They start 'em young in Murica

They start 'em young in Murica

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What, greeting your friend and classmate?

It's okay, all the black ones drop out of school around puberty.

She will ride the BBC in her lifetime and love every second of it. How will white men even compete?

I'm not even joking when I say this: you need to take a break from the Internet man. It's taking a serious toll on your mental health.
Kys nigger

>Sup Forums is triggered by kids acting like kids

Where is hickok when you need him?

>Being this happy that someone got a hair cut

Why does Sup Forums need to ruin this feel.

This desu

And what is the source on that vid?

All the white lolis will be gone.

Kids don't see color, i had a black girlfriend and a black best friend when i was a kid.

Then i hit junior high and started getting in daily fights with niggers, these kids will learn like we all learn eventually.

plebbit. kid was sick and his classmates are welcoming him back. scandalous!

we need a wall

i only ever saw black people on Sesame Street as a kid. I saw the first one irl at about 7-8 years old and flipped my shit. Mum was so embarrased

Got a link?

I think a hoover dam style structure will keep more people at bay.

go to GIFS its on there now

This

>getting triggered by kindergardeners
i think you need to go talk to real people again.

I went to elementary school with a few black kids who I honestly didn't consider niggers, but in junior high there were niggers from nearby housing projects, then I learned what real niggers are.
Man, the spics on sesame street, I didn't understand how they could function on the show as a kid. All I saw spics do as a little kid was stab people and steal things as a kid, my parents hated Puerto Ricans, so was strange seeing them on a show behave, like they were faking being normal.

>Kids don't see color,
lol

What retarded faggot filmed this? Obviously not the boy's father.

What's wrong with it? We know a certain percentage of white men and women will be race mixers. For every 2 girls who want the bbc, there are 20 who want white dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

This leaf knows what's up.

Why didn't we listen?

>then I learned what real niggers are.
Then would it be plausible to think that that particular behaviour is more related to wealth, education and upbringing rather than race?

>Hello Tyler

What is wrong with you people?

>mfw this thread

Genetics help the nigger go ape shit easier than calmer races. had the same wealth, educations, and upbringing as niggers. However I was able to make something of my self at age 16

>T. ghetto born nonblack

Coalburner - no other race will touch her now
nigger - self explanatory
half caste baby - accepted by nobody anywhere

is jay-z on the left?

so cute.

All I can imagine is some stupid niggers making youtube videos about the white kids touching his hair.

>white kids touching the black kids hair
kek, this triggers niggers to the max, every nigger I knew eventually said they find white folks trying to touch their hair or compare skin tones super triggering

babby jay z

you can train a dog to be well behaved, but if you allow a dog to act as it wishes, some will be more predisposed to agression than others.

It's the same with race and intergration into their parent culture

>when blacks are violent
"Hahaha look at that fucking chimp nigger!"
>when young black kid walks into a fucking kindergarten classroom doing absolutely nothing
"hahaha look at that fucking chimp nigger!"

Absolutely degenerate hypocrites. Slit your throats.