I gotta be honest with you guys, being Australian is shit

I gotta be honest with you guys, being Australian is shit.

There's nothing to be proud of, no significant military victories (we always talk about Gallipoli but that was a complete fuckin failure). Also our ancestors were literal criminals.

Please give me one fucking reason to be nationalistic about Australia, because I really can't think of any.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U5ami1lcWiA
youtube.com/watch?v=ltAxoW7ltok
usatoday.com/story/sports/olympics/rio-2016/2016/08/11/michael-phelps-ryan-lochte-swimming-mens-200-im-final-result/88594868/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You produce some of the best shitposters in the world.

Reigning shitposting champions.

You shitpost at a level we lesser countries could only dream of.

We haven't been completely cucked by BLM, feminism or Islam, thats something to be proud of

Bean get out

Atleast you have shit posting and greg davies

Be proud you're seperated from the rest of the world despite living in a radioactive wasteland.

keep it that way please

you share top tier bantz with the english

and you have a giant ass island that doesn't need a wall from mexicans

LONG TAN

hehehehehehheehhe
thats what you think

Some of the best ideas in the world come out of our Shit hole, mate.

We are a bunch of degenerate cunts, that's our culture - not the nigger/jew loving sjw degenerates - our own kind of fuck off cunt, we're full.

Explain this then.... There is no way this would be allowed in Europe.

fuck right, mate

You're still 80% white.

I truly believe that traits like rebellious and basedness are more heritable than Race. Because of that Australia stays based and continues to produce top tier banter because of their former criminal traits

this brought a tear to my eye cunt cheers

i dont know if you're joking or not

that trash is disgusting

Continent.

They have a whole continent. Its not a island like the english live on.

youtube.com/watch?v=U5ami1lcWiA
this is the most beautiful thing I've seen

You invented funposting

Thanks ausfags, this made me feel a lot better

you should probably adopt it, cunt

Pauline Hanson is the nicest person in the world and she has ZERO ties to Jews/Israel/Lobbyists/LITERALLY ANYONE

She is 100% uncorrupt and has stayed that way for 18 YEARS of NON STOP SLANDER..

Funposting is great

Even the shittiest Anglos are god tier compared to the rest of the world m8.

Don't sell yourself short Aussie, you share a hell hole of a continent with some of the deadliest species on the planet (and abbos) and you're thriving, it's like you've evolved to be immune to that shit. Also shitposts.

You are a great example of white superiority. Take white criminals, place them on deserted Island, come back in 50 years and a whole civilization has sprung up.

Oh boo hoo, ausland complaining about national identity. Cry more, at least you don't have a leaf on your flag.

You've tamed one of the weirdest and least hospitable landscapes on the planet.

good cunts on Sup Forums and irl

best neighbour 4eva

Raise a stubby cunts, show all these fucks what Aussies are all about ey!

Devilish quads mate

you still got abbos.

Be proud we are part of the commonwealth and we wuz once britons

You guys are the most redpilled bunch of cunts this side of the moon, you guys gave us Mel Gibson and George Miller as well. Aussies are fine in my book, and considering my grandmother is from there, I feel like its genetic that I got the ability to bantz with the best of them, as well as my natural ability to play rugby. Don't ever let this place bring you down, you're one of the last uncucked bastions of the west.

Here:
> Korean war
> Second world war
> Emu war (not glorious but it's legendary)
> fact that you live in a place where nature wants to murder you is badass
> immigration policy
> British heritage
> shitposting

Nice quads, want to take over another island and ship me out there?

We're fucking white. That right there makes us better than 99% of all countries.

thread theme?
youtube.com/watch?v=ltAxoW7ltok

>Emu war (not glorious but it's legendary)
Sup Forums might be surprised to hear this but literally no one outside of Sup Forums knows about the emu war

your country has a rich tradition of gonzo cinema. i love strayan B movies.

>Doohan
>Stoner
>Gardner
>Bayliss
>Corser
It those names tell you something...

you've got the coolest accents and haven't allowed yourselves to be completely overrun by shitskins

The few we didn't genocide... They might as well be extinct.

This. As a Murican with an English surname, I'm envious of your closer cultural ties with the motherland.

we are the first nation in history to lose a war to a flightless bird. that's pretty awesome

glory days

You should be proud of the fact, that we a giant fucking island in the middle of the worlds cooter who had the pride to say, FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL, when those boats hit our shore, and they were crying and drowned, we still said, FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL, and although bleak the brainwashing has continued, we proudly put our hands to our "hearts" and say FUCK OFF, WE ARE FULL. we are one of the final fronts for the salvation of the white race, we will never let the world tell us how to live our lives.

The ABC brought it up the other day in an article.

they do have the largest population of feral camels though...

We're young and free! What the fuck else do you want?!

I can't understand why. It's the closest thing to Man vs. Dinosaur we have.

You're British as well Australian. Our achievements are yours; even if we are pathetic today and soon to be extinct. A nation is like a tree: it has roots and a trunk, branches twigs and leaves; Australia is a somewhat uncucked branch of the british nation, as is new Zealand, ireland, the Canadian provinces and one hundred years ago - much of the united states. Take pride in the story of the people of the isles and their exploits and conquests. Very soon history is all we shall have.

HDI an' sheeit

You are a pearl of civilization in the middle of nowhere.

How's the carp war going?

Adelaide posters should be banned even if I am one I'm willing to make the sacrifice to keep these self hating cunts off this board.

I'm living in Adelaide and I fucking love Australia.

Nah mate, let them shitpost and have their fun, just bring the banter at the end of the day is all we ask.

Good points. I'm now a Greens Voter

Cool beaches
Your special forces are awesome
Hot girls
Mainly white or Asian
No Mexicans
Very few Muslims
New Zealand is close
Decent weather
Not that many blacks
Abbos... But Abbos are kind of like a funny but sad native Americans
Athletic white people
You guys drink a lot

You are a first nation to declare war on a flyless bird.

You're an island. I can only imagine how much better the USA would be if Mexicans had to swim an ocean rather than wading a river to invade our country. And kangaroos? Haha, those are awesome.

Because you were a country of criminal degenerates that tranformed into a first world country within 200 years or so. It's evidence of how great whites are at creating civilization, no matter the degeneracy levels.

>only country to own an entire continent.
>best southern hemisphere country.
>per capita

I saw a Mexican the other day! It looked just like the Beaner in pic related.

usatoday.com/story/sports/olympics/rio-2016/2016/08/11/michael-phelps-ryan-lochte-swimming-mens-200-im-final-result/88594868/

FOURTH GOLD MEDAL IN RIO ALONE HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH

MICHAEL PHELPS ALONE ALMOST HAS AS MANY MEDALS AS AUSTRALIA DOES LOLOLOLOL

REMIND ME WHY AUSTRALIANS HAVEN'T BEEN LINED UP AND SHOT YET?

hahahaahH
fhahaahaA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH TRUMP 2016 MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bloody legend have a farmers union on me then Cunt.

but dont they get like special treatment?, I have a buddy in melbourne that says that aussies get treated like second class citizens compared to abbooniggers.

>Very few Muslims
Too many of them over here

The Irish would probably like a word

Your shitposting is worse than our's too, don't let newfags give you the impression that you're actually good at it. Today's Sup Forums users shiver and shake whenever the wrath of the leaf is unleashed, that's what a true shitpost does.

Affirmative action n sheeit

Surprised it's allowed here to be honest
I swear we got her in for shits and giggles

please kill yourself

kek

when it comes to government jobs and universities yes abos have a lot of benefits

You're originally from Canada aren't ya mate?

Kangrididoos ya shitpost kant. down to the outbek to have a few fostors

They get free everything basically. You have to understand that they are lowest form of (semi)human life on earth. They can't do anything on their own. The welfare they get is "don't pull up the floor boards and start a fire" money.
The only problem is the "Aboriginals" that are so Bleached they don't even slightly look like Abos. They get free stuff, but considering they have to live their lives knowing one of their ancestors fucked/was fucked by an Abo... I don't envy them.
Pic related... "Aboriginal" graduates.

Does not matter. Ireland is apart of the britsh isles and British nation, whether they like it or not.

I think you guys are cool. Never had a bad time talking to an Australian.

You make me laugh. Thats something to be proud of

ey!
cheers, mate

how white will we be when they release census.

>watching the news
>bob carr is on bitching about how racist it was we didnt sell that electricity producer to the chinese

We're getting there mate.

>sabaton made a gallipoli song
>it's not even too bad

My family and I all converted to Judaism so cop that.

>tfw my whole family put catholic on the census for the first time ever
>parents, who have never ever been racist in their lives were talking about how we cant let muslims start becoming a majority
>parents have always been leftie labor voters
Pendulum is swinging

I live in Adelaide as well and I fucking love Australia

You guys can't even shitpost anymore.

Just permaban these pathetic faggots.

>bob carr
>TRUMP IS BAD BECAUSE HE WASNT THERE DURING THE CUBAN MISSILE CRISIS

> Please give me one fucking reason to be nationalistic about Australia
beats me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Is it true in that in Australia if you can't drink less than 5 pints of Fostors before 10AM then you're not allowed to drive to work?

Depends on which 72 people managed to submit theirs.

yeah, but not fosters, it's 4XXXX