Is it justified that I want to vomit every time I look at this show? Or am I missing something?

Is it justified that I want to vomit every time I look at this show? Or am I missing something?

Why the fuck does Adult Swim support this shitty-show?

It's pretty damn ugly, but it's that intentional ugliness that's just so obnoxious.

Because EDGE.

I'd rather watch 'King Star King'

I'm certain it's cheap as fuck to make and gets solid numbers due to the over the top gore and sex stuff.

Yes, it is justified DESU. It's just one of those awful "adult" cartoons that is just edgyness and gore without anything remotely clever or thought-provoking in it.

This all sounds too true.

It's shit honestly. THe same fucking 'joke' over and over, the 'joke' being DUDE GORE AND SEX LMAO

You need to be stoned and an edgy teen, OP. Common mistake.

It has kind of grown on me, particularly the Sheriff.

And it has this very hyperfrenetic pace to it, like there is just no time to waste in its 15-minute timeslot. It's a weird show.

this.
Shows like this shows why "REN AND STIMPY ADULT PARTY CARTOON" failed miserably. If your aim is to be EDGY AS FUCK, then there's not gonna be any surprise to your show. People liked Ren and Stimpy because it pushed the boundaries on a children's network.

That's an appropriate reaction to any Adult Swim original outside ATHF.

Venture Bros has really become that bad?

Idk. Mr Pickles has some redeeming qualities as a character.

But what IS he?

designed for hot topic merchandise, that's what

they could rake in more than anyone here would want to believe

Adult Swim can do ugly shows right, just look at Squidbillies, 12oz Mouse or even ATHF. This show just isn't one of them.

Lazzo

You're missing nothing

Home Movies too

Nope you're a pussy

I can't quite put my finger on what makes Mr.Pickles's ugliness so offensive to my eyes. The shows you mentioned are ugly, and the animation is terrible, but they don't make me wanna poke my eyeballs out like Mr.Pickles does.

But then again, maybe that's the idea. The show wants me to indulge in mindless self multilation, just like something Mr.Pickles would do to someone.

it's no nutshack

Boondocks looks pretty great

i completely agree. the whole show just doesnt sit well with me. i think even without the gore the animation would make me uncomfortale. i think its maybe that all the detail is just gross? (highlights flaws like wrinkles and stuff)

It's superjail levels of shit.

home movies sucked though

Leave.

I love how much Sup Forums gets triggered over this show, it knows it's shit and flaunts it yet faggots still feel the need to discuss their feelings about a 15 minute sugar rush of gore and ridiculous scenarios.

Like, you literally spend more time analyzing why you sperg out about it than you would spend marathoning every episode.

i remember when the pilot showed up, and it sucked hard even as a short. I've intentionally avoided this garbage since.

A good dog. Hang out with him and play your cards right, end up high-fiving him in a gangbang with a group of mares.

OP you accidentally posted a picture that isn't King Star King