Is he kill?

Is he kill?

What kind of sensitive data do you think he has?

9/11? Aliens?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.sputniknews.com/news/20160812/1044181352/snowden-bitcoin-911-dead-captured.html
nypost.com/2016/08/11/edward-snowden-is-making-so-much-money-in-us-speaking-fees/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3734875/Edward-Snowden-fortune-year-American-organizations-charging-25-000-talks-surveillance-democracy.html
xhamster.com/movies/6331358/fat_tits_slut_titfucks_with_floppy_tits.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

used condoms

he's alive, but being targeted

he's just an attention whore

Why do we think he is dead?

What made you post this? It's not even remotely funny. It doesn't even make sense in the content of the OP. Did you find it chuckle worthy? Was it just something you didn't think about and automatically typed it out and replied like a drooling zombie? Tell me, i really want to know your motivation behind this.

It's data that could get people killed.
Names of informants and the like.
It would be a nightmare if it was released.

Yes

Yes

m.sputniknews.com/news/20160812/1044181352/snowden-bitcoin-911-dead-captured.html

His latest Encryption tweet was a bitcoin transaction for 911. He sent a message out to everyone who has access to his files and keys.

Deadman switch bout to be activated.

>Update
Apparently his final tweet for the last 160 hours, that long code thing, actually turns out to "code" for exactly 0.000911 bitcoins. A lot of people are saying that it might be a distress signal, especially since his second to last tweet was "It's time".

We're in the fucking dark here, and some of us aren't even sure if he was an agent for the Globalists or an agent on our side. After all, the information he leaked did a tremendously good job of spreading self-censorship into the population.

I doubt anyone smart would try to get him killed, because it's likely he has a deadman switch linked to some epic info.

welp that's it guys
didn't work in veracrypt
i think we're going to be left to wonder what the insurance files are for another day

>His latest Encryption tweet was a bitcoin transaction for 911

Why not just say "I'm dead here's the code"?

It's being cryptic just for the sake of being cryptic.

Once hes dead he cant release shit. The message is clearly stating "Im in distress, get ready to release the information."

Dude, deadman switch.

could this just be for publicity? apparently he's making a fortune in speaking fees.

nypost.com/2016/08/11/edward-snowden-is-making-so-much-money-in-us-speaking-fees/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3734875/Edward-Snowden-fortune-year-American-organizations-charging-25-000-talks-surveillance-democracy.html

>Once hes dead he cant release shit.

Deadmaann switch

Most likely he had already established a fail-deadly system with an associate that would rely exactly on this process. The associate would recognize it immediately and set in motion whatever process was associated with the code, while the Globalists and the internet would desperately find ways to figure out what it meant. It gave him a few days lead max, but if he's transferring data to a foreign actor or, possibly, moving the data to a physical format which can be hidden or kept in permanent movement around the world, that would be enough time to outrun the enemy.

Assange said on the Maher show that Snowden is trying to get a pardon from King Nigger and Assange is in as good a position to know as anyone else.

If Snowden is trying to cut a deal, this suggests that the leak was unauthorised butt hat he is prepared to play the double agent NOW.

Although his last two tweets are mysterious especially as we can't get it to unlock any 'insurance' files.

Maybe it was the 911 thing or maybe he just wants to distract from something more important

This probably was him hitting the switch. Sometime soon im sure journalists, and whoever else has his files and already read through and understand them are going to release them.

>200k in a year
>a fortune

He could make that much if he still had a real job.

Wasn't he asking anyone who had worked with him to make contact because they had work to do?

There's no guarantee it's an information release. You don't dial 911 when you're dead, you dial it when you're in danger but suspect someone can do something about it. He's probably getting ready to vacate whatever rock he's currently camped under.

Yes

I hope he is.

But this relies on the associate not having been suicided and if Snowden is in danger or already suicided then the dead man's switch would be unreliableand pointless.

Yes

Yes

more publicity = more money

Could've put the data in a contract on Ethereum, or any other smart-contract blockchain, that just becomes public once not checked in.
Get with the damn times.

Yes

What did he mean by this?

You're thinking about this from a conventional standpoint, do you REALLY think the old rules still apply? This isn't warfare, it's META-warfare, which sounds easy but it's the truth. These wars are waged through the appearance of combat. It doesn't matter what Snowden is doing in the front rooms in negotiations, it matters what he APPEARS to be doing.

Suppose there are no negotiations: what is Obama going to do? If he goes with the story and doesn't question it, he can keep the information relatively under control. If he suggests there are no negotiations though? What does that tell people who already suspect the information goes deeper than Snowden let on to? It signals that Snowden is dangerous to Obama and Soros' cronies. It signals that Snowden DOES hold important information. So Obama goes along with it, at best just doesn't deny it, and it quietly dies.

>tweets out "it's time"
>last tweet a dead man switch that spells out 911
>torrent sites all over get shut down immediately after said dead man switch

Yes.

Those of you who have fuckloads of Hardrive space

make sure you download all the insurance.aes256 files, you will have alot of trouble trying to do it once everything is revelead

Snowden just died 4 hours ago

Pass-phrases to be released in 15 hours

.t illuminati

could be that this is just to announce that he is dead to the world, the real dead mans switch could be something else entirely.

What made you post this? It's not even remotely funny. It doesn't even make sense in the content of the OP. Did you find it chuckle worthy? Was it just something you didn't think about and automatically typed it out and replied like a drooling zombie? Tell me, i really want to know your motivation behind this.

WHAT IS THE TRANSACTION AFTER THE 911 ONE?
ONE OF YOU REDDITORS GO ASK BOB WHAT THE OTHER TRANSACTION WAS

Snowden is obviously working with Assange, we know this, so do you honestly think two men that intelligent would have ONE associate that was obvious enough to be suspected by the Globalists? There will be many, most of them sympathetic to the cause, and all of whom are thoroughly trained in covering their tracks.

Who would even kill him?

No

>0.000911
>911
pick one

He also has a group of people with the files already, been through them, and understand them. While we would be scrambling to put everything together he has journalists ready to publish and have everything broken down for the general public while we go through it and fact check. If hes telling them its time, and posts a 911 alert, hes letting them know to get ready.

Maybe

reptillians

yes

If something had happened to Snowden, wouldn't have Assange or Putin said something by now, I think everyone is just being paranoid right now

He's not dead until I see a corpse.

Worst case scenario he might be on the run.

he was abducted by aliens

Then the Sandy Hook "massacre" never happened until I see the corpses of the kids.
Faggot.

Yes

What the Fug?

Snowden is CLEARLY dangerous to King Nigger and his owners, there's is no getting around that, the point is whether he is trying to cut a deal with them to help THEM in this, their greatest hour of need.

The NWO is about to be destroyed and perhaps they have seconded Snowden to help them in some nefarious way. Maybe he will turn double agent or maybe we're all reading too much into this and he simply pasted the wrong text into the wrong box and pressed send, as of now we just don't know. The only thing for sure is that this thing stinks of dead fish.

>he might be on the run.

Yet he's in Russia and literally near Putin and his people, unless Putin betrayed him then I don't see how that's possible

Honestly, no one stands to gain anything from killing him. It's most likely he's got a deadman switch or someone else will release the information. Either way, whoever's doing the killing loses.

You're right user, how do we know Sandy Hook happened? Pay some actors to be sad, some fake graves, and you've got an excellent argument for gun control.

has he ever gone this long before without tweeting

You cant tell me, theres not a single way to corrupt any of those people guarding him? If their family was in danger im sure theyd turn on him.

Yes

Fair enough but how many 'associates' is enough and how many is TOO many?

Doesn't it make more sense to have a simple dead man's switch which simply launches your strike immediately upon the originator's suiciding?

Probably

Maybe

This is Russia we're talking about. America doesn't have enough pull to make a move like that, especially against Putin's people.

fyi, there has been more leaks, spying and even killings from Putin than what America could do. Someone living in Russia double crossing Putin would be a death sentence for him and his whole family, Hell, they know about America from the inside than what America does with Russia right now

It's not that simple when it comes to this. The dead man's switch could be several things. It could be releasing info to the media, it could be releasing documents on Clinton's associations to Trump, it could be releasing US foreign policy goals to Russia and China, it could even be releasing operatives' names to militant organizations and infiltrated countries.

For all we fucking know he could've just sent designs on how to build an ICBM to North Korea, we've got jack shit, we're in the dark until we know something concrete.

>America doesn't have enough pull to make a move like that, especially against Putin's people.

lol

Two transactions last sunday.
Why do we only know one of the two?

They don't.

yes

Si

Maybe

I'm sparticus errrrm I mean yes

symbolism you autist

Govt uses genetically engineered toxoplasmosis to control the population.

8/14/2016

what

The fucking board just went down.

explain

All will be revealed 8/14/2016. SMIB

snowden isn't dead you can view the last time someone logs onto twitter you dumbasses

Hehe yas

People really can't figure out why the NWO folks might want Snowden dead? Don't you think it sends a pretty stark message to anyone who might consider leaking something? You aren't safe anywhere...

Possibly

according to the moloch /x/ posters on the board, there's supposed to be a world changing happening on 8/14/2016 cuz of stone tablets.

It's amusing, and if it's not bullshit I'll poop myself.

He's hiding the fact that Moloch is real and being held in Area 51. The Democrats summoned him during 9/11 so that Obama and Hillary could systematically change America. Moloch is being held against his will.

#FreeMoloch

Oh shut the fuck up.
I'm sick of Sup Forums roleplaying as stupid NWO shit and completely ignoring the fact that bad stuff is actually happening right beneath our noses and we're completely ignoring it.
We need to be ready for when SHTF, and it's not going to be because of any magic secret society, or because ayylmaos are going to do something. It's going to be because we didn't act soon enough on the laws, alliances, and people we're allowing to run amuck. We are on the dawn of a new age, and we need to be prepared.
Our comfy lives will come to an end some time in our lives, and when they do, the prepared will ride into the new world, while you faggots will still be jacking off to numbers drawn in the sand that you want pretend actually mean something, just to distract yourself from the hell that is really going on around you.

^ this

>All will be revealed
Does that mean (((you))) are going to be coming out of your DUMB?

yes

xhamster.com/movies/6331358/fat_tits_slut_titfucks_with_floppy_tits.html

bump

Is this some shitty shill code word? WTF

Same stupid off topic comment on two threads about Snowden. If they are coordinating is this some way to let shills know to promote or hide a thread/topic?

it's a thread marker

a bot is monitoring those threads (or an agent)

This, why is it posted in every thread related to Snowden?

Has this happened before today? Like is this a normal thing for Snowden threads? Or are you a shill making up shit to cover your ass.

how deep does it go Scully?

There isn't a 14th month

Maybe

>welcome to Sup Forums.