Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/GoTlinks/comments/6nkx3f/live_stream_guide_71617/
discord.gg/WbDVqFr
biobagusa.com/cms/wp-
lmgtfy.com/?q=game of thrones season 7 leaks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Azor Jon

CUTE

what ever happened to this little nigga?

ded

melly sanders a cute

she became a sexy asian alien

WILL JON BANG SANSA TONITE??

Azor Jaime!

Reminder that new threads are to be made when a thread hits the bump limit not 30 posts before, not 3 posts before but when it reaches the bump limit please thank you for listening God bless.

Quick, whomst is best girl?

rehashed into the older one after D&D realized that the children of the forest aren't literally supposed to be children

Looking for a stream? fuck off. reddit.com/r/GoTlinks/comments/6nkx3f/live_stream_guide_71617/ i got you dickhead.

She had a growth spurt and mutated into a plant elf while Dumbleraven was shaving his beard.

Wait, that's the one with Bran when he was time travelling?

hmm

you are mom

First for Quentyn is alive.

>0

Smug dany master race

be honest, its shit right?

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Who's ready for /ourguy/ coming back?

DORNE IS WHITE

Rewatching season six Jon and Sansa scenes were the worst. They are both shit actors. The worst will be if Jon, Sansa, and Dany ever have a scene together. That will be the worst acted scene in TV history.

>THIS IS GOOD SOUP

I would not be surprised if this is what actually happened.

Yes. The Children of the Forest are supposed to be a race of short people with features I've forgotten. I know they had spots on their skin like deer do, or something like that. D&D first conceptualized them as literal children and then as an all female race of lesbian plant elves.

who /back in got after more than a year/ here

its the only way I will watch this shit again

>Go dany! yaaas queen slaaaaaay
average dany supporter

daily reminder that stannis is not mentioned in any leaks nor has his actor been seen filming on location

So if the cold open is the white walkers marching on the wall we know the leaks were true and there's no point in watching the season right?

yo

>danyfags actually believe this

obviously they anticipated the leaks so they filmed stannis in a secret location

Dillanes shit talked DnD too hard for Stannis to be returning. Like when Ian Mcshane was saying he doesn't really get why people are so obsessed with GoT "It's just tits and dragons" I knew he wouldn't be in it very long. All the long haul actors do nothing but praise it.

threadly reminder that stannis was killed by a woman (offscreen)

I'm fucking hype as fuck. 5 hours lads.

What are Stannis' jacket made out of

I need that in my life

>... says increasingly nervous faggot in denial

Streams fucking where? First time watching live and I don't want to miss it by hopping through shitty streams.

What other GoT actors have said something negative about the show? I know Ian McElhinney who's a big bookfag was very angry at barristans death.

Our guy, based NCW

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

so basically Jamie is dying this season

>cold open

It certainly would be
P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

stay mad

The threads are moving fast, I'm like: dude wtf?!

He becomes a jonfag after Cersei lies to Jon even though he was with her for all the other shit including the wildfire massacre so basically he is.

drew some fan art guys

good or nah?

>implying they would bother trying to hide a character who almost everyone besides internet autists hate
they couldn't even keep Jon's death under wraps ffs

Works for me

Me!

>13/04/2012
sure thing pal

Can someone direct me to the leaks?

I'd watch it
do ned now

Apparently realising that it would be a stupid way to kill him off he had a chat with DnD but that only made DnD want to kill him off even more. They are children who did it so Tyrion could be the wise advisor and I bet all the secondary cast walk in fear of saying anything bad because they know they could be killed off at DnD's smallest whim.

discord.gg/WbDVqFr

>Stannis turns out to be alive
>D&D have Davos kill him

biobagusa.com/cms/wp-

5 HOURS TO MAJOR LET DOWN

ETERNAL SUFFERING

ETERNAL SUFFERING

ETERNAL SUFFERING

ETERNAL SUFFERING

How the fuck do you use Discord?

F U C K O F F
U
C
K

O
F
F

i think there was something recently with Asha's actress saying something along those lines

lmgtfy.com/?q=game of thrones season 7 leaks

too much like a queer

Why does he say this shit about the show that made him uber famous and rich? Without GoT he would be a fucking no body.

wait no
melly kills stannis and davos kills melly

The way that the Iron Islands sub plot was so rushed makes me think that originally they were going to cut it out of the show, but then decided for season 6 that they did want to include it. In the books, you hear about Balon's death much sooner and it's more paced out, whereas in the show they leave Balon alive until season 6, there just so happened to be the same number of ships in Meereen when they first captured it, and we heard nothing about them in season 5. Of course, in season 6 not only do those ships conveniently get destroyed to give the Ironborn a purpose in the Daenerys plot, but then Euron appears and takes over so quickly and Yara and Theon quickly get to Meereen. Euron also admits that he killed his brother, but, despite kinslaying being one of the worst things a man could possibly do, they just go along with him anyway.

Liam Neeson was BORN to portray Jon Arryn. Fuck off with your Nordic Faggot

Cast him

how do we make westeros great again

Underrated as fuck

When is it at Pacific time?

top kek i came to make the same comment

Euron Crow's Eye

Who here ready to see Dany personally execute every single white, straight male with her army of free black kangz?

By protecting the smallfolk and treating the peasants good.

Stop raping, torturing, killing and destroying peasants!!

The peasants don't care about the noble lords "Game of Thrones"

>This is literally made to happen
Im so fucking mad that we wont get RR by a competent showrunner

Howland Reed

67th for every episode will be a sand snake episode now that the season will focus on chubby dragonlady and manly sword heifer

>could set up Euron and Victarion in S5
>but Jaime and Bron have to save the princess!

Petyr Baelish

what about him

Why did everyone suddenly start pronouncing Arya as "ah-ya" from S05 onwards?

Will Jaqen return in season 7 and being sent by the IB to poison Cersei while saving Arya's white ass again?

I fucking hope so

This show isn't very good

too pretty to be lyanna, kaya looks like more of a tyrell than a stark

All white men must die!

Should have been Daario from the beginning.

get hype