

The future belongs to us!

No you morons will pollute your land and without anyone to take you in you will slaughter each other until you nearly die off.

One day your kind will be extinct.

>REEEEEE where have all the good men gone

Roasties not even once

>that river is more brown than your shitskin lol.
From mountain silt. You would know this if you studied geography at school.

>Yes it is and even if there are parts that arent a dessert, dont worry they will be in a few years.
Pakistan is not going to become a desert, we have far too much water for that.

Whites lose wars, bodycounts do not matter.

4400 people die due to pollution each year in Pakistan. Top kek. Just wait till that number hits 20.000 soon

>Turban
>Islam

Does not matter, we have enough children to make up for any losses.

>This triggers the mudslime.
No wonder you spontaneously explode all the time if you are so easily irritated.

Why would it trigger me?

Cant be real

Hello ahmed! Cant wait until winter is here :D

The fact that you think this way says alot about your national loyalties. Heres the thing about europeans, deep down you neither support your own race nor democracy nor respect for your women. You all invited this upon yourselves and it has alot less to do with the "big bad government" than you tihnk.

And? How will you produce food when you poison your land? M-muh birth rates.

You shitskins are truly inferior and can't think ahead. You will become a dumping ground for china as i have said before

They have caste businesses. Don't know about the UK, but, in my neck of the woods, Sikhs with the name Singh corner the liquor market.

>In 100 years there will still be a Pakistan.

Pakistan didn't even exist 70 years ago. It is literally a loo for India's poo.

>How will you produce food when you poison your land?
We already have a food surplus. So does even India. You think we are much worse than we are. You exist in delusion.

Because Pakistan was created as the Islamic part of India.

Fun fact, in a few years, there wont be an islam..
Fun fact, even if in a few years there is still the cancer called islam, it will only take a few decades for you to whipe yourself out.
Fun fact, this wont happen though, you will literally be burned from the face of the earth, those that survive the cleanse will be slaves.

i hope this is fake

t. delusional """""christian"""""

was the person in the second video white?

>ooga booga allah agbers :DDD
This is how the world will look ran by dune coons

>Will still be a pakistan.
Mate, pakistan isnt even really there atm, the fuck are you on about, what do you have?
You know what makes me think? Or rather, what I like to think about?
Its the coming cleanse.
-
The west will be dead in a matter of years, but did you really think that would mean 'you' have won? Do you really think there will be anything left to claim but radiation?
Either we burn you, your children, your pets, your family and your continent, or we all burn.
There is no middle ground ahmed, either we all go, or you go.. Havent you learned you cant mess with the white guy?
>really makes you think.

I really hope youre not a troll because even if the average pakishits are 2x as smart as you your country is fucked and I couldnt be happier

>He thinks I'm christian.
>gets trigged by the truth.
Islam is cancer, my friend and your country is not going to survive the test of time. You will not end up in history, as you have never ended up in history for anything.
You do not have a future, your children do not have a future, the cat from your neighbour charles does not have a future.
The only time you have left, is literally the time you have left until the fire finds you, or we do.
So go ahead, why not move to Europe already? Please, do come over, hell why not especially visit the south parts of the Netherlands, I'm sure you'll have a blast.
Or we will. Someone will have a blast. Just come over and don't think about it ahmed :D

this is one of the saddest things i've seen this year. fucking hell i feel sorry for her.

>your country is dead.

You're a Paki. Your country is a 180 million inbreds yelling ALLAHU AKBAR, raping small boys and crying about Kashmir.

Get a grip, you stupid cunt.

>No values of worth.
>this coming from the inbreed.
KEKEKEKEKEKEK

Paki fggt BTFO

>everyone who is not a muslim is a christian

India is taking over. You know that a simple breakfast with shitty fried chicken and bone sausage costs in Britain? 30 dollars.

>posts picture of filthy water.