Stuck In The Sodding Time Vortex General

PREVIOUSLY:

Other urls found in this thread:

saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho
youtube.com/watch?v=eaqGOtaB1Kg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doctor Whore

What's a good use for leftover chilli con carne? All the shops are closed and there's not much in.

Redpill me on this cletus meme

reminder that the thirteenth Doctor stole her look from best companion

This would be the best time to bring back the rani

BOYS BOYS BOYS
SO SILLY BOYS
YOU SILLY MEN AND YOUR SILLY LITTLE PENISES
SILLY

we've already had a female doctor :^)

if it wasn't funny the first 10 times you posted it, it won't be now

I agree

are you colin THICC?

DOCTOR WHO!! MY PHUCKING DOCTOR WHO!!!

THANKS A LOT CHRIS CHIBNALL!!! YOU HACK!!!

who is ready for the recurring gag of the doctor's male companion being mistaken for the doctor?

>Satire became reality
Unreal

As a man

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the second /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.

/who/ did it once. Now, we're gonna do it again! Yet another entry in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, Whittaker 13th Doctor) and one of these authentic titles:
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho

We are going to be starting an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin works well.)

BONUS: Anyone who wants to do cover art or "illustrations" is encouraged.

>best companion

You, I like you.

I hope she wears those neck collars Jo sometimes wore, those were adorable.

post fanart

how many children do you think jacked it to her?

*chortles* BOYS, BOYS, BOYS
SO SILLY
WHEN WILL MEN LEARN

that doesnt look like Rose

As a black man.

I actually think she's really cute, i like her look, and i want both the feminist tumblrinas and the edgelord women haters to shut the fuck up and give her a chance without the agenda. There was never a bad doctor.

based Piss Heather reporting in

I'm convinced if Ian Levine thinks it is a bad idea, it is probably a good one.

That being said, I'm not looking forward to any legitimate criticisms of the writing in the next three or however many years being written off as just sexism and bigotry.

Why not? From the established lore it's not always a decision- in fact the Doctor is pretty bad at controlling his regeneration (int erms of who he changes into).
My father doesn't have brand new genes every time he dies.
Could be some time lords tend male. Not a hard fast rule. I've definitely made the argument to SJWs that it's stupid to think the Doctor should be diverse if he feels white and male, but I don't see why he can't occasionally not be white or male. Regeneration is a lottery, so it could just happen. Or he could just be curious and see what it's like. Happened to Missy after all.
As for it not being a creative decision, you don't really know that. They could've just cast the best person for the part. my belief is that it's at least partly a business decision to get people who left the show back into it, but every casting is at least somewhat of a business decision.

>not just putting jodie where 5 is

There are no bad doctors
Only bad nurses

>there was never a bad doctor

12, 6, 5, 13, and maybe 3.

>as a feminist, as a woman, death to white men

Didn't she turn up in The Inbetweeners or Skins or something shortly after TSJA? Then she was half-naked in some American show?

She's probably the Julia Sawalha of the Twitter generation.

youtube.com/watch?v=eaqGOtaB1Kg

I want to drop the show /who/ but I can't I just can't

i hope she keeps the hoodie looks cool

>i want both the feminist tumblrinas and the edgelord women haters to shut the fuck up and give her a chance without the agenda
This. Stop caring about her being a woman altogether and just see how she is as a Doctor. if she's good, it hardly matters who she represents or what happens to the lore.

I'm glad that for a female Doctor, they didn't get someone ass fucking ugly, black, or some other stupid thing we've already had before.

Female companion or male companion?

Chibnall will get a 1-year grace period where everybody loves him because he's not Moffat. Then everyone will start turning on him by his second season. And by his third, everyone will foam at the mouths over his very name while talking about how Moffat was so much better, completely forgetting his flaws.

>she-Hartnell

hngggg

nice

It's not Who any more, just let it go

>3

Oh fuck off.

CASUALWHOSTREAM is watching Seeds of Death - join for comfy who

she perky af

>Pertwee magically transformed into Bo Derek
kek

Also McGann a cute.
Also femEcc looks just like Jodie.

Can't wait for the episode in which the doctor corrects someone for assuming xe can only be male gender

fuck off stream cunts

what a bimbo

The only reason she got the part is to push the BBC's progressive diversity agenda

Literally 0 proof of this.

>believing this
kek

i would a tennant

Perhaps Bill might stick around longer now that the Doctor is female. Because there were slight hints last season that Bill might possibly be gay. I could be wrong, the writing was so subtle.

>talked about her armpit hair on national television
i like her

Chibnall himself said 13 was always going to be a woman.

If she was straight and kept reminding you of that you wouldn't give a shit

Nigga, if you want a watch a British show with white men saving the day, go with Midsomer Murders.

>there are people who sat through death in paradise because they legitimately believed kris marshall would be the next doctor
LMAO

you have to be trolling

>There was never a bad doctor.
>13
>12
>war
>6

I believed in him

I was lazy, so I didn't even watch it.
fuk u krisfags

im so glad i didn't

although will give it a try sometime since user said it was a great show in itself

>watched Death in Paradise before Marshall was even "announced"

I liked it.

J U S T
U
S
T

Look at the press
It's clear as day just what they meant by ruining the lore

Is 13th doctor worse than love and monsters?

Since the Doctor's clothes don't regenerate with his body, then we can look forward to her first scene being by definition bra-less. And if it isn't, then everyone involved deserves to be sacked, if not beheaded.

who /fellbackintodepressionagain/ here?

this literally saved me from depression

Nah, it'll turn out Capaldi was wearing a bra during The Doctor Falls in preparation for this day.

I'd be happy with either, so long as they're from a time period other than the present. The prospect of another series that defaults to modern day London bothers me more than FemDoc.

You know full well she'll have a bra on. They'll forgo continuity just so her nipples aren't even possibly visible.

Where the fuck is ^3 supposed to fit into the timeline

It can't be the future because the Doctor and Kate have already met in DotD but it can't be the present either because the cubes are nowhere to be seen during Clara's run

You know all too well it is going to be a Muslim male.

Delet this

COME BACK MOFFAT

ALL IS FORGIVEN, EVEN THIS SHITSHOW IS FORGIVEN.

manager dave as companion

REE WHY WOULD YOU REMIND ME OF CLARA OSWALD

I support an Asian Twink companion.

Hey
Isn't the reason that we wanted a female doctor was that we wanted to get our rocks off?

What are her first words going to be, /who/?

That could be funny. Wouldn't really work though with a 35-year-old woman and presumably a 20-something male. It could work when meeting already established characters though like with UNIT or Jack.

Reminds me of the whole "I'M THE CAPTAIN" thing from Cabin Pressure.

Agreed, as a location for adventures and a pool from which to recruit companions, 21st Century London has been overdone quite a lot. Even a different location in the 21st Century would be a welcome change, a trip to northern England for example. It opens up more interesting possibilities for stories and companions.

bagina :-DDD

Another classic show murdered by modern forced diversity

RIP

DOCTOR MOMMY
NARDOLE NEED MILKIES

>TITS, THAT'S NEW. AND A FANNY.

Im kinda glad it isnt another young male Doctor, atleast this can be sorta refreshing

Until she turns into a female Tennant

Not ginger?

2 HEARTS 2 TITS
BEST DOCTOR CONFIRMED

>yfw Jodie's companions are Muslim Kris Marshall and Tom Wosenthal in yellowface

What the-I have actual breasts?!?! I-I'M A WOMAN! And still not ginger!

SILLY MEN

We can do it!