(((Seth Rogen))) movie accused of racism

>The film, co-written by Rogen, is coming out tomorrow, but a tidal wave of liberal outrage is engulfing the movie, which is a spoof of Disney and Pixar animated films.

>The beef from the SJWs revolves around the racial stereotypes of some of the foods in the Sony movie. An Arabic loaf of lavash (voiced by David Krumholtz ) riffs on the 77 bottles of extra-virgin olive oil awaiting him in the next life. Also causing offense is an Irish potato who sings [Irish ballad] “Danny Boy” and whose catchphrase is “Jesus! F**k!”

heatst.com/culture-wars/seth-rogens-sausage-party-crashed-by-sjws-accused-of-racism/

Other urls found in this thread:

lacan.com/symptom14/?p=290
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Paying jews for fart jokes

Isn't Seth Rogen that pro-multikulti 420 Jew?

Good, live by the SJW, die by the SJW. Fucking kikes made their bed.

>whose catchphrase is “Jesus! F**k!”
fucking kikes

>getting offended on behalf of fucking micks

JUST

Wait is Irish a protected race now?

>>An Arabic loaf of lavash (voiced by David Krumholtz ) riffs on the 77 bottles of extra-virgin olive oil awaiting him in the next life

>People being offended by everything
More news at 11.

This is reverse psychology to try and make people see this movie isn't it?

I'm OK with this. Seth Rogen is a faggot. And looks like my liberal nu-male ex-boyfriend

After that beer commercial he deserves all the shut coming to him.

Yeah. He tried this with that dumb North Korea movie.

basically
ghostbusters didnt work so vaginas have to go yell at men

Reminder that Seth Rogan was publicly cucked on Twitter

The Irish part makes me laugh, any potato niggers actually care about stereotypes?

Don't tell me you guys are going full nigger now..

Obviously not. They're clearly included by association.

My whole family is Irish going back to when we came to America and I have never once been offended by "Irish stereotypes".

Who the fuck cares? Do any actual Irish posters have an opinion because I bet you're more butthurt about an American calling himself Irish than you are about this movie.

Whites really aren't bothered by stereotypes. People probably try to push them so much to try to get us mad.

kek so true

Not at all, but don't fuck with our potatoes.

spotted the newfag

Good. Seth Rogan is a cuck I hope his movie makes no money.

DUDE YEAH WEED

>implying the Irish joke is offensive
It's neither negative nor positive.

wew lad

How is he not on suicide watch?

>Europeans
>Negroid

>White men must be protected.

Only the red heads.

No.
Stereotypes are only offensive when they're negative and true.

I fucking hate Seth Rogen, so I hope the SJWs swallow and destroy his fucking piece of shit movie.

Fuck that jew faggot!

Biting the hand that feeds you. I love it.

wew lad

Goddamn. Is this real?

100% irish, don't give half a shit if someone calls me a potato nigger or makes a joke about singing potatoes

Isn't America just amazing?

THIS IS PR TO RAISE HYPE FOR THE MOVIE! DO NOT FALL 4!

As a mostly irishman i find that hilarious

Sure I give absolutely not one solitary fuck.

I revel in the stereotype, they are funny enough.

Liberals have destroyed the word racism, for good.

Hahahahaha How the Fuck Potatoes famine is real Hahahaha Nigga just grows something else Like nigga go fishing haha

I WUZ IRISH

WE WUZ HERITAGE

Seth Rogen is also the guy who recently fucked over the Preacher series and replaced a white blonde character with a black women.

but arnt SJW this jews main audience ?

I watch Aqua Teen Hunger Force sober and enjoy it.

I wouldn't watch this shit even with free admission.

Maybe they're trying for reverse psychology saying SJW's don't like it.

I don't know. It just looks like an over polished short film for a showreel protfolio with the best parts in the trailer, I can't imagine a movie length worth of material for essentially a sight gag and innuendo jokes.

It's for the weed dude audience, which isn't always bad, but in this case it hasn't convinced me it is worth more than a trailer or a short college animation film.

Nah. It takes far more potent bantz than that to peel our skins.

how not to understand sarcasm, the tweet

>Arabic Lavash loaf
Lavash is not Arabic, it's Armenian.
and it's not a loaf, it's a thin flat bread .

>Eating itself again
>one of the biggest douchebags in it too

neat

>Jewish humour comes off as cuckoldry

What? Really?
What character was it??

WITH NO SURVIVORS

who do you think it was, Tulip, and she has sex with Cassidy, he went all out on destroying the character.

Lmfao I'm dying. Nice one Indocresia

That's actually pretty fucking funny.
Don't you guys see?
The more they eat their own, the more people we can convert to our cause. Seth Rogen will start attacking SJWs for the rest of his promotion of this movie.

She's a cheating whore anyway fuck her.
Also she's half irish apparently

The Jews' creations are turning against them.

Only when it can be used to attack other whites or western civilization.

Don't they always?

Libtards tale things way too seriously or rather the wrong things.

This will be, of course, a teaching moment for everyone, but also please continue buying tickets to watch the movie. Thanks. :^)

OY VEY I'VE CREATED A GOLEM

Go to bed, Seth.

>2016
>"""adults""" get """offended""" at a movie about talking food

So right

Bottoming a liberal nu male twink doesn't make you any less of a faggot than he is

Reminder, the whole reason Seth was getting shit in the first place was because his pudgy kike self tweeted out some liberal bullshit followed by

>End white people

Brit bongs had an entire branch of science devoted to proving the Irish were actually negros and not Europeans.

I miss the good old days when the worst think you had to worry about was some potatoe nigger stealing a potato off your plantation because

>muh chilluns starvin. Plz sir we have nothing to eat.

Subhumans

We didn't ask for it. Kikes stole all of thomas Edison's inventions and ran off to California so it'd be difficult to enforce copyright laws. By the time they could stop them they already had movie studios set up and movie tech had moved past edison anyway. They controlled the industry and through nepotism made sure their own were constantly put in positions of power in the studios so they'd never lose their grip on film.

That's why the film industry is in LA instead of on the east coast, and that's why it's mainly jews in executive positions instead of whites. Literally just because a bunch of jews stole Thomas Edison's inventions

>the worst they had was some guy stealing a nessitity to live, not even something worth of value. Just a mere potato.

Yeah. Poor britbongs don't realize Irish are pretty okay compared to kebab

Thank you.

She's Cooper's girlfriend irl, so that may also have something to do with it. They starred in the Warcraft movie together too.
I'm more annoyed with the way they nullified her gun-stigma characterization, shoved her into what was essentially a prequel season, and gave her fuck all to do other than sulk. Virtually every scene with her was torture

>no sassy collard greens
>no sleepy refried beans
>no hyper-intelligent sashimi
Racist.

another meaningless shitstorm to shake the boredom out of our uneventful, pampered lives

It's just the SJW's getting offended for everybody and since there isn't enough stereotypes they have to defend white people now

>inb4
>irish
>white

The beast is eating itself. This is great. I still dont have sympathy for Seth

I love it when liberals eat themselves alive. For those unaware seth rogen is an actual cuckold. Not just the internet meme but the real deal

>irish
>white

Why is a cuck? What happened?

I love watching this guys neck

Just sounds like fake controversy to promote the film

>t. Ahmed Salemi

Your all lowercase letter ID makes me uncomfortable.

holy fuck i didn't even realize they came out with a series based on the comic. thanks for sharing this dude!

maybe this faggots gonna finally see the error in his ways of siding with these people

His wife went on Twitter and said she would rather have sex with anyone than her husband. He proceeded to get chewed apart. They have since talked about how they have an "open marriage"

>Also causing offense is an Irish potato who sings [Irish ballad] “Danny Boy” and whose catchphrase is “Jesus! F**k!”

Acceptable and not offensive in the least, but a cheesy catchphrase designed to trigger religious people, not SJW's.

Not nearly as offensive as the SJW pretend historian going around saying Irish were never slaves because hes angry that we were treated BELOW blacks.

Yeah,but this bullshit is even more egregious.
Lost the last shred for this kyke faggot after this move. Fuckin one trick pony can go climb a wall of dicks as far as I'm concerned.

The weed helps.

If they went with a qt mongrel I could accept it but they always go all out with the in your face "100% PROUD NEGRO" bullshit

wtf I hate Seth Rogen and the British now

Cuck Rogen fails once again. The best part about postmodernism is that it can be totally used against itself. In fact there is a secret that only a few of the most highest priestesses know and that is that "Woman does not exist"
lacan.com/symptom14/?p=290
first word of the postmodern bible. That's handy dontcha think? those vagina studies professors in ivory towers of academia KNOW that "Woman does not exist" but they dare not tell anyone. For a secret like that would destroy EVERY feminist man and woman in the pews of the gender studies temples.

>implying I'm going to see this movie
>implying I want to see 2 hours of dick "jokes"
>implying a movie about living food was ever going to be good

I'm Irish and I found that the potato having an Irish accent was hilarious. Irish folk enjoy the craic too much to get offended

I mean honestly guys.

Let's be real here, which one of you would fuck seth if you were a woman?
A sack of potatoes is more sexually appealing.